Holistic practices

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
Aquarius
Posts: 5427

Holistic practices

Postby Aquarius » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:58 pm

Hello HPS Shannon, I was wondering where do you start studying about health, the body, herbs ecc you seem to know a lot about it and it seems that you are studying it so I’d love to know how to get into it.

There’s naturopathy and holistic sciences bachelor degrees that look very interesting but I do not want to do such thing as a profession as I am set in doing something that gives me the opportunity to have more or less a stable job, work from home(not always) and be able to make good money.

It just feels like something that I should know, so it might be good to study it.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1372

Re: Holistic practices

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:27 pm

Aquarius wrote:Hello HPS Shannon, I was wondering where do you start studying about health, the body, herbs ecc you seem to know a lot about it and it seems that you are studying it so I’d love to know how to get into it.

There’s naturopathy and holistic sciences bachelor degrees that look very interesting but I do not want to do such thing as a profession as I am set in doing something that gives me the opportunity to have more or less a stable job, work from home(not always) and be able to make good money.

It just feels like something that I should know, so it might be good to study it.


Yes, everyone should know atleast basic information about their bodies and health. It also partly depends on your personal interest and such. Did you look at your astro chart, do you feel a calling for healing?

I notice that people who are very much in the health and wellness field have indicators in their charts.

I always wanted to be a healer or get into the holistic field but with my path and obligations here in Satanism, I cannot. I cant be a doctor, so I have to just do self study on my own. My interest in health is enhanced in my chart.

It can take years to gather knowledge on health. My interest began when I had alot of sicknesses growing up and decided to do things myself.

The best way is the interdisciplinary route.
Meaning study different forms of health like ayurveda, western medicine, healing through microbes, nutritional healing, Traditional chinese medicine, physical therapy, herbal healing, dietary healing, etc.

Integrative healing is the best way. You will find that all these healing systems lead to eachother or atleast highly compliment eachother.

Start with reading about basic nutrition-- what vitamins, minerals and food compounds do and how they interact with benefit the body and eachother. It helps to know about plants and plant compound production like in beauty products, lotions, oils,etc

Study basic anatomy, the organs, the skin, the blood, and basic diseases.

Study chemicals(environmental and biological) and disease and toxins and how they affect the body.

Take notes when you read health information from different sources, understand how they relate. Be openminded. It also helps to ask questions. I learned alot from you all, and CentralForce is great with health too. I learned alot from him.


The good thing about the internet is there is so much online on natural healing sciences in different branches.


If I were you, I may start with TCM, basic nutrition, basic anatomy and basic herbal healing. How does that sound?

Do you have a specific field of health that you want to study?

Maybe over time we all can pick one health subject a week and go over it so that everyone can learn about it as if taking a health course.

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 367
Location: Duat

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Ramier108666 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:37 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Hello HPS Shannon, I was wondering where do you start studying about health, the body, herbs ecc you seem to know a lot about it and it seems that you are studying it so I’d love to know how to get into it.

There’s naturopathy and holistic sciences bachelor degrees that look very interesting but I do not want to do such thing as a profession as I am set in doing something that gives me the opportunity to have more or less a stable job, work from home(not always) and be able to make good money.

It just feels like something that I should know, so it might be good to study it.


Yes, everyone should know atleast basic information about their bodies and health. It also partly depends on your personal interest and such. Did you look at your astro chart, do you feel a calling for healing?

I notice that people who are very much in the health and wellness field have indicators in their charts.

I always wanted to be a healer or get into the holistic field but with my path and obligations here in Satanism, I cannot. I cant be a doctor, so I have to just do self study on my own. My interest in health is enhanced in my chart.

It can take years to gather knowledge on health. My interest began when I had alot of sicknesses growing up and decided to do things myself.

The best way is the interdisciplinary route.
Meaning study different forms of health like ayurveda, western medicine, healing through microbes, nutritional healing, Traditional chinese medicine, physical therapy, herbal healing, dietary healing, etc.

