Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Changing your hair type?

At one time though I was not sexually active at all for almost 7 months.
I was physically active running everyday and working out 2 hours on weekends, and from I remember I had close to no trouble from keep away sexually.

Soo, I am growing my hair long, i havent cut it from quite a lot(quit a lot for me is months lol) and it's very similar to this
lucio-battisti.jpg
I am never gonna cut it again. My objective is to get it like similar to the one of salvatore mundi
250px-Leonardo_da_Vinci_or_Boltraffio_%28attrib%29_Salvator_Mundi_circa_1500.jpg

My hair is getting beautiful, it's now soft and long in 2-3 years it will be exactly like the one of brian may when he was younger. My hair doesent need anything anymore, no dry scalp anymore, no need for shampoos, they're just completely healed from years of ruining them with shampoos and shit chemicals. great :D

Aquarius said:
My hair is getting beautiful, it's now soft and long in 2-3 years it will be exactly like the one of brian may when he was younger. My hair doesent need anything anymore, no dry scalp anymore, no need for shampoos, they're just completely healed from years of ruining them with shampoos and shit chemicals. great :D

You can try a mask

50% apple cider vinegar and 50% clean water, Put that in a bottle or whatever, shake, add xanthangummi, shake and done. It really give a nice shiny hair.

Leave it for 20 minute and no more then once a week.
The xanthangummi is needed to create a gel consistence.

Try it out if you want, i do it myself. Also, it works as a mask for the skin too, antibacterial and calming.

@Aquarius, and anyone else with thick and wavy/curly hair. Try adding a dab of olive oil to your hands and run them through your hair. This will add gloss, define curls, prevent/heal spilt ends, and make long hair less likely to break from brushing. Don't add too much or your hair will look oily of course. This is best done when hair is still damp from the shower, it might not distribute evenly if hair is dry.

For those with fine/thin/straight hair, a dab of coconut oil will help without weighing it down.

MaRa666 said:
Aquarius said:

You can try a mask

50% apple cider vinegar and 50% clean water, Put that in a bottle or whatever, shake, add xanthangummi, shake and done. It really give a nice shiny hair.

Leave it for 20 minute and no more then once a week.
The xanthangummi is needed to create a gel consistence.

Try it out if you want, i do it myself. Also, it works as a mask for the skin too, antibacterial and calming.
I will think about it:)

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Aquarius said:
Hey Aquarius, how is your hair going? :)
Couldn't deal with long hair anymore lol so I got myself a Hitler youth haircut during the summer, now it's getting long again but just because the barber is closed, lol.

Aquarius said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Aquarius said:
Couldn't deal with long hair anymore lol so I got myself a Hitler youth haircut during the summer, now it's getting long again but just because the barber is closed, lol.

Haha. Alright. What was bothering you so much about the long hair though?

Also if you don't mind could I ask you about it in private?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Aquarius said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Haha. Alright. What was bothering you so much about the long hair though?

Also if you don't mind could I ask you about it in private?
I just needed something more practical and serious.

Yes go on.

Aquarius said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Aquarius said:
Absolutely Rad.

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Absolutely Rad.
I dont exactly understand what you mean but since you replied, how about you?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Absolutely Rad.
#Metoo
During this lockdown I wasn't able to go to the barber and its been two months since I last went. So I trimmed the sides and the back to a 1.5 and it looks Hardcore.
Like this,
images

I don't have curly hair but my hair gets kind of curly ? and also looks unkempt if i let it grow and i hate the weed bro look.

Jack said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Jack said:
Absolutely Rad.
#Metoo
During this lockdown I wasn't able to go to the barber and its been two months since I last went. So I trimmed the sides and the back to a 1.5 and it looks Hardcore.
Like this,
images

I don't have curly hair but my hair gets kind of curly ? and also looks unkempt if i let it grow and i hate the weed bro look.

Do you mean more like wavey or frizzy?

Alright. I guess we must make do with what we have right now. So it makes sense to trim things yourself.
Also there are hairdresser youtubers that have posted videos on how to cut your own hair. Brad Mundo seems to be a rather well known one (I cringe at his hair and talk but k) and Manes by Mel also posted one for long curly hair. (aimed at women ofc, the latter one).

Lydia said:
@Aquarius, and anyone else with thick and wavy/curly hair. Try adding a dab of olive oil to your hands and run them through your hair. This will add gloss, define curls, prevent/heal spilt ends, and make long hair less likely to break from brushing. Don't add too much or your hair will look oily of course. This is best done when hair is still damp from the shower, it might not distribute evenly if hair is dry.

For those with fine/thin/straight hair, a dab of coconut oil will help without weighing it down.
Started using olive oil. :p
Thanks .
Where do you learn all this from?(seriously wanna know)

Usthepeople666 said:
Lydia said:

Thanks .
Trial and error, reading some things online like beauty blogs and trying them out. Some epic fails (never got the hang of banana masks, it makes my hair "snow" banana pieces for days lol), and some wins :) Most beauty things I know are an accumulation of years of reading and experimenting.

Usthepeople666 said:
Lydia said:

Thanks .
They're girls, they know it birth. :lol:

Usthepeople666 said:
Lydia said:

Thanks .
They're girls, they know it from birth. :lol:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Jack said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
#Metoo
Like this,
images

Do you mean more like wavey or frizzy?

Alright. I guess we must make do with what we have right now. So it makes sense to trim things yourself.
Also there are hairdresser youtubers that have posted videos on how to cut your own hair. Brad Mundo seems to be a rather well known one (I cringe at his hair and talk but k) and Manes by Mel also posted one for long curly hair. (aimed at women ofc, the latter one).
Yeah I didn't know about this but I checked it gets coarse type straight hair but it can't be called curly or frizzy.

Jack said:
#Metoo
Like this,
images

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lu9OGRxvmE

Or you could shorten the sides like this :eek: (I found another randomish video lol doing a search on something)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back