Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A sharp pain right above the ear

Srek1990

I been having this pain on the right side of my head above my ear it hurt so bad it brought me to my knees and now it's burning idk what it is. It was like someone stabed me anyone knows what this is.

Hail
Satan

Ghost13 said:
I been having this pain on the right side of my head above my ear it hurt so bad it brought me to my knees and now it's burning idk what it is. It was like someone stabed me anyone knows what this is.

Hail
Satan

Is it 'inside' your head? Have you checked to see if there's anything on your skin around the area? Also when did it start and how long has it been going on for?

Additionally, try visualizing white-gold energy engulfing the area and cleaning away any negative energy, it's best to rule out anything spiritual as there is a minor chakra relating to clairaudience centres just above the ear on both sides of the head. Try this for several minutes and see if you get any kind of 'reaction', let me know if this does anything in your response.

The pain has been there since i was a child it would come and go nothing is there its all flat and smooth

Hail
Satan

Have you had a recent history of irritability, anger or increased consumption of heavy, fatty foods?

Are you experiencing any other symptoms anywhere else in the body?

Is your vision affected in any way?

Ghost13 said:
The pain has been there since i was a child it would come and go nothing is there its all flat and smooth

Hail
Satan

Apply heat to it, a warm wet cloth, and gently massage the area for several minutes or longer as you desire. Do this several times a day every day for at least 10 days even if there's no pain or when it's not acting up, just keep doing it for 10 days.

After 10 days if there's any positive change or difference in the pain, frequency of occurrence, tension, etc then keep going and try adding white-gold healing energy to the area. In addition with the white-gold energy, vibrate MUNKA (MOON-YAH-KHAH) into the area 9 times, then vibrate SOWILO (SOH-VEE-LOH) into it 8 times. Do this twice a day, then continue doing this consistently every day for a few more weeks.

If any of this hurts you though or causes major discomfort then stop and let me know how and in what way.

I been doing ok i quickly forgotten about it when i heard from my mother that my aunt/ god mother past my scream could of made father satan jump no one could calm me down. Anyway i did what you said it had worked on my ear.

Hail
Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back