Integrative healing is the best way. You will find that all these healing systems lead to eachother or atleast highly compliment eachother.

Start with reading about basic nutrition-- what vitamins, minerals and food compounds do and how they interact with benefit the body and eachother. It helps to know about plants and plant compound production like in beauty products, lotions, oils,etc

Study basic anatomy, the organs, the skin, the blood, and basic diseases.

Study chemicals(environmental and biological) and disease and toxins and how they affect the body.

Take notes when you read health information from different sources, understand how they relate. Be openminded. It also helps to ask questions. I learned alot from you all, and CentralForce is great with health too. I learned alot from him.


The good thing about the internet is there is so much online on natural healing sciences in different branches.


If I were you, I may start with TCM, basic nutrition, basic anatomy and basic herbal healing. How does that sound?

Do you have a specific field of health that you want to study?

Maybe over time we all can pick one health subject a week and go over it so that everyone can learn about it as if taking a health course.



I'm alright with it. I have learned quite alot from my grandfather about health bring he loves natural things. When can we start?
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1164
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Lydia » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:26 am

I know this thread is only directed at HPS Shannon, but if I can add something: learn the doshas (in Ayurveda). Pitta, Vata, Kosha. This made all the difference in my health. Some things that work for some people are aggravating to others, or ineffective, and the doshas explains it perfectly. Since learning mine and eating correctly, taking the right herbs and spices, and other things (the correct oil to use on my skin, the right essential oils for aromatherapy, etc), I feel better than ever before in my entire life.

But be careful taking tests online about them, I took one from a "reputable" website just to see how good the site was and it said my main dosha is the one that I am actually the lowest in :roll:
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

Aquarius
Posts: 5427

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Aquarius » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:29 am

I do have Saturn opposite to Alphecca, so it seems that I have some predisposition to healing.
Your plan about tcm, anatomy and herbs sound great, tcm is what I am interested a lot in, This comes from Centralforce, his years of helping people here with it made me have a lot of interest in it.
Thanks a lot.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Aquarius
Posts: 5427

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Aquarius » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:29 pm

Lydia wrote:I know this thread is only directed at HPS Shannon, but if I can add something: learn the doshas (in Ayurveda). Pitta, Vata, Kosha. This made all the difference in my health. Some things that work for some people are aggravating to others, or ineffective, and the doshas explains it perfectly. Since learning mine and eating correctly, taking the right herbs and spices, and other things (the correct oil to use on my skin, the right essential oils for aromatherapy, etc), I feel better than ever before in my entire life.

But be careful taking tests online about them, I took one from a "reputable" website just to see how good the site was and it said my main dosha is the one that I am actually the lowest in :roll:

Thank you I will, I find ayurveda very fascinating.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1372

Re: Holistic practices

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:56 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Lydia wrote:I know this thread is only directed at HPS Shannon, but if I can add something: learn the doshas (in Ayurveda). Pitta, Vata, Kosha. This made all the difference in my health. Some things that work for some people are aggravating to others, or ineffective, and the doshas explains it perfectly. Since learning mine and eating correctly, taking the right herbs and spices, and other things (the correct oil to use on my skin, the right essential oils for aromatherapy, etc), I feel better than ever before in my entire life.

But be careful taking tests online about them, I took one from a "reputable" website just to see how good the site was and it said my main dosha is the one that I am actually the lowest in :roll:

Thank you I will, I find ayurveda very fascinating.



Ayurveda and TCM theory align.

Lydia, if you can. Can you post the sites or tests that gave the best run down on your ayurvedic type?

Im interested in testing it on what I know about my TCM type.

Also, also I am getting into health and diet based on blood type....

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 524

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:32 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Thank you I will, I find ayurveda very fascinating.



Ayurveda and TCM theory align.

Lydia, if you can. Can you post the sites or tests that gave the best run down on your ayurvedic type?

