Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Relative has C.O.P.D - weak chest.

Hvítr Ormr

Hi everyone, I have an older relative that I care for, who has C.O.P.D. (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder) and thus has a weak chest, and a consequence they always seem to be getting chest infections. Is there anything they can do or take that will prevent this from happening? Some of them have been quite severe, and so I really need help in finding something that will prevent them from occurring. Thanks guys.

Hvítr Ormr said:
Hi everyone, I have an older relative that I care for, who has C.O.P.D. (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder) and thus has a weak chest, and a consequence they always seem to be getting chest infections. Is there anything they can do or take that will prevent this from happening? Some of them have been quite severe, and so I really need help in finding something that will prevent them from occurring. Thanks guys.

Hello,

How old is this person?
How long have they had this ailment?
Any other health issues?
Smoker by any chance, or exposed to second hand smoke?

Thanks!

Hvítr Ormr said:
H202 inhalation will K.O. C.O.P.D.

https://earthclinic.com/remedies/hydrogen-peroxide-inhalation-method/

Colloidal silver inhalation is said to be very effective as well.

https://earthclinic.com/ailments/copd-natural-remedies/colloidal-silver-therapy/

Your relative needs a nebulizer. I ordered one from Ebay.

You may add into the water drops of colloidal silver and/or iodine.

For the chest, rub a mix of castor oil+iodine. All over chest.

Castor oil pack: Google or YouTube how to do this. It's simple. Put the pack over the chest and the back. 30 minutes.

Lie in very warm water. Not burning. Not lukewarm. But very warm enough to sweat. In the bath while water is running, pour in a cup of baking soda, 1/2 cup to 1 cup real salt, 1/2 cup borax, 1 cup apple cider vinegar. This is an alkaline bath. Draws out toxins and CO2 while alkalizes the blood. The minerals from salt enters.

Your relative needs that nebulizer though.

HPS Shannon said:
Hvítr Ormr said:

Hello,

How old is this person?
Any other health issues?

Thanks!

Thank you for the reply HPS Shannon, sorry I've only just seen it as I've been really busy with some life stuff lately. They're in their early 70's, and they smoked for a few decades before quitting about 13 years ago. No other health issues that I'm aware of. They've had this ailment for just under a decade too I believe.

Thank you to everyone else who replied also, I'll investigate what you both suggested and give it a try.

Hvítr Ormr said:
HPS Shannon said:
Hvítr Ormr said:

Hello,

How old is this person?
Any other health issues?

Thanks!

Thank you for the reply HPS Shannon, sorry I've only just seen it as I've been really busy with some life stuff lately. They're in their early 70's, and they smoked for a few decades before quitting about 13 years ago. No other health issues that I'm aware of. They've had this ailment for just under a decade too I believe.

Thank you to everyone else who replied also, I'll investigate what you both suggested and give it a try.

Is your relative open to taking some mild herbal formulas to soothe and invigorate the lungs?

Smoking really does destroy the lungs.

HPS Shannon said:
Hvítr Ormr said:
HPS Shannon said:
Hello,

How old is this person?
Any other health issues?

Thanks!

Is your relative open to taking some mild herbal formulas to soothe and invigorate the lungs?

Also, does your loved one have more of a dry cough or mucus-y cough?
Painful cough?
Shortness of breath?

HPS Shannon said:

Painful cough?
Shortness of breath?

Yeah they'd definitely be open to taking things like that. They do get shortness of breath, and they have a mucus-y cough but it's not painful I believe.

Hvítr Ormr said:
HPS Shannon said:

Painful cough?
Shortness of breath?

Yeah they'd definitely be open to taking things like that. They do get shortness of breath, and they have a mucus-y cough but it's not painful I believe.

Ok, one more thing.

Can you find out if your relative has any digestive disorders, are taking any medications for their lungs or any other medication.

Also, if the mucous of their cough is clear to white? Or is it a strange color?

