Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Any good home remedy for Dry Cough?

Also if you have to go spiritual with this!

Affirmation while falling to sleep.

ALWAYS SAY AFFIRMATION AS IF THEY ARE DONE.

I am positively in perfect health

My dry cough is positively gone.

also, runes can be used

LORD JAGUAR 666-

Mullein is the best herb that I know of for dry coughs. You could take it as a tea or make a cough syrup out of it.
There's also elecampane root, it's amazing for both wet and dry coughs aswell as getting rid of phlegm. I'd recommend taking it in syrup or tincture form. I'm not sure if it makes a good tea or not, I've never tried it and would imagine that it would taste kind of bad. But if tea is your thing, you could look into it. I'm also assuming that you're not a pregnant woman, but if you are, elecampane is NOT safe during pregnancy.

LORDJAGUAR666 said:

Thank you Jaguar, I will try it.

Snowdrop666 said:
Mullein is the best herb that I know of for dry coughs. You could take it as a tea or make a cough syrup out of it.
There's also elecampane root, it's amazing for both wet and dry coughs aswell as getting rid of phlegm. I'd recommend taking it in syrup or tincture form. I'm not sure if it makes a good tea or not, I've never tried it and would imagine that it would taste kind of bad. But if tea is your thing, you could look into it. I'm also assuming that you're not a pregnant woman, but if you are, elecampane is NOT safe during pregnancy.

I think it's available where I live, I will definitely get it, thanks.

Stand in the shower and breathe the steam. But don't put the water too hot or it will give you dry skin. So maybe stand outside of the shower so you can have hot water but the hot water doesn't touch you, and just put your face in to breathe steam.

And a lot of garlic. Garlic kills the bacteria and viruses in the lungs. The garlic oil will get into your blood and work to kill any invention anywhere in your body. You can get garlic oil pills if you don't like the taste of that much garlic. Cures infections in the lungs, sinuses, throat, ears, and probably anywhere else. I used it for years, it always works.

Dryness in lungs causes more irritation which causes more coughing which causes more dryness and more irritation. Breathing steam stops all of that. And the garlic to heal any little infection that might have been making it worse.

Blitzkreig said:
Nikois666 said:

You can try and diagnose your cough through here to get a better idea of what is going on:

http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/exam/cough_sees.html

Additionally, doing metal element qigong, which is what lungs relate to, could help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQv6qKtbd_g

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Stand in the shower and breathe the steam. But don't put the water too hot or it will give you dry skin. So maybe stand outside of the shower so you can have hot water but the hot water doesn't touch you, and just put your face in to breathe steam.

And a lot of garlic. Garlic kills the bacteria and viruses in the lungs. The garlic oil will get into your blood and work to kill any invention anywhere in your body. You can get garlic oil pills if you don't like the taste of that much garlic. Cures infections in the lungs, sinuses, throat, ears, and probably anywhere else. I used it for years, it always works.

Dryness in lungs causes more irritation which causes more coughing which causes more dryness and more irritation. Breathing steam stops all of that. And the garlic to heal any little infection that might have been making it worse.

Sorry guys I did not get any notification and I also forgot I had a posted this. I did cure most of my cough with ginger and honey but I still have this irritation in my throat and now I also have mucus/phlegm which is white and quite thick. I will see the Chinese method to diagnose it and also use garlic and steam. Thanks

I would also like to mention, my natal chart talks about respiratory problems, could this be it? is this supposed to happen with me? I read it for the first time but I will read it properly once again and let you know.

Nikois666 said:
Sorry guys I did not get any notification and I also forgot I had a posted this. I did cure most of my cough with ginger and honey but I still have this irritation in my throat and now I also have mucus/phlegm which is white and quite thick. I will see the Chinese method to diagnose it and also use garlic and steam. Thanks

I would also like to mention, my natal chart talks about respiratory problems, could this be it? is this supposed to happen with me? I read it for the first time but I will read it properly once again and let you know.