Im interested in testing it on what I know about my TCM type.

Also, also I am getting into health and diet based on blood type....



There is so much to learn (and it is so much fun too) on this subject. It's a life study basicly.

Also I'd appreciate it if you did manage to organize learning on one subject at a time like a sort of course (what you mentioned in this topic above) even though you asked it to someone else.

I do have a question though, or rather a problem. When Im off reading on the subject I have the tendency to feel that something is off and that there are things missing, that do not explain or seemingly explain the connections between things very well.
This kind of does not want to make me to read more on it. And thus kind of halts my study on this area too. It ends up feeling like symptom treatment, I guess, is what I would describe it the best.
Do you have any suggestions for me maybe, as to find a solution to this problem? Or where to look, maybe?

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 524

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:35 pm

Lydia wrote:I know this thread is only directed at HPS Shannon, but if I can add something: learn the doshas (in Ayurveda). Pitta, Vata, Kosha. This made all the difference in my health. Some things that work for some people are aggravating to others, or ineffective, and the doshas explains it perfectly. Since learning mine and eating correctly, taking the right herbs and spices, and other things (the correct oil to use on my skin, the right essential oils for aromatherapy, etc), I feel better than ever before in my entire life.

But be careful taking tests online about them, I took one from a "reputable" website just to see how good the site was and it said my main dosha is the one that I am actually the lowest in :roll:


Really? I never knew that that system could have such an effect on someone.

Oh o.o 'Reputable' seems to be almost a synonym with 'half assed and incorrect' at times..

Usthepeople666
Posts: 708
Location: Enki's land .

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Usthepeople666 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:29 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Hello HPS Shannon, I was wondering where do you start studying about health, the body, herbs ecc you seem to know a lot about it and it seems that you are studying it so I’d love to know how to get into it.

There’s naturopathy and holistic sciences bachelor degrees that look very interesting but I do not want to do such thing as a profession as I am set in doing something that gives me the opportunity to have more or less a stable job, work from home(not always) and be able to make good money.

It just feels like something that I should know, so it might be good to study it.


Yes, everyone should know atleast basic information about their bodies and health. It also partly depends on your personal interest and such. Did you look at your astro chart, do you feel a calling for healing?

I notice that people who are very much in the health and wellness field have indicators in their charts.

I always wanted to be a healer or get into the holistic field but with my path and obligations here in Satanism, I cannot. I cant be a doctor, so I have to just do self study on my own. My interest in health is enhanced in my chart.

It can take years to gather knowledge on health. My interest began when I had alot of sicknesses growing up and decided to do things myself.

The best way is the interdisciplinary route.
Meaning study different forms of health like ayurveda, western medicine, healing through microbes, nutritional healing, Traditional chinese medicine, physical therapy, herbal healing, dietary healing, etc.

Integrative healing is the best way. You will find that all these healing systems lead to eachother or atleast highly compliment eachother.

Start with reading about basic nutrition-- what vitamins, minerals and food compounds do and how they interact with benefit the body and eachother. It helps to know about plants and plant compound production like in beauty products, lotions, oils,etc

Study basic anatomy, the organs, the skin, the blood, and basic diseases.

Study chemicals(environmental and biological) and disease and toxins and how they affect the body.

Take notes when you read health information from different sources, understand how they relate. Be openminded. It also helps to ask questions. I learned alot from you all, and CentralForce is great with health too. I learned alot from him.


The good thing about the internet is there is so much online on natural healing sciences in different branches.


If I were you, I may start with TCM, basic nutrition, basic anatomy and basic herbal healing. How does that sound?

Do you have a specific field of health that you want to study?

Maybe over time we all can pick one health subject a week and go over it so that everyone can learn about it as if taking a health course.[/quote
Hail HP Shannon
This is how true knowledge manifests.
Hail Satan
Life doesn't allow weakness in any form - physical, mental and spiritual.