Thanks so much.

HPS Shannon said:
Ok, one more thing.

Can you find out if your relative has any digestive disorders, are taking any medications for their lungs or any other medication.

Thanks so much.

Thank you too for your help so far, but no they don't have any digestive disorders I'm aware of, nor are they taking medication for their lungs.

I probably should've said, but they are currently taking antibiotics because they do have a chest infection unfortunately, and so the mucus they're coughing up is a greenish sort of color, but it's normally just clear to white. I think anything you can suggest that will improve lung function will definitely help them.

Hvítr Ormr said:
HPS Shannon said:
Ok, one more thing.

Thanks so much.

Thank you too for your help so far, but no they don't have any digestive disorders I'm aware of, nor are they taking medication for their lungs.

I probably should've said, but they are currently taking antibiotics because they do have a chest infection unfortunately, and so the mucus they're coughing up is a greenish sort of color, but it's normally just clear to white. I think anything you can suggest that will improve lung function will definitely help them.

Ok,

A mild herbal formula for the lungs can help by invigorating the lungs/augmenting the lung energy, opening the pathways to breath better by removing mucous also while moistening the lungs to stop cough and protecting from infection.

Are you in America? Each bottle is 10 USD. Inexpensive.

Please purchase, or have your loved one purchase 2 bottles of each bottle:

This formula, have your loved one take twice a day. Morning and before bed. 6-10 tablets each time.

https://www.activeherb.com/baihe/

This formula is once a day in the afternoon
8 tablets. This works for infection, opening the lungs,etc.

.https://www.activeherb.com/kechuan/

Have them take these for as long as it takes for them to find relief. They should start feeling relief a week or two into taking the formulas.

HPS Shannon said:
Ok,

A mild herbal formula for the lungs can help by invigorating the lungs/augmenting the lung energy, opening the pathways to breath better by removing mucous also while moistening the lungs to stop cough and protecting from infection.

This formula, have your loved one take twice a day. Morning and before bed. 6-10 tablets each time.

Have them take these for as long as it takes for them to find relief. They should start feeling relief a week or two into taking the formulas.

No I don't live in US I'm afraid, but I will try this. I suppose it will probably unfortunately take some time for these to arrive from there. Do you know of any European suppliers of these herbs? Thank you for your help again though HPS

Hvítr Ormr said:
HPS Shannon said:
Ok,

No I don't live in US I'm afraid, but I will try this. I suppose it will probably unfortunately take some time for these to arrive from there. Do you know of any European suppliers of these herbs? Thank you for your help again though HPS

They still deliver to Europe. Hmm, I will have to search. I'm sure there are european tcm herb suppliers. I will get back to you shortly.

Actually, would it possible for me to message you privately about this HPS, if that's ok? Something important's happened, and I don't want any infiltrators to see

Just on this, is your relative a blue boater or a red puffer?

Ie are they typically very large and barrel chested with a faint blue complexion or thin with a small chest and a red complexion?

Centralforce666 said:
Just on this, is your relative a blue boater or a red puffer?

Ie are they typically very large and barrel chested with a faint blue complexion or thin with a small chest and a red complexion?

Oh, that's a good question. I'm not sure though, but I don't think they're a blue boater, they're not barrel chested. They're not particularly skinny either though, so I'm really not sure. As for their complexion, it seems to change a lot depending on whether they're out of breath or not.

Centralforce666 said:
OK.

The phenotype determines the treatment.

Do they struggle to sleep and often feel hot?

Ah I see ok, in that case then can we talk via email, if that's alright? I remember HPs Shannon suggested I contact you privately about this.

I've just updated my email address to the correct one so if you use the board function to contact me I can respond from there.

Centralforce666 said:
I've just updated my email address to the correct one so if you use the board function to contact me I can respond from there.

Thank you then I appreciate it, but I'm not entirely sure how to do that. I'm afraid I don't use these often as I probably should.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back