Satanic healing for my lower back

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
Cartman1997

Satanic healing for my lower back

Postby Cartman1997 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:53 pm

Hello brothers and Sisters, I need some advice for Satanic healing. I have a lower back injury due to an incident I had a few years ago. I have been doing hatha yoga for a few months and it seems to help but I still feel pain here there. There are times where I have to shorten the time for the yoga poses because of the pain and I really want this to go away. I was told by one of the gods to about Satanic healing and I wanted to get some more information. Hail Satan, brothers and sisters!

Aquarius

Re: Satanic healing for my lower back

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:08 am

If some yoga poses make the pain worse stop doing them! You're most likely making the problem worse.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:58 pm

Does your lower back ache?

Or do you get stabbing, burning, pulling pains?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

Cartman1997

Postby Cartman1997 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:47 pm

Aquarius wrote:If some yoga poses make the pain worse stop doing them! You're most likely making the problem worse.

Well I don’t want to do that, but the ones for the specifically for the lower back area, isn’t it supposed to help it?

Cartman1997

Postby Cartman1997 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:50 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:Does your lower back ache?

It’s sometimes just aching and sometimes pulling. It gets worse with my menstral cycle then goes away. I have got deep tissue massages there but it comes back after awhile.

Cartman1997

Postby Cartman1997 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:02 am

If this helps anything, I received the injury from an incompetent sex partner who claimed to “know what to do”.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:50 am

Cartman1997 wrote:

It’s sometimes just aching and sometimes pulling. It gets worse with my menstral cycle then goes away. I have got deep tissue massages there but it comes back after awhile.
It’s counter intuitive but lower back asanas can make the lower back really worse if they aren’t done with the right muscles ecc

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:27 pm

Cartman1997 wrote:

Is it worse before the flow starts and relieved once the flow begins?

Or worse during the flow and better after?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

Cartman1997

Postby Cartman1997 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:49 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Cartman1997 wrote:

It’s counter intuitive but lower back asanas can make the lower back really worse if they aren’t done with the right muscles ecc

Would it be better to look for alternatives or keep doing the modified versions of those asanas?

Cartman1997

Postby Cartman1997 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:51 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:
Cartman1997 wrote:

Is it worse before the flow starts and relieved once the flow begins?

Or worse during the flow and better after?

It gets worse before my flow during and after my flow it isn’t so bad. When my flow finishes it goes back to normal but it still gets me once in awhile even after especially when it gets cold.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:11 am

Cartman1997 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Cartman1997 wrote:It’s sometimes just aching and sometimes pulling. It gets worse with my menstral cycle then goes away. I have got deep tissue massages there but it comes back after awhile.

Would it be better to look for alternatives or keep doing the modified versions of those asanas?

You should seek information on how to do them properly without hurting yourself, as it’s not just about doing them but doing them with correct muscle activation and other cues.

Cartman1997

Postby Cartman1997 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:04 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Cartman1997 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:It’s counter intuitive but lower back asanas can make the lower back really worse if they aren’t done with the right muscles ecc

You should seek information on how to do them properly without hurting yourself, as it’s not just about doing them but doing them with correct muscle activation and other cues.

Thank you, Aquarius!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:12 pm

Cartman1997 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Cartman1997 wrote:Would it be better to look for alternatives or keep doing the modified versions of those asanas?

Thank you, Aquarius!

You’re welcome:)