Strength is following your ideals no matter what.
Never giving up. :)

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1372

Re: Holistic practices

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:50 am

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Thank you I will, I find ayurveda very fascinating.



Ayurveda and TCM theory align.

Lydia, if you can. Can you post the sites or tests that gave the best run down on your ayurvedic type?

Im interested in testing it on what I know about my TCM type.

Also, also I am getting into health and diet based on blood type....



There is so much to learn (and it is so much fun too) on this subject. It's a life study basicly.

Also I'd appreciate it if you did manage to organize learning on one subject at a time like a sort of course (what you mentioned in this topic above) even though you asked it to someone else.

I do have a question though, or rather a problem. When Im off reading on the subject I have the tendency to feel that something is off and that there are things missing, that do not explain or seemingly explain the connections between things very well.
This kind of does not want to make me to read more on it. And thus kind of halts my study on this area too. It ends up feeling like symptom treatment, I guess, is what I would describe it the best.
Do you have any suggestions for me maybe, as to find a solution to this problem? Or where to look, maybe?


Lunardance, I'm sorry, I do not understand what you are getting at. Are you saying that the information on health seems too exhaustive, in which case you become uninterested?

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 367
Location: Duat

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Ramier108666 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:27 am

Lydia wrote:I know this thread is only directed at HPS Shannon, but if I can add something: learn the doshas (in Ayurveda). Pitta, Vata, Kosha. This made all the difference in my health. Some things that work for some people are aggravating to others, or ineffective, and the doshas explains it perfectly. Since learning mine and eating correctly, taking the right herbs and spices, and other things (the correct oil to use on my skin, the right essential oils for aromatherapy, etc), I feel better than ever before in my entire life.

But be careful taking tests online about them, I took one from a "reputable" website just to see how good the site was and it said my main dosha is the one that I am actually the lowest in :roll:



What dosha do you fall in? I have variously looked into India( I stayed there for about two years) and Ayurveda was a favorite. It stood out to me.
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2790

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Shael » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:17 am

HPS Shannon wrote:Lunardance, I'm sorry, I do not understand what you are getting at. Are you saying that the information on health seems too exhaustive, in which case you become uninterested?
It wasnt directed at me, but I think I understand what she meant as I have this too at times. When you get a feel that there is lots of corruption weaved into a subject, you can get tired of trying to filter out only what is true and not getting caught in the corruptions also. I have this with so many things, as it's simply near impossible for me to learn more on these things without solid guidelines.
Time and further studies in other areas do fix this (because as your overall wisdom and knowledge increases, it becomes easier to filter the bad stuff out), but it slows down the process of learning a lot for many people, regardless.

Personally I have a strong feel that this as a whole will also get better in the coming years. As we get more and more SS reaching a fair amount of advancement, we should see more people from different fields being able to share their knowledge. In other words, we should hopefully see much more "guidelines" and other help in the future. Simple patience should solve all these things.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 524

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:56 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Ayurveda and TCM theory align.

Lydia, if you can. Can you post the sites or tests that gave the best run down on your ayurvedic type?

Im interested in testing it on what I know about my TCM type.

Also, also I am getting into health and diet based on blood type....


There is so much to learn (and it is so much fun too) on this subject. It's a life study basicly.

Also I'd appreciate it if you did manage to organize learning on one subject at a time like a sort of course (what you mentioned in this topic above) even though you asked it to someone else.

I do have a question though, or rather a problem. When Im off reading on the subject I have the tendency to feel that something is off and that there are things missing, that do not explain or seemingly explain the connections between things very well.
This kind of does not want to make me to read more on it. And thus kind of halts my study on this area too. It ends up feeling like symptom treatment, I guess, is what I would describe it the best.
Do you have any suggestions for me maybe, as to find a solution to this problem? Or where to look, maybe?


Lunardance, I'm sorry, I do not understand what you are getting at. Are you saying that the information on health seems too exhaustive, in which case you become uninterested?


