About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
Centralforce666
Posts: 291

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby Centralforce666 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:37 am

AscendingSun wrote:Tired: Keto, Atkins, Low Carb

Wired: https://youtu.be/weRKlBGszhY


The same guy who also says the earth is flat says eat raw meat.

Sometimes I wonder...
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:15 am

People have ruined their health with low carb keto nonsense. This is bro science for the gym bro world which most people live to be 40 before they drop dead of a major heart attack from this stuff.


How hard is this to just eat a diet full of clean vegetables, fruits, starches and some clean animal products. You know like people ate for thousands of years and didn't have any of the modern diseases. Like people who still eat like this today have the best health on earth.

What works is what has always worked.

Aquarius
Posts: 3555

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby Aquarius » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:36 pm

Eric13 wrote::geek:
Lydia wrote:this is actually why I don't post anymore,


This makes me sad. You know you never want to look at yourself through other people‘s eyes because everyone sees you different, but this is good because it actually gives you the freedom to just do as you please no matter what. The only opinions that matter are those from your supporters not your critics. Criticism only matters if it’s constructive. Guilting you to not make helpful posts is not constructive. You’re an excellent writer with incredible insight and perspective. Your posts are tremendously missed. I wish you wouldn’t let others affect you like that. If people are giving you shit about this just tell them to fuck off. You’re trying to help them anyway.

Actually don’t worry about it, I’ll defend your honor. Anyone harassing Lydia fuck off. Seriously fuck off, we really don’t need one of the best we got being suppressed because others have hang ups.

Bottom line, HP’s aren’t the only one’s allowed to write informative posts. In fact, just out of spite I think I might write a bunch of practical useful informative and helpful posts. Just to grind peoples gears. So look out.

We’re here to empower each other and nothing less.
Yeah Lydia, your posts are great and informative, who cares about those who criticize, they're the loosers, I'd love to see other posts of yours:)
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1006
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby Lydia » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:09 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:You should still put up articles they were always good. There is no need to make some moral statement by not doing such.


Thanks HP Mageson, Eric, and others. I know what my problem is, this is how the enemy gets to me. I have a really great AoP (I spent over an hour every day for 2 years building it up), but when I come online here, I get panic attacks (never happens to me otherwise, just here) and feel exhausted. I need to remedy this, it's been going on for quite a while. I literally have not even read through the forums since they came back up, I only check sermons and scroll down through the main page which is how I saw this thread.

The JoS is literally my home, and I value everyone here and I want to help every and any SS however I can :)

Right, to get this thread back on topic, I love carbs. I feel good eating carbs. There's my 2 cents, lol.

User avatar
AscendingSun
Posts: 95

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby AscendingSun » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:47 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:People have ruined their health with low carb keto nonsense. This is bro science for the gym bro world which most people live to be 40 before they drop dead of a major heart attack from this stuff.


How hard is this to just eat a diet full of clean vegetables, fruits, starches and some clean animal products. You know like people ate for thousands of years and didn't have any of the modern diseases. Like people who still eat like this today have the best health on earth.

What works is what has always worked.


But people were malnourished and dying left and right for thousands of years. It's a relativity new thing to have so much abundance and diversity in food choice for the common man.

https://ourworldindata.org/human-height

Bodybuilders take steroids and fat burners and cocaine a lot of the time.

My great grandparents ate whatever they could afford or grow/raise themselves. If they wanted fried chicken, they went out back and killed one. Grand papi almost lived to be 100.

I think one of the problems with the modern diet is the amount of fast digesting carbs; pizza, pasta, soda, and lack of omega-3 which you can get from grass-fed meat, fish. When their blood sugar starts to crash they run to eat more and this elevated blood sugar never gets them burning fat.

Also I think all the government corn subsidies were designed to destroy our health, now we have corn syrup everywhere and corn-fed beef has lower omega-3. Then there's the whole thing with NAFTA and the flood of corn bankrupted Mexican farmers to invade the US, but that off topic.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:01 am

Your argument is not addressing what I stated. The healthiest people on earth is what I stated, yes. Not the most unhealthiest people on earth.

Its the huge amounts of meat they eat that kills them. Just like the eskimo's who ate nothing but meat live to be around 40 years old most of the time. Pro athletes take gear all the time and live to be old people. The gear just exasperates the situation.

