Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Facial Hair

facial hair is actualy good for men, it protects their skin and makes them look younger, i dont even want to know why you want to get rid of your facial hair i mean it is natural, so... "natural methods of removing facial hair" is... definitely NOT natural, there is nothing good about it.... why do you even want to do this if i may ask?

One of the old herbal formula names in Chinese Medicine Qi Bao Mei Ran Dan is literally translated as Seven Treasures for a Beautiful Beard as a healthy beard was revered as a sign of good health.

It is perfectly natural to have.

I personally shave mine off two to three times a week but would not consider permanent removal.

This is as stated : unnatural.

Should a man let the his facial hair grow?

In Judaism beard is something important and all top rabbis have it. Also in ancient Persia people are depicted with beards. Jews say it opens the center of wisdom. Ramhal was being laughed at because he didn't have a beard, but he was spiritually advanced.

ss666 said:

In Judaism beard is something important and all top rabbis have it. Also in ancient Persia people are depicted with beards. Jews say it opens the center of wisdom. Ramhal was being laughed at because he didn't have a beard, but he was spiritually advanced.

if a beard is something bad then you wouldnt be born with the hormones to have one :lol:

AncientShadow666 said:
ss666 said:

if a beard is something bad then you wouldnt be born with the hormones to have one :lol:

The question was if it makes you wiser, not if it is natural.

ss666 said:
AncientShadow666 said:
ss666 said:

The question was if it makes you wiser, not if it is natural.

i dont know :lol: i mean if you think about it that long hair also increases your bioelectricity etc then why wouldnt long beard work the same way...? i dont know about being wiser but it does sure have some positive aspects

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back