Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stealing energy and Walking on water

Big Dipper

so, can we steal energy from candles and direct them to our hand chakras to empower them (like directly from the flame, just like breathing in from the sun)? Also, if we were to empower our feet chakras would it be possible to walk on water or stick to objects like trees or metal (or is that only Naruto)?

You can absorb energy from anything that has energy, including people. Be careful though, energy isn’t equal. Different things have a different kind of energy and things can be harmful.

Know what purpose you’re breathing in energy for, and choose a suitable source. A flame is fiery energy.

Yes but it's not lime candles have special energy or something. And yes, but it will take an enormous amount of spiritual advancement for that, don't rush it.

I guess if you can levitate you can walk on water and yeah if you breathe in enaugh energy from a candle it will go out assuming you are powerful enaugh

Big Dipper said:
so, can we steal energy from candles and direct them to our hand chakras to empower them (like directly from the flame, just like breathing in from the sun)? Also, if we were to empower our feet chakras would it be possible to walk on water or stick to objects like trees or metal (or is that only Naruto)?

stealing energy from candles, why, there is energy all around you all the time. As far as walking on water like naruto, dont mix reality with anime. Sure, if you were advance then something like levitation or whatever to walk on water could would be possible. But you have to meditate and raise the serpent,kundalini, and train like hell, practice and whatever else. Not going to happen overnight, year, or whenever unless your actually advance.

Hi good day

I don't speak much English so I hope this is understandable.

In my experience, absorbing energy from anything can be harmful, even from other people, you must choose your goals and your goals well. On the other hand, open your mind, it is most likely true that we can get to do "naruto" style things. I once knew a person who could manipulate clouds (even create form) without the slightest effort, as well as create rain or create energy beings or repel entire hordes of astral beings (this is real because of the most fantasy that is heard) What I have experienced in my own flesh has shown me that we will never have limitations at all, we just have to work and work on it every day to get it or get as close as we can. :D :D

Do not steal energy from people, animals, and plants. It's not a good thing to do plus the energy that would steal is full of negative energy. It's not like the energy of the sun or other planets. Candles do not have any special energy. Walking on water is possible but that is really advanced, if you are new it would take years of meditations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back