User avatar
AscendingSun
Posts: 95

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby AscendingSun » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:29 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Your argument is not addressing what I stated. The healthiest people on earth is what I stated, yes. Not the most unhealthiest people on earth.

Its the huge amounts of meat they eat that kills them. Just like the eskimo's who ate nothing but meat live to be around 40 years old most of the time. Pro athletes take gear all the time and live to be old people. The gear just exasperates the situation.


Who are the healthiest people on Earth?

I'm sure that lifespan is just diet and not all the parasites and lack of healthcare.

https://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2015nl/apr/eskimos.htm

Centralforce666
Posts: 291

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby Centralforce666 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:03 pm

AscendingSun wrote:I think one of the problems with the modern diet is the amount of fast digesting carbs; pizza, pasta, soda, and lack of omega-3 which you can get from grass-fed meat, fish. When their blood sugar starts to crash they run to eat more and this elevated blood sugar never gets them burning fat.


There lacks a distinction in my opinion of the people promoting low carb diets between pizza and pasta made from refined wheat products and those made from wholemeal grains. Soda is of course a refined sugar product and apt to be attacked as a non-food.

Carbohydrate products made with whole grains contain the entire amino acid profile, and fibre along with trace minerals in a sustainable and plentiful way.

Failure to distinguish between these types of carbohydrates is a failure to acknowledge half the information upon which arguments for, or against carbs can be made.

If one cares to read the history books.. You will see that people died en masse because of:

- infectious diseases

- wars and political upheaval which caused food shortages and other civil supply problems.

To blame it all on diet alone is a specious estimate at best with little or no basis in reality.

And just a note on excessive blood sugar.. The human body, when not ill is capable of regulating blood sugar within a specific range. A spike in blood sugar after a meal will occur but in the healthy individual this is back to normal within 30 minutes.

The simple answer to people being overweight is exercise. Most modern people have no concept of what good healthful exercise is. They think it means going to the gym.

Ancient and even post modern renaissance people exercised in their daily life. Walking to get food. Walking to collect drinking water. Walking to, and carrying wood back from somewhere to make fire. Cultivating fields. Looking after livestock.

Not getting up in the morning to sit on their butt and have breakfast. Then sit on their butt in a car or on a train or bus to go to work. Then sitting behind a computer for 8 hours (trades obviously not in this boat). Then go home to sit in front of the TV with a 1 hour gym session in their somewhere 3 times a week.

Quality exercise burns fat, lowers blood sugar and increases appetite. It also improves insulin sensitivity which helps keep blood sugar levels in check over the long term. And the physiological response to a big exercise effort is to rebuild glycogen stores at up to 3 times the normal rate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2316
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby Stormblood » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:09 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Your argument is not addressing what I stated. The healthiest people on earth is what I stated, yes. Not the most unhealthiest people on earth.

Its the huge amounts of meat they eat that kills them. Just like the eskimo's who ate nothing but meat live to be around 40 years old most of the time. Pro athletes take gear all the time and live to be old people. The gear just exasperates the situation.


Not only that. It's everything processed they eat that kills them. Not just the meat. Let's not do like vegans, please, and assume that only meat is bad. The greatest percentage of world population eat refined crap all the time. Be it:

• meat, which contains antibiotics, hormones and other crap;
• or plant products, which grow on a polluted and depleted soil, are watered with polluted water, laced with pesticides, bug killers, artificial fertilisers, etc.

How many people that eat a completely organic diet have been analysed? Surely, less than it takes to draw conclusions on what a balanced diet is to be made of.

All arguments against carbs come mostly from Jewish scientists advocating paleo, and all arguments against animal products come from Jewish scientists advocating veganism. Again, all these, regardless of the faction, are based on studies upon diets of people who eat refined food. And some of the material is based on the popular narrative about ancient diets that could as well be as corrupted as the rest of history and spirituality.

What I don't understand is why in this community everyone that comments or replies are as quick to recognise spiritual corruption as they are to deny that the accounts about ancient diets may be as fake or just as corrupted.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:32 am

Lydia wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:You should still put up articles they were always good. There is no need to make some moral statement by not doing such.