No its not that. It is like learning x herb has x properties and works on this system in the body but how do you know that this herb x is the right one to take for this person? There are other herbs that work on the same system or organ..
Thats what Im really missing with the western system..

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1164
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Lydia » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:52 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Lydia, if you can. Can you post the sites or tests that gave the best run down on your ayurvedic type?

Im interested in testing it on what I know about my TCM type.


Will do, but so far no websites have it all, they focus on only a few basic questions and don't ask questions regarding all the other areas. I've taken a few so far just to see and they are not thorough enough and therefore not very accurate at all. I will write them out or see if I can paste the table I have in a pdf book written by a practitioner.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3531
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Stormblood » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:38 am

Lydia wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Lydia, if you can. Can you post the sites or tests that gave the best run down on your ayurvedic type?

Im interested in testing it on what I know about my TCM type.


Will do, but so far no websites have it all, they focus on only a few basic questions and don't ask questions regarding all the other areas. I've taken a few so far just to see and they are not thorough enough and therefore not very accurate at all. I will write them out or see if I can paste the table I have in a pdf book written by a practitioner.


What do you think about [url=banyanbotanicals.com/]this website's test[/url]? Is it thorough enough? On what sources did you study Ayurveda?
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1164
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Lydia » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:18 pm

Stormblood wrote:What do you think about [url=banyanbotanicals.com/]this website's test[/url]? Is it thorough enough? On what sources did you study Ayurveda?


Perfect! This is pretty much the exact same that I took, minus a few but an addition of others :)
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1372

Re: Holistic practices

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:06 pm

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
There is so much to learn (and it is so much fun too) on this subject. It's a life study basicly.

Also I'd appreciate it if you did manage to organize learning on one subject at a time like a sort of course (what you mentioned in this topic above) even though you asked it to someone else.

I do have a question though, or rather a problem. When Im off reading on the subject I have the tendency to feel that something is off and that there are things missing, that do not explain or seemingly explain the connections between things very well.
This kind of does not want to make me to read more on it. And thus kind of halts my study on this area too. It ends up feeling like symptom treatment, I guess, is what I would describe it the best.
Do you have any suggestions for me maybe, as to find a solution to this problem? Or where to look, maybe?


Lunardance, I'm sorry, I do not understand what you are getting at. Are you saying that the information on health seems too exhaustive, in which case you become uninterested?


No its not that. It is like learning x herb has x properties and works on this system in the body but how do you know that this herb x is the right one to take for this person? There are other herbs that work on the same system or organ..
Thats what Im really missing with the western system..


Learning about that comes in time and its what you pick up on the way. All you have to do is study certain herbs and their properties but they are more dependent on the person's health and their type.

Dont get discouraged.

love4satan
Posts: 7
Location: London

Re: Holistic practices

Postby love4satan » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:42 pm

Hi Dear Brothers Sisters,

I'm truly fighting for our beloved Father Satan! I've recently dedicated 3 friends to Satan they have all done the dedication ritual and they are set free! 1 of my friends she cried after reading the JOS site she cried and is now burning with passion for Satan!

We must bring people back to Satan!

Aquarius
Posts: 5427

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Aquarius » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:06 am


Can you stop promoting that misinformation please. Thx
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3531
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Stormblood » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:43 am

Aquarius wrote:

Can you stop promoting that misinformation please. Thx


Report him for spam. I did.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

loki88
Posts: 643

Re: Holistic practices

Postby loki88 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:45 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

Can you stop promoting that misinformation please. Thx


Report him for spam. I did.


Whats wrong with the content of this document? It is a distillation of almost 20 years of research and experience

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1372

Re: Holistic practices

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:08 pm

loki88 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Can you stop promoting that misinformation please. Thx


Report him for spam. I did.


Whats wrong with the content of this document? It is a distillation of almost 20 years of research and experience


Instead of constantly posting links to that website, can you contribute by adding informatiom based on your own assessments and knowledge?

