Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Message for HPS Shannon (Hearing problems)

Shannon

Hello.

Im sorry about your ordeal.
How long have you had this situation?

Any pain, itchiness and how are the conditions of your ears, meaning redness, flaky skin on the ears, or tinnutitis?

How does the wax look? Extra thick, weird color or unusual color?

How is your hearing normally?

Does it feel worst in cold or warm weather?

Do you swim often?

Any other health issues?

Thank you.

Also, do you get ear infections alot?

The perforated eardrum? How long have you had it? What caused it because there are more than a couple reasons it happens?

They usually heal up within a month.

Planet of Liberty said:
It is a hereditary disease from my biological father. Honestly in winter it is quite corked while in summer the ear is freer. Earwax is normal. This ear wax is not liquid. I'd say it's solid. For the eardrum I don't know. Unfortunately the earwax gets stuck in the ear canal and the doctor has to resort to medieval torture for remove it. To make matters worse, inside all the cathar blocked, and my hearing has diminished. Now I can still hear but when I was a teenager, my hearing was better. Now that I'm an adult is diminished and sometimes, I struggle to hear what others say.

Do you get ear infections as well?
How old are you? I meant to ask.

Also, do your ears appear inflammed? Flaky skin? Dry?

Any other health issues- related or unrelated?

Planet of Liberty said:
HPS Shannon said:
Planet of Liberty said:
It is a hereditary disease from my biological father. Honestly in winter it is quite corked while in summer the ear is freer. Earwax is normal. This ear wax is not liquid. I'd say it's solid. For the eardrum I don't know. Unfortunately the earwax gets stuck in the ear canal and the doctor has to resort to medieval torture for remove it. To make matters worse, inside all the cathar blocked, and my hearing has diminished. Now I can still hear but when I was a teenager, my hearing was better. Now that I'm an adult is diminished and sometimes, I struggle to hear what others say.

Do you get ear infections as well?
How old are you? I meant to ask.

Also, do your ears appear inflammed? Flaky skin? Dry?

Any other health issues- related or unrelated?
Ever since I was born I have had this hearing problem. The skin is normal, I often lose my balance.

patologiya_sluhovogo_analizatora.pptx_19.jpg

This is an example

As you can see this photo, I have this phlegm problem.
secondly, the ear wax does not come out but remains blocked.

If I tried to use the fire element to dissolve phlegm, does it work or is it risky? This is an idea that came to my mind now.

I think I might know the issue.

Dont use fire around that area. Fire and heat might contributing to this.

You mentioned something with your balance. Good to know.

By anychance, do you have any kidney, bladder, liver or gallbladder issues?

Also, need to know your diet? Greasy, oil, spicy foods? Processed foods?

As much detail as possible please. The answers to the questions help.

Planet of Liberty said:
I have forgot to tell you that in the left ear, there is in the pressure. My eardrum is perforated at least a year I think. ear infection If I move and bow to the ground and when I go to sleep, I hear a sound similar to a plug as if something was taking away my eardrum. His pressure is only the left ear. The right ear has only the eardrum perforated that doesn't heal. Instead both the ears they have this earwax that remains stuck and does not go out alone. The doctor with the aspire and it is also painful.
Second how I move with either physical activity and do some movements, my ears beat like a hammer. the beating in the ears there is the from when I was born.
I don't always hear the beat. When I stop and relax, I feel nothing. But the phlegm of the ears does it go away on its own? Because second my mother says I'm no longer the phlegm the inside of the ear. I will seek the diagnosis of my doctor that I did the last check two months ago. I make you know what's written in the folder clinic.

Hi, brethren. Thank you for the extra information. I will get back to you soon.

Planet of Liberty said:
colidal gold (I have been taking gold for three days)
Don't eat gold! There is no medical benefit, your body does not use it for anything, and it's probably poisonous. Some metals like copper and zinc are needed in very small trace amounts, but gold is not one of them.

Planet of Liberty said:
I have forgot to tell you that in the left ear, there is in the pressure. My eardrum is perforated at least a year I think. ear infection If I move and bow to the ground and when I go to sleep, I hear a sound similar to a plug as if something was taking away my eardrum. His pressure is only the left ear. The right ear has only the eardrum perforated that doesn't heal. Instead both the ears they have this earwax that remains stuck and does not go out alone. The doctor with the aspire and it is also painful.
Second how I move with either physical activity and do some movements, my ears beat like a hammer. the beating in the ears there is the from when I was born.
I don't always hear the beat. When I stop and relax, I feel nothing. But the phlegm of the ears does it go away on its own? Because second my mother says I'm no longer the phlegm the inside of the ear. I will seek the diagnosis of my doctor that I did the last check two months ago. I make you know what's written in the folder clinic.

