Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Apple Cider Vinegar

We all heard the cleaning properties of vinegar which I will be honest I don't have a lot of experience with but for some time I drank a little bit of apple cider vinegar and wanted to share my positive experiences with it.

Beware tho!
I made the mistake of drinking more than the recommended dose and I may have slightly damaged the outer layer in my teeth and it was no fun. Also don't swish it around your mouth, just drink it. When it comes to any chemical first and foremost look into what is the safe way/dosage of it and stick to that. There is a reason for it. I would even maybe suggest drinking it with a straw honestly but I also don't know how the acid would react with the plastic so please do your own research and don't just take my word on it

On a more positive note,
Drinking it in the recommended amount was actually really pleasant, I know the idea of drinking vinegar can turn some people off because of its strange scent but the taste really isn't all that bad.

I made me feel like I drank half a cup of small coffee and it made me feel like it helped with psoriasis. I am not a scientist and this is only my personal experience that is based on what it ''felt'' like which may not be credible but it def made me feel like it was clearing up a little bit.

MoonlessNight666 said:
We all heard the cleaning properties of vinegar which I will be honest I don't have a lot of experience with but for some time I drank a little bit of apple cider vinegar and wanted to share my positive experiences with it.

Beware tho!
I made the mistake of drinking more than the recommended dose and I may have slightly damaged the outer layer in my teeth and it was no fun. Also don't swish it around your mouth, just drink it. When it comes to any chemical first and foremost look into what is the safe way/dosage of it and stick to that. There is a reason for it. I would even maybe suggest drinking it with a straw honestly but I also don't know how the acid would react with the plastic so please do your own research and don't just take my word on it

On a more positive note,
Drinking it in the recommended amount was actually really pleasant, I know the idea of drinking vinegar can turn some people off because of its strange scent but the taste really isn't all that bad.

I made me feel like I drank half a cup of small coffee and it made me feel like it helped with psoriasis. I am not a scientist and this is only my personal experience that is based on what it ''felt'' like which may not be credible but it def made me feel like it was clearing up a little bit.

Can someone who knows more about this explain it to me? I've heard of it before but it sounds like it might be just another useless (ill)health trend. I'd appreciate it.

I drink mine with a straw when I do...always use a straw and put it way back close to your throat, yes.

Doesn't seem to do much for my borderline high blood pressure though.

Really wish it did.

MoonlessNight666 said:

Beware tho!

On a more positive note,

Why not drinking it, mixed with water or juice? It shouldn´t loose its medical characteristics.

GG Allin said:
MoonlessNight666 said:

Beware tho!

On a more positive note,

Why not drinking it, mixed with water or juice? It shouldn´t loose its medical characteristics.

Oh it absolutely needs to be dissolved in water,i thought it was obvious my bad

Apple cider vinegar is sour by nature and sour foods astringe the blood and hold the liver Yin.

Too much sour foods damage and injure the liver however so this should be taken in moderation for those who have spontaneous sweating, diarrhoea and fatigue due to Deficiency.

It can help to hold the energies of the body inside so as not to lose them in outward flow.

My experience in a nutshell. I am celiac and maybe some of you know that for us it can often be unpleasant.
Apple vinegar, add a teaspoon of vinegar, but no more in 200 ml of water and drink, preferably distilled water, in the area where I live tap water is clean but I still prefer distilled water.
2 months ago I decided to adopt the keto diet as it is, better said I am omnivorous but I strictly avoid the consumption of sweets of any kind, wheat, rice, barley, rye, beans, only green beans a consumption, I avoid corn, vegetables sweet, for example red donut, sweet fruits, sweeteners of any kind, if I feel like I crave sweet, I satisfy it without making abuse, of course, a sweet fruit such as banana, apricot, peach, nuts, almonds, pistachios in good quantities, apart from the seeds of all kinds, I like, I do not starve and I can say that from 59 kg I reached 54. From 1 week I started drinking apple vinegar diluted in water , of course, and I can say that I no longer suffer from bloating. Now at someone's recommendation for a month I will consume so much vinegar that you will add one teaspoon to 200 ml of water, 2 L of water a day for a month to get rid of cellulite. What can I say, I have a slow digestion as hell and sometimes I seem to suffer from chronic asthenia, I can say I feel excellent. After a month of treatment with vinegar, I will take a break of at least 3 months, yes and especially that I take vitex at the recommendation of Shannon priestess to thank her from the bottom of my heart, Father Satan bless her that I have no menstrual pain to die, nausea, migraines, sometimes vomiting. The diet or better said the new eating style is carefully followed by a doctor I trust, is a surgeon of rhymes in my country, in secret or better said, he does well to people by giving them advice without ask for rewards from clients, friends, patients. The man is conscientious and wants to help, he is not the kind of shit doctor who will get rich and scientifically ill people but he is cautious, he does not want to lose his license, I do not go into details. Certain products listed, besides gluten that cause me serious problems, do not consume them because I have indigestion, bloating, sometimes diarrhea or constipation, so a big no, now everyone knows their body and metabolism. I apologize for 1 km of written novel, I hope to use it. For example, on days when you want to drink tea, do not consume apple vinegar at all, possibly for the balanced electrolytic system you can squeeze a whole lemon to 400 ml of water to which you add a teaspoon of sea salt or Himalayas, the taste is amazing or at least I like it, otherwise the vinegar will drink normally as long as you want but no more than a month, now nothing happens if you want a tea from time to time, but then leave the vinegar aside.
In short I have an excellent condition of digestion as well as a lot of energy for domestic activities and not only. I am relatively short 1.59 m but voluptuous, I try to adopt a healthy diet without starvation, with almost total elimination of carbohydrates, and get rid of some cellulite from the legs and belly. I want to be supple and with shapes, not weak but not as I was before, a little full but not fat. Most importantly I want to have energy and feel good, not devitalized like an old hag.

Centralforce666 said:
Apple cider vinegar is sour by nature and sour foods astringe the blood and hold the liver Yin.

Too much sour foods damage and injure the liver however so this should be taken in moderation for those who have spontaneous sweating, diarrhoea and fatigue due to Deficiency.

It can help to hold the energies of the body inside so as not to lose them in outward flow.

I have been feeling fatigued lately, should I take it?

Apple cider vinegar should be dissolved with water or juice because the vinegar is so strong it can irritate your esophagus.
Apple cider can help somone suffering from low stomach acid which is the main culprit for heartburn. Apple cider vinegar is hightly acidic so it increases stomach acid to get rid of heartburn and gastritis also helps with digestion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back