Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seasonal Allergy Relief

Cartman1997

Hello Brothers and Sisters, I have been dealing with seasonal allergies as a child and I've taken over the counter medications before but I'm not a fan of taking the meds every single day. I have heard having honey is good because it has pollen in it and it can help you be immune to allergies. I heard tumeric also helps. Was there anything else that can help? I'm open to ideas. Living in Texas isn't easy with the weather being all four seasons in one day. :lol:

I heard something interesting, I think Central Force said it and he's a genious about these kind of things. About changing seasons bringing in different elemental energies which get into the body. And seasonal allergies are caused, or at least are made much worse, by the body not adapting to this shifting elemental energies. Winter is very cold and wet, summer is very hot and dry. It takes time for the body to slowly adjust.

When it is changing into fall and winter, try to go as long as you can without wearing a jacket, or only put on very thin layers at a time. The body adapts to the cold this way. Each time your body feels cold, it is getting used to that temperature. Then next time it is that same tenperature, it won't feel as cold and you won't mind. This gives you time to adapt to it. I do this every fall and winter, I almost never have any kind of jacket the whole winter and I live in a place a lot colder than Texas. And I never get any kind of seasonal allergies in that part of the year.

Same in the spring and summer. When it starts getting hotter and dryer, try to go as long as you can without taking off the jacket or switching to thinner layers instead of taking it all off. To adapt slowly in that direction.

Everyone I heard about trying this, seems like it works well for them. Works well for me and for the people I told about it. If you have honey, make sure that it is raw and unprocessed. And try to get it from a local area so it contains the local allergens.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back