There is nothing wrong with posting websites but you do it all the time from that site and it comes off as spam like.

I dont want to appear restrictive but you do this alot and have a history in treating the joyofsatan forum as a personal posting board for random, contradictive or incompatible information.

As you can see, some of us are skeptical of the information you post.

Can you contribute in a different manner?

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3983
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:50 pm

loki88 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Can you stop promoting that misinformation please. Thx


Report him for spam. I did.


Whats wrong with the content of this document? It is a distillation of almost 20 years of research and experience

20 years of bullshit. 20 years of every single idea you've had in the last 20 years, including all kinds of stuff that is just wrong, and all kinds of things which directly contradict each other. You can't just fill in with every idea you have ever heard if a lot of those are dangerous and untrue. If it was a true distillation, it would be filtered and only contain pure, true, safe ideas.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 367
Location: Duat

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Ramier108666 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:41 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
loki88 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Report him for spam. I did.


Whats wrong with the content of this document? It is a distillation of almost 20 years of research and experience

20 years of bullshit. 20 years of every single idea you've had in the last 20 years, including all kinds of stuff that is just wrong, and all kinds of things which directly contradict each other. You can't just fill in with every idea you have ever heard if a lot of those are dangerous and untrue. If it was a true distillation, it would be filtered and only contain pure, true, safe ideas.



I never even look at his links because one, as said it's too many contradictions that don't need to be even mentioned. Yeah some might says it's being judgemental, but that varies on accordance with what others of sound mind say that read the *ahem* bullshit Loki post. Besides that umm is he a troll? No insult directed, just want to know.
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3983
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:02 pm

Ramier108666 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
loki88 wrote:
Whats wrong with the content of this document? It is a distillation of almost 20 years of research and experience

20 years of bullshit. 20 years of every single idea you've had in the last 20 years, including all kinds of stuff that is just wrong, and all kinds of things which directly contradict each other. You can't just fill in with every idea you have ever heard if a lot of those are dangerous and untrue. If it was a true distillation, it would be filtered and only contain pure, true, safe ideas.



I never even look at his links because one, as said it's too many contradictions that don't need to be even mentioned. Yeah some might says it's being judgemental, but that varies on accordance with what others of sound mind say that read the *ahem* bullshit Loki post. Besides that umm is he a troll? No insult directed, just want to know.

I think Loki is a good guy, I don't think he's trying to be a troll. He is trying to help in his own unique way. Just doesn't always work.
Be Happy :P
Image

Aquarius
Posts: 5427

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Aquarius » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:02 pm

Ramier108666 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
loki88 wrote:
Whats wrong with the content of this document? It is a distillation of almost 20 years of research and experience

20 years of bullshit. 20 years of every single idea you've had in the last 20 years, including all kinds of stuff that is just wrong, and all kinds of things which directly contradict each other. You can't just fill in with every idea you have ever heard if a lot of those are dangerous and untrue. If it was a true distillation, it would be filtered and only contain pure, true, safe ideas.



I never even look at his links because one, as said it's too many contradictions that don't need to be even mentioned. Yeah some might says it's being judgemental, but that varies on accordance with what others of sound mind say that read the *ahem* bullshit Loki post. Besides that umm is he a troll? No insult directed, just want to know.

He's very deluded, not a troll.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

loki88
Posts: 643

Re: Holistic practices

Postby loki88 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:16 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
loki88 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Report him for spam. I did.


Whats wrong with the content of this document? It is a distillation of almost 20 years of research and experience


Instead of constantly posting links to that website, can you contribute by adding informatiom based on your own assessments and knowledge?

There is nothing wrong with posting websites but you do it all the time from that site and it comes off as spam like.

I dont want to appear restrictive but you do this alot and have a history in treating the joyofsatan forum as a personal posting board for random, contradictive or incompatible information.

As you can see, some of us are skeptical of the information you post.