Another thing to keep in mind is your hydration, as that recent thread on water by HPS Shannon highlighted. Water upregulates histamine activity in the body even before you are dehydrated to the point of dry mouth. This means you can be dehydrated prior to feeling it. Do body weight divided by 2, then add 15 for EMF exposure. Then divide that by 16 to get how much ounces to drink per hour. Use a phone app to remind you to drink every hour. This is important because hydration tops food, exercise....everything. It may be indirectly related to your current condition. The book "your body's many cries for water" details a doctor curing asthma and problematic allergy conditions through increased water consumption.

As far as the phlegm goes, increasing salt intake may help, as well. The body uses salt to break apart mucus in the lungs and other areas. Adding more salt to your diet will complement the increased water intake. Don't worry about exactly how much, just liberally salt your meals with a high quality salt.

Yeah the natal chart thing is related. It does not mean you are cursed to have this forever, it just means you are predisposed to it. It just means a little more energy has to be applied than normal to counter it. Anything can be countered with enough energy. HPS Maxine wrote about enduring bad planetary transits through simply being strong with your meditations, yoga, AOP, etc, such that nothing bad could touch you.

Blitzkreig said:
Another thing to keep in mind is your hydration, as that recent thread on water by HPS Shannon highlighted. Water upregulates histamine activity in the body even before you are dehydrated to the point of dry mouth. This means you can be dehydrated prior to feeling it. Do body weight divided by 2, then add 15 for EMF exposure. Then divide that by 16 to get how much ounces to drink per hour. Use a phone app to remind you to drink every hour. This is important because hydration tops food, exercise....everything. It may be indirectly related to your current condition. The book "your body's many cries for water" details a doctor curing asthma and problematic allergy conditions through increased water consumption.

It is true. it is quite hot where I live, 37-40 *C, and I believe this may have started before heatwaves but because of heatwaves, the thing got worse. During heatwaves, the temperature went up to 45-47 *C for a few days. No matter how much water I drank, it wasn't enough, especially because I only have a fan in my room, a lot of sweating. But I trained myself to handle extreme temperatures like 2 years ago and it has been useful ever since, for both summer and winter :cool:

By the way, what measuring unit has to be used to measure the weight? I did the math anyway and it says 4.75 ounces(I measured my weight in lbs, 122 lbs), is it correct cuz before when I did it with KG, I was getting 2.6 ounces, which I think is very less.

Blitzkreig said:
As far as the phlegm goes, increasing salt intake may help, as well. The body uses salt to break apart mucus in the lungs and other areas. Adding more salt to your diet will complement the increased water intake. Don't worry about exactly how much, just liberally salt your meals with a high quality salt.
Noted, will do this.

Blitzkreig said:
Yeah the natal chart thing is related. It does not mean you are cursed to have this forever, it just means you are predisposed to it. It just means a little more energy has to be applied than normal to counter it. Anything can be countered with enough energy. HPS Maxine wrote about enduring bad planetary transits through simply being strong with your meditations, yoga, AOP, etc, such that nothing bad could touch you.

Yeah, my throats feel better after I do yoga and meditations but especially after returning curses.

Thanks a lot, Blitzkreig :)

Hail Satan!!!!

Niner said:
Thyme tea.
What does that do? I'm interested to learn about things like that, the medical effects of common spices. :D
The flavonoids help to relax the throat muscles and cut down on inflammation. Thyme has many other health benefits.

https://www.prohealth.com/library/thyme-tea-potentially-beneficial-beverage-worth-time-83214

Niner said:
What does that do? I'm interested to learn about things like that, the medical effects of common spices. :D
The flavonoids help to relax the throat muscles and cut down on inflammation. Thyme has many other health benefits.
https://www.prohealth.com/library/thyme-tea-potentially-beneficial-beverage-worth-time-83214

Both of you may find this page interesting: Medical Properties of Thyme Oil

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back