Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can RTR kill coronavirus/sickness?

With all this new news of people now here in USA getting killed by COVID-19 and soon the entire world now is the time for everyone to give their best tips for this.Not much is known about the virus with some reports saying it can shut off automatic breathing and can stay with you permanently similar to HIV. But can the RTR fight this since it completely destroys the enemy and anything associated with them?What the hell do we do as SS to keep safe from this?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
What the hell do we do as SS to keep safe from this?

You build a powerful aura of protection, keep your soul and aura clean as thoroughly and as often as possible and follow guidelines of protection, tips and advice provided here on the forums and from the HP/S' as well as do your own research.

Coronavirus Information Megathread [Ease of Access] - Updated March 1st 2020

MEDICAL OPINIONS, VACCINATIONS, ETC

STOCKING UP

USEFUL WEBSITE

Preparedness: 28 January 2020

Preparedness: 30 January 2020

Using Colloidal Silver Safely

Other related threads can be found.

The RTR reverses the spiritual cursing tool of the enemy, it will not cure you of the virus.

im surprised this hasnt been mentioned yet, but i highly recommend getting food grade hydrogen peroxide. theres a pdf on the internet called the "one minute cure", read that and it will educate u on the use of hydrogen peroxide.

u basically drop a few drop (with a dropper) into water with NO chlorine a few times a day and will oxygenate your blood. it kills viruses of all kinds including hiv.

i keep it at hand and if i notice any symptons of sickness i put 40 drops into distilled water along with a tsp of cayenne pepper to prevent the nausea feeling, i do this a couple times a day for a while.you just have to make sure to drink alot of water.

i think this is the best bet to kill the virus off. u may want to drink it before u even get sick but thats totally up to you, i dont like drinking it if i dont need to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back