Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Shocking Ingredients In Beer

Hello fellow brothers and sisters in Satan

I have a question based on the beer that is sold in South Africa - specifically Black label beer, *does it also contain additives that would later be of detrimental effect in the human body ?

Pudro4 said:

I have a question based on the beer that is sold in South Africa - specifically Black label beer, *does it also contain additives that would later be of detrimental effect in the human body ?
Don’t drink it.

Pudro4 said:

To be on the safe side I would personally stick to the occasional glass of wine - HP Mageson did say in a sermon a few months ago how gurus would drink a glass of it to relax themselves prior to meditation I believe.

He has talked about this several times, and it's not hard to fathom considering Dionysus is known as the God of Wine. For example: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12610&p=44966&hilit=wine#p44966

This is why on the serpent path of Yoga in Hinduism the Vamachara. They eat meat, have sex and drink wine to break down the social taboo's in their culture so their mind and soul so they can have freedom to raise the serpent.

Moderation is key.

Pudro4 said:

Alcohol is the liquid jew. Regardless of detrimental additives, alcohol is already bad by itself. Repeated use also open holes in the aura. It affects your brain and liver, chipping away at your capacity to focus and lowering your understanding (intelligence). It literally has zero benefits for the body. So why drink poison?

It was christtards who bought wine to Ireland, Little Britain and to every Scandinavian country where it did not exist before. I don't know the circumstances about the birth of beer but it's surely Jewish circumstances as it's another poison.

A little bit of beer or wine every once in a while is not bad at all. A little bit isn't going to mess with your health. Just don't have too much or too often, and get good quality that isn't full of bad ingredients. We aren't christians, we have free will. Some wine before sleeping actually promotes a deeper sleep, and it promotes a process that happens in deep sleep where spinal fluid comes up and washes over the surface of the brain, and washes away waste products and excess chemicals that the brain produces. Don't use this as an excuse to drink wine every night because that would be bad, but something like a little bit every few months is not bad for you.

Stay away from liquor though, that is just pure distilled poison and could never do anything other than harm you. But the level of alcohol in something like a beer is low enough that it isn't bad if you just have 1 or 2.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
A little bit of beer or wine every once in a while is not bad at all. A little bit isn't going to mess with your health. Just don't have too much or too often, and get good quality that isn't full of bad ingredients. We aren't christians, we have free will. Some wine before sleeping actually promotes a deeper sleep, and it promotes a process that happens in deep sleep where spinal fluid comes up and washes over the surface of the brain, and washes away waste products and excess chemicals that the brain produces. Don't use this as an excuse to drink wine every night because that would be bad, but something like a little bit every few months is not bad for you.

Stay away from liquor though, that is just pure distilled poison and could never do anything other than harm you. But the level of alcohol in something like a beer is low enough that it isn't bad if you just have 1 or 2.

Poison is poison. If you want fo take it once in a while, the damage is still going to happen. The difference with christardanity is that we're not going to isolate someone because they do something like that. It's your choice. Free will without a risen kundalini has been debunked recently. There's no free will without that.

Is it true that Adolf Hitler didn't drink alcohol and never smoked anything ?

Now one last question on alcohol, *Is Brandy and Whiskey also toxic to the human body?

Pudro4 said:

Do you think someone as open and advanced as he was when he was still human would drink alcohol or smoke, when he can see the direct result of that on people? He also campaigned against tobacco.

Pudro4 said:
Now one last question on alcohol, *Is Brandy and Whiskey also toxic to the human body?

Everything that contains alcohol is poison, no matter the name.

Pudro4 said:
Adolf Hitler used to smoke but realized the danger of that so he stopped and was the first to make campaigns against smoke.
Not sure about alcohol but most likely he didn’t.

Pudro4 said:
All alcohol is toxic to the body, brandy and whiskey is probabily one of the worst.

Pudro4 said:
If you drink enough of it sure. I would definitely avoid drinking it straight - mix it to dilute it. With all this said, everyone is an individual - you will have to make your own educated decision as to whether or not to have a drink once in a while. In my opinion with a healthy diet, a drink a couple times a week won't hurt you.

Aquarius said:
Adolf Hitler used to smoke
Do you know any sources on that? I have never heard of this before and I'm curious.

Shael said:
Aquarius said:
Adolf Hitler used to smoke
Do you know any sources on that? I have never heard of this before and I'm curious.
I think HP HoodedCobra said this before, have no sources, sorry:/

Bigot Boy said:
German Beers are also a good bet. The Germans are very serious about the purity of their beers and enacted a purity law called “Reinheitsgebot” that requires all German beers to be only produced with a core ingredient list of water, hops, yeast, malted barley or wheat. Advocates of German beers insist that they taste cleaner and some even claim they don’t suffer from hangovers as a result.

Years ago I discovered this and switched exclusively to German beers. Everytime I tried the American brands I would get sick and even get headaches after more than 2 beers. They are more expensive but since I only drink occassionally it's worth it for a treat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back