Sorry for the late response.

Okay, It appears that your ear problems are because your kidneys are upset and imbalanced- whether it be congenital or accumulative. There seems to be some damp and phlegm issues due to stagnant energy. Its not flowing.

The ears are said to reflect the kidneys and are its openings, as well as show the state of it. It seems to be a kidney yin deficiency.

Yin lubricates the body and governs the fluids in the body. So kidney yin deficiency, among its many manifestations, would effect the hearing and stagnant fluids in the ear. You also mentioned your left kidney and the condition worsening during winter, so that ties in.

Perforated ears usually heal. Could it be that its not healing well because of the ear cleaning from the doctor also?

How often do you exercise and do your exercises help to increase blood flow and energy to your head? Please do so with gentile exercise and yoga. Qigong is highly recommended. Inadequate blood and energy flow to the head and ears can also slow down or interrupt healing...

Also, have you tried ear drops? You can make these to loosen the cerumen (ear wax.)

From a herbal perspective, this came to mind for you.

https://www.activeherb.com/erlong/

It is a mild and safe formula that works on your kidney yin and jing and helps to work for your hearing and relieving the issues that may be causing the wax build-up as it should not be stagnating.

You can get one bottle for now and see how this effects you. I'd do 5-8 tablets twice a day.

Let me know if you want to try the herbal formula.

Planet of Liberty said:
HPS Shannon said:
Planet of Liberty said:

Okay, It appears that your ear problems are because your kidneys are upset and imbalanced- whether it be congenital or accumulative. There seems to be some damp and phlegm issues due to stagnant energy. Its not flowing.

The ears are said to reflect the kidneys and are its openings, as well as show the state of it. It seems to be a kidney yin deficiency.

Yin lubricates the body and governs the fluids in the body. So kidney yin deficiency, among its many manifestations, would effect the hearing and stagnant fluids in the ear. You also mentioned your left kidney and the condition worsening during winter, so that ties in.

Perforated ears usually heal. Could it be that its not healing well because of the ear cleaning from the doctor also?

How often do you exercise and do your exercises help to increase blood flow and energy to your head? Please do so with gentile exercise and yoga. Qigong is highly recommended. Inadequate blood and energy flow to the head and ears can also slow down or interrupt healing...

Also, have you tried ear drops? You can make these to loosen the cerumen (ear wax.)

It is a mild and safe formula that works on your kidney yin and jing and helps to work for your hearing and relieving the issues that may be causing the wax build-up as it should not be stagnating.

You can get one bottle for now and see how this effects you. I'd do 5-8 tablets twice a day.

Thanks so much!! I don't know how I could return the favor. Finally a real diagnosis.
I live in Europe, can I buy the product you recommended on that site? Do they do international services?
Can I ask you a favor? Are there powerful eye drops to clean the ear well? Commercial ones don't suit me.
But the doctor told me not to use eye drops. maybe because he doesn't earn more money? Go understand ... bho.

They do ship to most places in Europe.

I believe you mean ear drops, not eye drops(as you wrote twice.)

If you go online, you will see that ear drops are used in modern medicine as well as in traditional medicine.

Maybe your doctor told you to not use ear drops because certain commercial drops contain ingredients that could irritate your ears.

Its up to you. If it were me, I'd make a simple ear drop solution using food grade hydrogen peroxide and dilute it. One drop of the solution in 4 ounces of water. The mixture works to break up the wax.

For now though, the simple herbal remedy plus gentle exercises and more blood flow to the head should help you.

Please try to stop smoking completely if you can. Because your hearing was better when you were younger and the health issus became worse as you aged, that tells me that it is a specific yin issue. Kidney energy drains as we age, especially with bad habits related to health and diet.

Are you past 30 or 40 years old?

