Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magnesium Carbonate

Shael

Just wanted to put this out as a quick question. I notice that the salt we have at home has magnesium carbonate in it as an additive. Allegedly this is used to make the salt "tumble" more smoothly and prevent it from sticking.

Is this harmful and should it be avoided, or are there no concerns regarding it?

Shael said:
Just wanted to put this out as a quick question. I notice that the salt we have at home has magnesium carbonate in it as an additive. Allegedly this is used to make the salt "tumble" more smoothly and prevent it from sticking.

Is this harmful and should it be avoided, or are there no concerns regarding it?

I wouldnt worry too much about that.
Is it regular table salt being used? What brand?

HPS Shannon said:
I wouldnt worry too much about that.
Is it regular table salt being used? What brand?
I believe it is sold as "sea salt from the primordial sea". It's simple white salt I think.

I used to always use himalayan salt, but recently it has been tasting a lot more chemically and making my stomach feel bad so I decided to try white salt instead. The aforementioned one is what my parents have at home.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back