Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Garlic fermented in honey?

Kieith666

Has anyone every tired this? Seems like a good Immune booster, but it takes about 2-3 months to completely ferment.

Very great thing. You should also add Turmeric, which is another amazing strengthener for the immune system. And you can also add some ginger, because that is also antibacterial and antiviral. If you ever use turmeric, it's a good idea to have a little bit of freshly grounded black pepper with it because one of the chemicals in the pepper works together with the chemical in the turmeric and makes the immune booster effect much stronger.

Garlic and ginger do both antibacterial and antiviral, and honey is antibacterial. I would cut up the garlic and ginger into very small pieces, or maybe shave it into very fine shreds with a cheese grater. And I would use some clean water mixed in the honey to make it thinner and to help the chemicals dissolve into it. And mix it all together. I would not cook this because heat removes the effect from the garlic oil. But the honey and juices will kill any bacteria in there so it will be safe to not cook it. You can wait a couple months for stronger effect, but you can also start using it right away. If you are going to use it right away, maybe use just water instead of honey because the oils from the garlic and ginger dissolve much easier in the water.

I cured a very severe sinus infection by cutting up a lot of garlic in very small pieces and soaking it in a cup of water. Then using the garlic water as mouthwash in the back of my throat, and also sucking some of it up both sides of my nose. It has a burning feeling, but it kills all the infection. I was sick for more than a week before I did that, and when I did that, I started getting better immediately and I was totally cured 2 days later. I would not do this with honey because it's too sticky. And I would not do this with ginger because it would burn a lot worse.

The turmeric and pepper is just to make your immune system stronger, so you can have that mixed seperately since it's a different kind of effect. Another thing which makes your immune system stronger is Echinacea, which tastes very good, it tastes like tea. I got some capsules of grounded up dried Echinacea, and it suggests that you can also open the capsules and make tea from it. So you can drink a great tea once every day from Echinacea, turmeric powder, and small amount of fresh black pepper, and it will be very great for helping your immune system be stronger.

Something to be careful with is that garlic oil is a blood thinner, so don't eat too much raw garlic too often.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back