Planet of Liberty said:
HPS Shannon said:
Planet of Liberty said:

Thanks so much!! I don't know how I could return the favor. Finally a real diagnosis.
I live in Europe, can I buy the product you recommended on that site? Do they do international services?
Can I ask you a favor? Are there powerful eye drops to clean the ear well? Commercial ones don't suit me.
But the doctor told me not to use eye drops. maybe because he doesn't earn more money? Go understand ... bho.
I live in your same nation and let me give you some gold advice to ordering american stuff: Just don't do it... The customs will hold it and ask you to fill some forms that you're gonna send them, then they're gonna call you and ask you why you ordered them, Hint: telling them that you got the advice to buy them from the internet is not an answer they like, so they ask you to get a prescription from a doctor but what doctor would give you a prescription for that? so then you realize it's money wasted because you're not gonna contact them anymore and they're gonna throw that stuff in the bin. Or let's say they approve it, you're gonna have to pay more money because that's how customs here work.

Source: try and guess. LOL

Aquarius said:
I live in your same nation and let me give you some gold advice to ordering american stuff: Just don't do it... The customs will hold it and ask you to fill some forms that you're gonna send them, then they're gonna call you and ask you why you ordered them, Hint: telling them that you got the advice to buy them from the internet is not an answer they like, so they ask you to get a prescription from a doctor but what doctor would give you a prescription for that? so then you realize it's money wasted because you're not gonna contact them anymore and they're gonna throw that stuff in the bin. Or let's say they approve it, you're gonna have to pay more money because that's how customs here work.

Customs in general aren't too complicated. The thing is, if you are in the EU and ordering from USA, you need to be prepared for it to potentially land in customs. This is normal. The percentage varies per country, but usually you will need to pay a fee of ~20% the total item price (value + shipping). As long as you are prepared to pay that, buying from the USA isn't a problem. In general it's a good idea to not give institutions like this more information than you need to. They have no right nor business knowing what you buy your stuff for, so just lie to them. Never tell them it's to attempt "self-treatment" or anything like that. Just say you want it as a supplement, and they shouldn't be able to do anything about it.

The trick to handling most of these jewish dipshit institutions is to realize the legal framework behind it. Many of them just cheekily demand and say things that they have no legal right to. They bank on you just believing that they do, and you obliging because of that. Customs are required by law to give you your purchase if you pay the fee, as long as the wares are not illegal in your country.

Planet of Liberty said:
Aquarius said:
Planet of Liberty said:

Shit!! :( How can I do without that product to heal the ears?
Find an european supplier, or even just italian one if it's possible.

Planet of Liberty said:
HPS Shannon said:
Planet of Liberty said:

If you go online, you will see that ear drops are used in modern medicine as well as in traditional medicine.

Maybe your doctor told you to not use ear drops because certain commercial drops contain ingredients that could irritate your ears.

Its up to you. If it were me, I'd make a simple ear drop solution using food grade hydrogen peroxide and dilute it. One drop of the solution in 4 ounces of water. The mixture works to break up the wax.

For now though, the simple herbal remedy plus gentle exercises and more blood flow to the head should help you.

Please try to stop smoking completely if you can. Because your hearing was better when you were younger and the health issus became worse as you aged, that tells me that it is a specific yin issue. Kidney energy drains as we age, especially with bad habits related to health and diet.

I have to drink hydrogen peroxide? I didn't think you could drink. Isn't it toxic?
I'm 23. Yes, I am very young to have these health problems.

Who said anything about drinking it? Im talking about using a mild mixture as ear drops...

HPS Shannon said:
Planet of Liberty said:
HPS Shannon said:

I have to drink hydrogen peroxide? I didn't think you could drink. Isn't it toxic?
I'm 23. Yes, I am very young to have these health problems.

Who said anything about drinking it? Im talking about using a mild mixture as ear drops...

Read what Shael wrote in this thread. You can still order the herbs.

Shael said:
Aquarius said:

Customs in general aren't too complicated. The thing is, if you are in the EU and ordering from USA, you need to be prepared for it to potentially land in customs. This is normal. The percentage varies per country, but usually you will need to pay a fee of ~20% the total item price (value + shipping). As long as you are prepared to pay that, buying from the USA isn't a problem. In general it's a good idea to not give institutions like this more information than you need to. They have no right nor business knowing what you buy your stuff for, so just lie to them. Never tell them it's to attempt "self-treatment" or anything like that. Just say you want it as a supplement, and they shouldn't be able to do anything about it.

The trick to handling most of these jewish dipshit institutions is to realize the legal framework behind it. Many of them just cheekily demand and say things that they have no legal right to. They bank on you just believing that they do, and you obliging because of that. Customs are required by law to give you your purchase if you pay the fee, as long as the wares are not illegal in your country.
The head inspector personally called me and wanted a prescription from a doctor, but this could be just because I was a minor at the time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back