Thanks HP Mageson, Eric, and others. I know what my problem is, this is how the enemy gets to me. I have a really great AoP (I spent over an hour every day for 2 years building it up), but when I come online here, I get panic attacks (never happens to me otherwise, just here) and feel exhausted. I need to remedy this, it's been going on for quite a while. I literally have not even read through the forums since they came back up, I only check sermons and scroll down through the main page which is how I saw this thread.

The JoS is literally my home, and I value everyone here and I want to help every and any SS however I can :)

Right, to get this thread back on topic, I love carbs. I feel good eating carbs. There's my 2 cents, lol.



Hey Lydia,

There are a few things I'd like to tell you haha. First of all I like your posts. They're awesome. And I would even add that in my signature lol 'Read Lydia's Awesome Posts' or something else :)

I have looked up panic attacks a couple of months ago because I was wondering something else. There have been a few times I got scared in gym class before doing something I actually liked to do somewhat (I still like it i just don't do it anymore because I don't have gym class).
And people tried to tell me things like it isn't scary and something.. but that didn't help me.
At some point I took some time alone, 5 to 10 minutes perhaps and I am not sure what I did (something with words and perhaps something else too) because it has been so long but I do know one thing.
And in short it would be 'control your mind'.

If I have trouble or feel scared about something I try to say good things to myself. And I try to believe them. And thats the most important part. To believe in yourself.
Because if you do not believe in it, or if others give you compliments, it doesn't really help you (heck I used to believe everyone was evil and every compliment was just sarcastic for you're really bad quit it).
And yes sometimes I do have low points where I think crappy thoughts and freak out, has to do with things I've experienced and sometimes they come up again at those points. I guess everyone has those moments.

I think you need to find for yourself how to deal with this and Im sure you can do it.

But I do want you to know that I've got your back sister :). I would never talk down on you, or bad mouth you.
Although I don't quite like to join in fights though.

Another thing I've noticed lately is rather than worry about the bad things people may say or do I've been finding myself calmer on these things. But I wonder too, have you had to deal with this kind of situation before?
Oh on another note.. have you been working a bit too hard maybe? I think I remember reading some people getting panic attacks from that.

Anyway, Lydia you're awesome and a bunch of other great postive words too :) Don't let anyone or anything put you down or stand in your way.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
AscendingSun
Posts: 95

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby AscendingSun » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:
AscendingSun wrote:I think one of the problems with the modern diet is the amount of fast digesting carbs; pizza, pasta, soda, and lack of omega-3 which you can get from grass-fed meat, fish. When their blood sugar starts to crash they run to eat more and this elevated blood sugar never gets them burning fat.


There lacks a distinction in my opinion of the people promoting low carb diets between pizza and pasta made from refined wheat products and those made from wholemeal grains. Soda is of course a refined sugar product and apt to be attacked as a non-food.

Carbohydrate products made with whole grains contain the entire amino acid profile, and fibre along with trace minerals in a sustainable and plentiful way.

Failure to distinguish between these types of carbohydrates is a failure to acknowledge half the information upon which arguments for, or against carbs can be made.

If one cares to read the history books.. You will see that people died en masse because of:

- infectious diseases

- wars and political upheaval which caused food shortages and other civil supply problems.

To blame it all on diet alone is a specious estimate at best with little or no basis in reality.

And just a note on excessive blood sugar.. The human body, when not ill is capable of regulating blood sugar within a specific range. A spike in blood sugar after a meal will occur but in the healthy individual this is back to normal within 30 minutes.

The simple answer to people being overweight is exercise. Most modern people have no concept of what good healthful exercise is. They think it means going to the gym.

Ancient and even post modern renaissance people exercised in their daily life. Walking to get food. Walking to collect drinking water. Walking to, and carrying wood back from somewhere to make fire. Cultivating fields. Looking after livestock.

Not getting up in the morning to sit on their butt and have breakfast. Then sit on their butt in a car or on a train or bus to go to work. Then sitting behind a computer for 8 hours (trades obviously not in this boat). Then go home to sit in front of the TV with a 1 hour gym session in their somewhere 3 times a week.

Quality exercise burns fat, lowers blood sugar and increases appetite. It also improves insulin sensitivity which helps keep blood sugar levels in check over the long term. And the physiological response to a big exercise effort is to rebuild glycogen stores at up to 3 times the normal rate.


I posted a link to height increasing over the past centuries which would imply nutrition has gotten better since the the British Ag Revolution.