Can you contribute in a different manner?


If people don't like it just disregard. WHat are the criteria of posting? Nothing is certain what is acceptable and not.

IDEAS AND PERSONALITY

ideas and ideologues are bound together

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jgKf6nQ2igxl/

http://the-struggle.net/

loki88
Posts: 643

Re: Holistic practices

Postby loki88 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:17 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
loki88 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Report him for spam. I did.


Whats wrong with the content of this document? It is a distillation of almost 20 years of research and experience

20 years of bullshit. 20 years of every single idea you've had in the last 20 years, including all kinds of stuff that is just wrong, and all kinds of things which directly contradict each other. You can't just fill in with every idea you have ever heard if a lot of those are dangerous and untrue. If it was a true distillation, it would be filtered and only contain pure, true, safe ideas.


whats wrong with the document? Nothing dangerous is contained in it

loki88
Posts: 643

Re: Holistic practices

Postby loki88 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:19 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:20 years of bullshit. 20 years of every single idea you've had in the last 20 years, including all kinds of stuff that is just wrong, and all kinds of things which directly contradict each other. You can't just fill in with every idea you have ever heard if a lot of those are dangerous and untrue. If it was a true distillation, it would be filtered and only contain pure, true, safe ideas.



I never even look at his links because one, as said it's too many contradictions that don't need to be even mentioned. Yeah some might says it's being judgemental, but that varies on accordance with what others of sound mind say that read the *ahem* bullshit Loki post. Besides that umm is he a troll? No insult directed, just want to know.

I think Loki is a good guy, I don't think he's trying to be a troll. He is trying to help in his own unique way. Just doesn't always work.


It is difficult to get along with irascible people. I try to make a contribution

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 367
Location: Duat

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Ramier108666 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:24 am

Aquarius wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:20 years of bullshit. 20 years of every single idea you've had in the last 20 years, including all kinds of stuff that is just wrong, and all kinds of things which directly contradict each other. You can't just fill in with every idea you have ever heard if a lot of those are dangerous and untrue. If it was a true distillation, it would be filtered and only contain pure, true, safe ideas.



I never even look at his links because one, as said it's too many contradictions that don't need to be even mentioned. Yeah some might says it's being judgemental, but that varies on accordance with what others of sound mind say that read the *ahem* bullshit Loki post. Besides that umm is he a troll? No insult directed, just want to know.

He's very deluded, not a troll.



Well he needs to be more scrutinizing when it comes to info being posted on the forums. You get a little shred of truth, yet doesn't help in any way as there is more bullshit overshadowing it.
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1372

Re: Holistic practices

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:25 am

loki88 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
loki88 wrote:
Whats wrong with the content of this document? It is a distillation of almost 20 years of research and experience


Instead of constantly posting links to that website, can you contribute by adding informatiom based on your own assessments and knowledge?

There is nothing wrong with posting websites but you do it all the time from that site and it comes off as spam like.

I dont want to appear restrictive but you do this alot and have a history in treating the joyofsatan forum as a personal posting board for random, contradictive or incompatible information.

As you can see, some of us are skeptical of the information you post.

Can you contribute in a different manner?


If people don't like it just disregard. WHat are the criteria of posting? Nothing is certain what is acceptable and not.

IDEAS AND PERSONALITY

ideas and ideologues are bound together

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jgKf6nQ2igxl/

http://the-struggle.net/


I'm curious.
Did you do the dedication ritual to Satan?
If you have not and have no interest to do so then well...

loki88
Posts: 643

Re: Holistic practices

Postby loki88 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:35 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
loki88 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
Instead of constantly posting links to that website, can you contribute by adding informatiom based on your own assessments and knowledge?

There is nothing wrong with posting websites but you do it all the time from that site and it comes off as spam like.

I dont want to appear restrictive but you do this alot and have a history in treating the joyofsatan forum as a personal posting board for random, contradictive or incompatible information.

