Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Iodine protocol

scorpiorising

I have several books on importance of iodine.

As I have a thyroid cancer, tumor on the right thyroid lobe, I discovered iodine protocol.

I just drop some lugol's iodine into a cup of beverage and drink. I also paint it over the thyroid area.

The third and most recent ultrasound of thyroid showed it shrunk to 1.1cm. This is even smaller than the very first ultrasound result.

I have tried many things to heal it. Nothing seemed to work besides iodine protocol and some good ole meditation.

The more I read about iodine, the more I find it crucial for every person. It is estimated that majority of people on a global scale are very deficient in iodine - besides the Japanese as their diet contains lots of sea vegetables containing high iodine.

But anyway, just wanted to share this and the good news of the cancerous tumor has been shrinking. My next follow up ultrasound will be in July, fine every 6 months until doctor says it's stable or no cancer. I'm going to keep up the iodine protocol with doing liver detoxes and good diet.

Thank you so much for updating us. Keep up the good work. Dont forget light exercise to circulate your blood and lymph and selenium for extra thyroid healing. It works with iodine.

Brazil nuts are excellent sources of iodine.

HPS Shannon said:
Thank you so much for updating us. Keep up the good work. Dont forget light exercise to circulate your blood and lymph and selenium for extra thyroid healing. It works with iodine.

Brazil nuts are excellent sources of iodine.

Thank you :)

Am very happy about the healing.

I have been reading much about iodine. That we all benefit from it. And yes selenium is important with it but I myself don't need to supplement as I eat good quality eggs. Good amount of selenium in good quality eggs.

Thank you for your past help regarding my concern with the cancer I have. I have been doing meditations and saying mantras. Not saying "my cancer" but "the cancer". Stuff like this too. So... thank you.

I will continue the healing protocol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back