Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Careers Leading to Literal Cancer

There are a vast number of research articles posted on this matter, some more robust than others.

The more robust ones find that there is little or no causation of mesothelioma by exposure to brake dust asbestos (which I believe is no longer a part of the composition of brake pads) outside the risk of a 'normal' non-mechanic.

One study seemed to link leukemia incidence to petrol exposure but was published in Colombia where it is regular practice to siphon petrol by mouth and wash their hands with petrol, as stated in the study. The incidence rate of cancer was 9 amongst 335 participants which in my opinion is hardly a strong causative argument, given cancer rates are 1 in 3 in some countries for persons not engaged in this type of work.

You're already in and doing it so follow through, qualify and get a trade behind you. It's good to have something to be able to fall back on. What you're doing sounds great because it's not too much dealing with people and their drama. I think it's a great career choice for someone who's on a different wavelength to the vast majority to work on something technical and not wholly with people. You will find any job has its risks. The shift worker, the sedentary office worker. Follow through. I don't believe it's really that bad breathing in the fumes while working. Of course you will not stand behind an exhaust pipe and would ventilate the area well. So long as you make use of all personal protective equipment and follow health and safety guidelines I trust you'll be good

If you are not that interested in that then consider not pursuing it. Yes, it is cheaper and you might think that it could save you money by enrolling on a cheaper course but remember if that could not make you happy and you cannot have a career out of it, you are also wasting money on that.

You could look into astrology. It can show you alot of stuff about yourself. Put your information into the astrotheme and get the free chart https://www.astrotheme.com/horoscope_chart_sign_ascendant.php

The Joyofsatan link below will teach you everything you need to know regarding how to read it. This will show you where you have ability and therefore push you closer to finding a rewarding career path. Some call it a sacred career path and I would say that you could find your exact career path when you fully understand astrology. It's also good to generally know yourself as that increases your natural magic ability in my opinion. You will learn alot about yourself. It's good to know.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astrology.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back