I agree with you, I'm not anti-carb but I am anti refined carb, and anti highly processed anything really. All of this fast food "meat" is really the cheap beef with stretchers and hormone filled chicken, low quality oil, white bread that somehow never grows mold.. :?
Like I just saw a video comparing American breakfast to European breakfast, donuts and copious amounts of sugar vs eggs and caviar or yogurt and fruit.

Centralforce666
Posts: 291

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby Centralforce666 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:56 pm

Stormblood wrote:All arguments against carbs come mostly from Jewish scientists advocating paleo, and all arguments against animal products come from Jewish scientists advocating veganism. Again, all these, regardless of the faction, are based on studies upon diets of people who eat refined food. And some of the material is based on the popular narrative about ancient diets that could as well be as corrupted as the rest of history and spirituality.

What I don't understand is why in this community everyone that comments or replies are as quick to recognise spiritual corruption as they are to deny that the accounts about ancient diets may be as fake or just as corrupted.


An argument for carbs is not an argument against meat in and of itself however this is assumed to come about.

The Chinese culture is one upon whom jewish influence did not take hold until the 1900's. And, from the Chinese Canon of Medicine, written approx. 4,000 years ago we have statements such as:

"Heavy and greasy food causes a change that may result in serious illness"

"Five cereals provide our basic nourishment (rice, sesame seeds, millet, wheat). Five fruits provide what the cereals lack (dates, plums, chestnuts, apricots, peaches). Five animals give certain advantages that animals possess (beef, dog (yes, dog), pork, mutton, chicken & lamb). Five vegetables provide a wide range of required substances (marrow, chive, bean, sprouts, shallots, onions). If food smells and tastes good, then eat it to replenish the humors of the body."

There are also guidelines about balance according to the thermal nature of foods - cold foods should be balanced with warm foods to provide adequate support of Yin and Yang in the body and not create extremes.

These health advices are from a culture untouched by jewry until the past 120 years...

So it is safe to assume that the dietary information contained in 4,000 year old books written by them is probably not *fake*.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2316
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby Stormblood » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:52 am

In fact, in my last post, I have talked about arguments against, not arguments for.

I understand that most in the Chinese culture may or may not be tampered with. However, there are three variables to consider:

• China, unlike India, has been converted to 100% Communism without any disguise. Chances cannot be taken and thus only sensible statements (for example those regarding the five type of some food sources and those about balance) should be taken into account, in my opinion. Any statement that casts any shadow of a doubt should be fully discarded in a preliminary analysis and thoroughly analysed only later.

• Many of the things written there may be applicable only to Asians of Chinese descent that still live in China.

• Some of the things may not be available in the same nutrient-dense form they were in the past, especially in the Western countries.

One example of the latter statement is wheat. There exists virtually no wheat that is as nutrient-dense as it was when the Vedas and also Chinese documents were produced. Virtually 99% of wheat today is either ultra-refined, OGM or grown on a depleted, polluted soil, with polluted water, artificial fertilisers, pesticides, other bug-killers, etc. Another example is surely rice. These two are the most common in Western countries. I don't know about millet and sesame seeds and I don't see the fifth cereal. Surely the same can be said in regards to the fruit and the vegetables you shared. Of course, with meats, it gets worse because most of them usually eat those very same nutrient-poor food and they are contaminated by growth hormones, antibiotics, polluted air and whatnot. They are possibly even interbred.

What are we discussing yet? The validity of some sources? It must be that since we already agreed about the variables that influence the balance in one's diet.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
AscendingSun
Posts: 95

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby AscendingSun » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:50 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:All arguments against carbs come mostly from Jewish scientists advocating paleo, and all arguments against animal products come from Jewish scientists advocating veganism. Again, all these, regardless of the faction, are based on studies upon diets of people who eat refined food. And some of the material is based on the popular narrative about ancient diets that could as well be as corrupted as the rest of history and spirituality.

What I don't understand is why in this community everyone that comments or replies are as quick to recognise spiritual corruption as they are to deny that the accounts about ancient diets may be as fake or just as corrupted.


An argument for carbs is not an argument against meat in and of itself however this is assumed to come about.