As you can see, some of us are skeptical of the information you post.

Can you contribute in a different manner?


If people don't like it just disregard. WHat are the criteria of posting? Nothing is certain what is acceptable and not.

IDEAS AND PERSONALITY

ideas and ideologues are bound together

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jgKf6nQ2igxl/

http://the-struggle.net/


I'm curious.
Did you do the dedication ritual to Satan?
If you have not and have no interest to do so then well...



I get it I'll stop. Just a joke...

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 367
Location: Duat

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Ramier108666 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:29 am

loki88 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
loki88 wrote:
If people don't like it just disregard. WHat are the criteria of posting? Nothing is certain what is acceptable and not.

IDEAS AND PERSONALITY

ideas and ideologues are bound together

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jgKf6nQ2igxl/

http://the-struggle.net/


I'm curious.
Did you do the dedication ritual to Satan?
If you have not and have no interest to do so then well...



I get it I'll stop. Just a joke...


You didn't really answer the question about lokus.
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

Kingdom
Posts: 1

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Kingdom » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:43 am

Hi,

I just committed to God Satan last night, but I don't know what to do from here may you please assist on the basis of what I should do?

Aquarius
Posts: 5427

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Aquarius » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:06 pm

Kingdom wrote:Hi,

I just committed to God Satan last night, but I don't know what to do from here may you please assist on the basis of what I should do?

This is not the right thread for that.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3531
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Stormblood » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:13 am

Ramier108666 wrote:
loki88 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
I'm curious.
Did you do the dedication ritual to Satan?
If you have not and have no interest to do so then well...



I get it I'll stop. Just a joke...


You didn't really answer the question about lokus.


Because he probably doesn't want to make a fool of himself.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 367
Location: Duat

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Ramier108666 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:20 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:
loki88 wrote:

I get it I'll stop. Just a joke...


You didn't really answer the question about lokus.


Because he probably doesn't want to make a fool of himself.


Too late. He should've known to not do so. He wants to spout, thrn be open a honest. I hate idiots who talk, but can't seem to be upfront about solid questions.
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 398

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Blitzkreig » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:53 am

Kingdom wrote:Hi,

I just committed to God Satan last night, but I don't know what to do from here may you please assist on the basis of what I should do?


You want to study the basics here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html

Then begin a meditation program, using the power meditations website as a guide, found here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

A good beginner routine is the 40 day meditation program, found here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=18847

You want to implement yoga as well, which will work on the physical side of your being to increase your bioenergy, thus aiding workings. Here is the hatha yoga guide: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2yd6kb6zwf0qe5/KUNDALINI%20%26%20HATHA%20YOGA%20ROUTINE.zip?dl=1

Lastly, but most importantly, you will need to do the Final Reverse Torah Ritual (RTR), found here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

The F-RTR is the most important tool for fighting the Jews spiritually, and it will also clear your being of the centuries of Hebrew curses placed upon you. In other words, it is essential, so begin soon!

Hope that helps. If you have more questions, best to create a new thread though.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Centralforce666
Posts: 363

Re: Holistic practices

Postby Centralforce666 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:15 am

My health study started informally through martial arts books etc and proceeded in a very disjointed fashion for many years.

I have studied TCM in a formal education setting for over six years and I still have more to go.

One thing I found useful which aided my knowledge development above that of my peers studying the same content was immersion.

I immersed myself entirely in the ideology and understanding stratum of tcm without acknowledging any other information.

I did this not to be narrow minded and certainly since that 1-2 year period where I did that I consider all aspects however that immersive period lead to a very deep understanding of tcm and its foundational tenets to the point where it has become almost instinctual.

This is something people are often reluctant to do however it is the difference between having a surface knowledge of a particular system and being so imbued with it's ideologies that the practise thereof flows easily and with a high quality.

Passion for a given field is essential to drive this process however and therefore one of the variables guiding success in any chosen system to learn.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests