Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bone disease

Low Priest

My mom has bone disease (she won't tell me what it's called) and id really appreciate it if anyone would give me any working I can do to help her.

Low Priest said:
My mom has bone disease (she won't tell me what it's called) and id really appreciate it if anyone would give me any working I can do to help her.

Do you know the reason why she wont tell you? Is there is anyway to find out? Its makes it easier to heal.

I imagine if she is refusing to tell you then that means she is reluctant to even take proper physical protocol to heal, right?

HPS Shannon said:
Low Priest said:

Do you know the reason why she wont tell you? Is there is anyway to find out? Its makes it easier to heal.

I imagine if she is refusing to tell you then that means she is reluctant to even take proper physical protocol to heal, right?
But bone disease can be healed? What if I find out...will u help me with a working?

Low Priest said:
HPS Shannon said:
Low Priest said:

But bone disease can be healed? What if I find out...will u help me with a working?

If you find out, we can help you with more than putting together a working. That includes a healing protocol. Did she " recently" acquire this ailment? And find out how severe it is.

increase bone building minerals and fat soluable vitamins. Check out Ramiel Nagel (caveat: jew pushing paleo death diet) and his "cure tooth decay". Also it is important to keep an alkaline body ph see Dr. Leonard Coldwell's "The Only Answer to Cancer". Also possibly she should try water fasting and not listen to allopathic doctors

loki88 said:
increase bone building minerals and fat soluable vitamins. Check out Ramiel Nagel (caveat: jew pushing paleo death diet) and his "cure tooth decay". Also it is important to keep an alkaline body ph see Dr. Leonard Coldwell's "The Only Answer to Cancer". Also possibly she should try water fasting and not listen to allopathic doctors

can you elaborate on how is nagel's diet detrimental to human health?

idiocy smasher said:
can you elaborate on how is nagel's diet detrimental to human health?

Loki has seen been banned and won't be able to answer. My guess is that the diet removes entire food groups without adequately substituting for them. This is common in modern fad diets that do not look at diet or health holistically. Entire groups of foods cannot be cut out, nor do they need to. This is not necessary even in the short term, but is especially detrimental in the long term. Within each food groups are foods suited for each condition, so there is no need to cut out all meats, rather just pick the correct ones, for example.

If you are more familiar with Nagel's diet you could post specifics about it to discuss. You could also mention what sort of health changes you are looking for.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back