Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cockroaches in ground coffee/chocolate

https://www.foodrenegade.com/your-coffee-has-ground-up-bugs/

https://insectcop.net/cockroaches-in-chocolate/

I don't know how to make home-made candy bars but if one can afford it they can buy the whole coffee means in order to get around this. This is just beyond gross for me like wtf

MoonlessNight666 said:

I don't know how to make home-made candy bars but if one can afford it they can buy the whole coffee means in order to get around this. This is just beyond gross for me like wtf

You get something extra and you complain. You realise some people go to special restaurants for this ;).
Bread/fluor also contains smal parts of insects. But it doesn´t hurt you. With the massproduction they try to seperate the insects from the grain but it can never be 100%. Or do you like sausages ? What are they made of? There is no reason to get paranoia over something like this, if you hadn´t some allergic reaction.

GG Allin said:
MoonlessNight666 said:

You get something extra and you complain. You realise some people go to special restaurants for this ;).
Bread/fluor also contains smal parts of insects. But it doesn´t hurt you. With the massproduction they try to seperate the insects from the grain but it can never be 100%. Or do you like sausages ? What are they made of? There is no reason to get paranoia over something like this, if you hadn´t some allergic reaction.

dude. ew.
Your making excuses for this practise? wtf....
Also its not just cockroaches but also thier droppings in it that is very problematic as well. This isnt paranoia this is a legit concern for a bug that is notoriously dirty.

GG Allin said:
MoonlessNight666 said:

I think it's more the thought and concept of it. Not too many people are keen on the consumption of insects, as very evident of my housemates in my own experience when I ordered a pack of roasted crickets once to snack on.

It's funny because in western cultures it's totally normal here to consume crab and lobster which look like giant ocean spiders and ocean scorpions, but we won't so much as touch a roasted chocolate covered tarantula. I'm very into edible insects and only don't consume them so often because it's so ridiculously expensive to order them.

Anyways, from what it appears, the cockroaches are roasted with the grains anyways so as far I can tell they're 'cooked' and the only thing to really be concerned of is allergies. If it bothers people so much maybe do a bit of research on your coffee and look for alternatives... or you know, stop drinking it because the caffeine's not good for you anyways and big brands are obviously jewed to absolute garbage.

The vast majority of people don't know this for obvious reasons but dandelion roots picked from your own backyard can be cleaned, dried out and then ground up and roasted, and then they can be used just like coffee grains. It tastes and looks almost exactly like coffee without the caffeine and it's much healthier, plus you know where it came from and you're there for the whole process.

You can look up Dandelion Coffee for further information. Could be something to consider for those who deal with and see this very common weed all the time in spring and summer.

MoonlessNight666 said:
GG Allin said:
MoonlessNight666 said:

dude. ew.
Your making excuses for this practise? wtf....
Also its not just cockroaches but also thier droppings in it that is very problematic as well. This isnt paranoia this is a legit concern for a bug that is notoriously dirty.

Reality is as it is.

Ghost in the Machine said:
GG Allin said:
MoonlessNight666 said:

I think it's more the thought and concept of it. Not too many people are keen on the consumption of insects, as very evident of my housemates in my own experience when I ordered a pack of roasted crickets once to snack on.

It's funny because in western cultures it's totally normal here to consume crab and lobster which look like giant ocean spiders and ocean scorpions, but we won't so much as touch a roasted chocolate covered tarantula. I'm very into edible insects and only don't consume them so often because it's so ridiculously expensive to order them.

Anyways, from what it appears, the cockroaches are roasted with the grains anyways so as far I can tell they're 'cooked' and the only thing to really be concerned of is allergies. If it bothers people so much maybe do a bit of research on your coffee and look for alternatives... or you know, stop drinking it because the caffeine's not good for you anyways and big brands are obviously jewed to absolute garbage.

The vast majority of people don't know this for obvious reasons but dandelion roots picked from your own backyard can be cleaned, dried out and then ground up and roasted, and then they can be used just like coffee grains. It tastes and looks almost exactly like coffee without the caffeine and it's much healthier, plus you know where it came from and you're there for the whole process.

You can look up Dandelion Coffee for further information. Could be something to consider for those who deal with and see this very common weed all the time in spring and summer.

There is a push through media, science and other means to move people from animal meat and fats to eating insects and lab grown shit. The social engineering for it is everywhere so I understand why he has this concern. They want zee goyim living in a pod and eating crickets for dinner.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
GG Allin said:

There is a push through media, science and other means to move people from animal meat and fats to eating insects and lab grown shit. The social engineering for it is everywhere so I understand why he has this concern. They want zee goyim living in a pod and eating crickets
for dinner.

Remember when they were trying to push cockroach milk?

MoonlessNight666 said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:

There is a push through media, science and other means to move people from animal meat and fats to eating insects and lab grown shit. The social engineering for it is everywhere so I understand why he has this concern. They want zee goyim living in a pod and eating crickets
for dinner.

Remember when they were trying to push cockroach milk?

Yeah this was a few months ago but people pushed back so they cut it out. Gives me hope really.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back