The Chinese culture is one upon whom jewish influence did not take hold until the 1900's. And, from the Chinese Canon of Medicine, written approx. 4,000 years ago we have statements such as:

"Heavy and greasy food causes a change that may result in serious illness"

"Five cereals provide our basic nourishment (rice, sesame seeds, millet, wheat). Five fruits provide what the cereals lack (dates, plums, chestnuts, apricots, peaches). Five animals give certain advantages that animals possess (beef, dog (yes, dog), pork, mutton, chicken & lamb). Five vegetables provide a wide range of required substances (marrow, chive, bean, sprouts, shallots, onions). If food smells and tastes good, then eat it to replenish the humors of the body."

There are also guidelines about balance according to the thermal nature of foods - cold foods should be balanced with warm foods to provide adequate support of Yin and Yang in the body and not create extremes.

These health advices are from a culture untouched by jewry until the past 120 years...

So it is safe to assume that the dietary information contained in 4,000 year old books written by them is probably not *fake*.


Chinese diet advice was probably not a priority for corruption so unlikely to be too altered, unless you are reading ancient chinese script idk.

But, Chinese diet advice is probably good for east Asians but I'm European and have genes to digest dairy unlike Asians, so I don't think it's the best diet for everyone. Also cheese is delicious and calorie dense.

Centralforce666
Posts: 291

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby Centralforce666 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:17 am

Ultimately all food produced in Western society falls short of the nutrient quality of the past ages.

Vegetables, meats. Everything.

So this problem is not native to cereals, the fifth of which is corn. Sesame seeds is a typo on my part, this should read barley but rye is another cereal product as is buckwheat.

The application of these diets to particular populations in isolation is somewhat correct, however given that Chinese people who live in rural China and are consuming the traditional diet described in these books have the lowest incidence of heart disease and cancer in the world is a pretty strong case, not for carbohydrates per se but that the doctrine by which they live is pretty well over par.

I think there is some mistake here that just because I have pointed out that carbohydrates are a useful food source, this precludes all other food sources. Cheese, particularly fermented cheeses are extremely nutrient dense and form a significant portion of my diet along with offal, meats, eggs and other foods which contain little or no cars.

There is also some mistake that my posts are all in reference to Stormblood or that I am having a dialogue purely with you just because you asked the question.

This information is for everyone to read. So that people who visit this forum can make informed decisions based on the facts presented. There is little or no point attempting to turn this into a debate where one questions the very string of logic being applied in each response because simply put, I will not entertain it and it leads to nothing.

My thoughts on ketosis finally are:

- that it is a technique which actually reduces phlegm, this is why it is useful for epileptic patients, whose conditions are always caused or complicated by phlegm.

- in keeping with this, excess fat is also considered as pathological phlegm and ketosis can manage this as well.

- the mechanism behind which this occurs is by feeding the body inherently phlegm forming foods to obtain a reversal reaction. Anyone who is seriously deficient should think twice about this as their body may not have the capacity to respond accordingly. This is why for the young it is rarely an issue, as the kidney essence is strong in the young.

- in keeping with phlegm resolving herbal medicines, their is an element of toxicity in the active constituents. This is not to say it will kill but certainly high doses will cause problems. Anyone who still thinks that there is no toxicity in ketone bodies simply needs to inject some acetone into their blood stream and report back.

- phlegm resolving herbs are drying, and ketosis by virtue of its phlegm reducing nature is also drying and drying things can damage yin and fluids in the long term.

- if one wishes to avoid ketosis, then carbs should be consumed in some moderate to decent quantities, perhaps up to a third or at least a quarter of the daily needs depending upon activity levels, state of health and phlegm accumulation and other factors such as food availability for certainly any food is better than no food when food is hard to come by.

Anyone is welcome to test the boundaries of this reasoning but, rest assured that you do so at the expense of longevity and that statement comes from an understanding of the physiology of the body that I have developed from deep study thereto.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2316
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby Stormblood » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:53 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:I think there is some mistake here that just because I have pointed out that carbohydrates are a useful food source, this precludes all other food sources. Cheese, particularly fermented cheeses are extremely nutrient dense and form a significant portion of my diet along with offal, meats, eggs and other foods which contain little or no cars.


Well, that came from the fact that you made it your point to go against proteins and fats in all your other posts. Thanks for clarifying.

Centralforce666 wrote:There is also some mistake that my posts are all in reference to Stormblood or that I am having a dialogue purely with you just because you asked the question.


