Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tooth filling came out.

Bravery666

So I was eating normally and my filling popped out on me. This happened on the bottom half of my lower canine tooth which is crowded. Thankfully my lip protects the area from any irritation from breathing, and there are no signs of tooth decay. Any advice for desensitizing my tooth for me to eat and what I should do for the filling? I had the filling for less than a year so I don't know what I should do about it. Any advice is much appreciated!

Bravery666 said:
So I was eating normally and my filling popped out on me. This happened on the bottom half of my lower canine tooth which is crowded. Thankfully my lip protects the area from any irritation from breathing, and there are no signs of tooth decay. Any advice for desensitizing my tooth for me to eat and what I should do for the filling? I had the filling for less than a year so I don't know what I should do about it. Any advice is much appreciated!

Sensodyne toothpaste may help, although I would only use it in the short term.

Might there be a way to heal a tooth if a filling comes out? Is there some sort of herb or something or type of paste one could make to close cavities and stuff?

Healing a tooth is likely to take a number of years.

The teeth depend on the kidney energy which is slow moving.

Depending on your age and sex, there are kidney maturity cycles upon which you could rely to resolve the issue, occurring every 8 years for men and 7 years for women, starting at birth.

This is why menstruation typically occurs around 14 years old in women (obviously this is approximate) and puberty reaches full height at 16 for men (again, approximately).

Subsequent cycles up to around the early to late 30's are growth cycles and following on from that cycles of decay (typically and depending on constitution, lifestyle and diet).

If you are close to one of these cycles, hit the tooth hard with magic to heal the cavity and if you are some way from it, then you may need to apply a more patient approach.

For a strong reference point to the end of the most powerful kidney cycle in both sexes (the 4th in women and the 3rd in men), this coincides with the first saturn return.

Centralforce666 said:
Healing a tooth is likely to take a number of years.

The teeth depend on the kidney energy which is slow moving.

Depending on your age and sex, there are kidney maturity cycles upon which you could rely to resolve the issue, occurring every 8 years for men and 7 years for women, starting at birth.

This is why menstruation typically occurs around 14 years old in women (obviously this is approximate) and puberty reaches full height at 16 for men (again, approximately).

Subsequent cycles up to around the early to late 30's are growth cycles and following on from that cycles of decay (typically and depending on constitution, lifestyle and diet).

If you are close to one of these cycles, hit the tooth hard with magic to heal the cavity and if you are some way from it, then you may need to apply a more patient approach.

For a strong reference point to the end of the most powerful kidney cycle in both sexes (the 4th in women and the 3rd in men), this coincides with the first saturn return.

Okay. So the kidney energy is the key?

I'm female in my early twenties. That means I'll have to work patiently to fix my teeth now, right? If i divide my age by seven, i just missed the end of the third cycle a few years ago.

What are some things i can do to improve my kidney energy? Any foods, herbs, or supplements that can help?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back