That is common sense because I've been the primary contributor, alongside you, to this thread. And you most of the times directly replied to things I have claimed and with no one interfering for posts. Thanks for clarifying.

Centralforce666 wrote:This information is for everyone to read. So that people who visit this forum can make informed decisions based on the facts presented. There is little or no point attempting to turn this into a debate where one questions the very string of logic being applied in each response because simply put, I will not entertain it and it leads to nothing.


Then let's leave it at that and it won't escalate to something else.

Also, I wanted to mention that Hooded Cobra mentioned Dr Mercola as one of the best doctors in the world. He did so on this thread. Why am I mentioning him? It's because Dr Mercola is a supporter of Ketogenic diets. Here are his health articles about them:

• Ketogenic Diet Study confirms Massive Anti-Inflammatory Effects: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... fects.aspx
• The Ketogenic keys to optimal health: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... ourse.aspx
• Fat for Fuel, his book on what we are discussing: https://www.fatforfuel.org/
• Ketogenic Diet for Optimal Health: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... tosis.aspx
• A Beginner's Guide to the Ketogenic Diet - An effective way of optimising your health: https://articles.mercola.com/ketogenic-diet.aspx
• Mitochondria - Your Body is a Power Grid: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... -grid.aspx
• Why Low-Carb Diets May Be Ideal for Most People, Including Athletes: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... efits.aspx
• Memory Loss or Dementia? https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... entia.aspx
• Large-Scale Study Proves High-Fat Diet Promotes Health and Longevity: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... evity.aspx
• The Plant Paradox: The Hidden Dangers in ‘Healthy’ Foods That Cause Disease and Weight Gain: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... ngers.aspx
• Burning Fat for Fuel increases quality and quantity of life: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... -fuel.aspx
• How to Recover From Burnout By Rebalancing Your Life: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... rnout.aspx


Anyone interested can take their time to study this material as well and compare it with their notions and beliefs to achieve their own conclusions. There's plenty of other articles to read on his website. Here is a list of those talking about ketogenic diets: https://search.mercola.com/results.aspx ... =ketogenic

and here is a link to something else nutrition-wise: https://www.mercola.com/nutritionplan/index.htm including a test to determine which is your nutritional type. However, this doesn't account directly about factors like race (DNA) and environment/climate, which are important in determining a balanced nutrition.

Other than this, I feel like saying that healthy food has to be local. Imported food is mostly inferior in quality as preservation techniques used today are usually harmful to one's health. Remember, there is a difference between local, provincial, regional and national. Generally, local > provincial > regional > national. Local, also, doesn't refer merely to products produced locally but to products that are actually native to your environment. Ideally, one should live in a place where the climate and environment have the highest match for their physiology. This is rarely feasible, though, if you don't the right financial background.

The last thing I wanted to highlight is that the Atkins diet is not ketogenic. This is because of the content of protein in an Atkins diet which clashes with the principles of ketosis.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Centralforce666
Posts: 291

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby Centralforce666 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:16 pm

Just on Dr Mercola..

He is simply doing what all true Doctors of any medicine should be doing.

Considering diet and lifestyle factors as causes of disease alongside other medical theories.

One of the biggest mistakes that any person who seeks to treat the health of others however is to think that there is ever a one size fits all medicinal product or even disease treatment.

This simply does not exist and each person, as a sum of their constitution, environmental factors, lifestyle choices, emotions and diet will always require a personalised care that may vary widely from the last case which presented with the same disease.

Sure, there are patterns and things which prove themselves to be effective however the point above is an easy one to forget. The same applies to diet across the board however I will agree that locally produced food eaten in accordance with climactic variations is a a wise and effective way to maintain some level of health, alongside regular exercise suited to the individual and an effort to maintain the emotional flow of life.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 977
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:33 pm

I have something to add on dried/cured/smoked meat. Better here, than to start a new thread.

This is more for White Gentiles, who are mostly practicing this method, and have probably developed it, because the European climate is mostly suitable for preservation of such meat. Warm climates of southern regions is less suitable, preserved meat needs cold weather.

You have probably heard that such foods "cause cancer", which I believe is due to nature of how processed meat is made today, which is totally different from how meat was originally preserved. Rarely anyone have time and patience to dry and smoke the meat properly, so they just resort to chemicals, of some which are poisonous, to prepare the meat.

Traditionally, meat is cured with sodium chloride (table salt), and then smoked and dried for some time. Wind also helps in this.

Even meat made in such ways is not to be always eaten, I believe. I think this meat has to be eaten only in the winter, while in the summer, more plant food should be eaten, with less meat. I strongly believe that diet should be based on what time of year it is.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

THESOUL
Posts: 16

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby THESOUL » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:49 pm

Before I did not eat too much carbohydrate because I thought I was getting fat.
Carbohydrates are very important for a diet, with fats and proteins, which are the 3 pillars for good nutrition.

the problem is the ability to get nutrients, not consumed industrialized products, because most people think that causes cholesterol but not vdd is the carbohydrate, in baby sources sources of carbohydrates, as natural as possible, good fats and proteins

when you do physical activity, what you spend to consume goes to rebuild your cells and your muscles, so the chances of accumulating fats are smaller,

the carbohydrate of energy and good mood has fats an important role in the hormones and proteins build muscle, is an example of the middle up

CARB: 3 to 4 grams of carbohydrate per kilogram
GORDU 1 gram per kilo
protein 2 to 3 grams per kilo

Meat, vegetables, egg, bacon with moderation are great
do not drink milk only if you have a cow at home :D . Today's milk is not the same , it is a Jewish poison, it does not have calcium
Consume coconut water has a lot of calcium ..

physical activity and bodybuilding increase your body capacity, good for your evolution, yoga and cardiovascular exercise are great for healthy life


a very good book is Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology ....

THESOUL
Posts: 16

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby THESOUL » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:10 pm

THESOUL wrote:Before I did not eat too much carbohydrate because I thought I was getting fat.
Carbohydrates are very important for a diet, with fats and proteins, which are the 3 pillars for good nutrition.

the problem is the ability to get nutrients, not consumed industrialized products, because most people think that causes cholesterol but not vdd is the carbohydrate, in baby sources sources of carbohydrates, as natural as possible, good fats and proteins

when you do physical activity, what you spend to consume goes to rebuild your cells and your muscles, so the chances of accumulating fats are smaller,

the carbohydrate of energy and good mood has fats an important role in the hormones and proteins build muscle, This is a basic example.

CARB: 3 to 4 grams of carbohydrate per kilogram
GORDU 1 gram per kilo
protein 2 to 3 grams per kilo

Meat, vegetables, egg, bacon with moderation are great
do not drink milk only if you have a cow at home :D . Today's milk is not the same , it is a Jewish poison, it does not have calcium
Consume coconut water has a lot of calcium ..

physical activity and bodybuilding increase your body capacity, good for your evolution, yoga and cardiovascular exercise are great for healthy life


a very good book is Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology ....

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2316
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:42 am

Bodybuilding doesn't increase your body capacity. It just increases your mass while damaging your joints over time, until you're blocked and you're range of movement is limited. Basically, useless. The strength you make through bodybuilding is useless. Research proves that 1 gram of muscle in a bodybuilder is much weaker than 1 gram of muscle from a power lifter. This has to do with muscular density.

Not to mention, bodybuilding turns you into a monster with excessive muscle mass that is useful for nothing.

Also, the pillars of nutrition are not macronutrients. Instead, they are the micronutrients. Minerals, vitamins, etc. Without those, macros can't even be properly absorbed. When one talks about the empty calories of alcoholic beverages for example is saying they are empty because they do not contain micronutrients for the body. And thus are useless.

Also, your protein recommendation is too much. It has been stated that one goes maximum to 1.5 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight. More than that is useless to the body, unlike bodybuilding communities would want you to believe. Not to mention that getting that much protein is impossible without taking supplements and thus is unnatural.

Bacon is not great. It's full of preservatives nowadays and the preservatives used nowadays are damaging to the body.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

loki88
Posts: 195

Re: About Carbohydrates - to HPS Shannon and Centralforce

Postby loki88 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:28 pm

carbs are essential for OPTIMAL health as glucose is the preferred energy substrate; cells utilize glucose most efficiently as oxygen is used in their utilization, fats via beta oxidation( metabolically inefficient) and protein via gluconeogenesis (also 'dirty fuel' creating lots of ketone bodies and metabolic by-products)
UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

FREE PDF
http://www.absolutewhite.xyz/ubermenscheit.pdf

blog: https://ubermenscheit.blogspot.com/


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests