I need help

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:30 am

Hello everyone, I am terminally ill and cannot benefit humanity. incurable and no access to euthanasia. made a ritual and received nothing, there was no answer. I dedicate and do exercises for six months. due to illness, I have no results other than slowing down degradation and slightly improved mood and energy. due to illness, I cannot change my state of consciousness. I have a strong will to live, and therefore I do not consider suicide a way out. Please help me

Aquarius
Posts: 4277

Re: I need help

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:31 pm

What’s your ilness?
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: I need help

Postby Low Priest » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:29 pm

I feel you bruh...I feel I was sick, stuck in my head and not grounded...I'd do meditations on and off but even when id do then everyday for weeks...I see nothing. Buy it's been like 3 years since I got into this kinda stuff but it wasn't till like last year that I realized I wasn't even doing meditations right. That I was in my head making shit worse. Now I feel I'm getting slightly better. I'm still in my head but I don't dwell on certain things like I used to. I still talk in my head and get all paranoid about stuff but it's not as bad. Also what do you mean by Ill?

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: I need help

Postby Low Priest » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:44 pm

Just start with the basics of living.
This what I did and i started seeing changes:
Morning:
-Wake up

-Hatha yoga(not rushed, deep slow breaths)

-Void 5 min (my mind is still wild, but not as wild)

-Aura clean( I look at my ceiling light, sometimes I vibrate raum)
I should be doing aura protection but from my experience... breathing in energy makes my vibe intense and it makes people uncomfortable (idk if this is a delusion). So I avoid it till I can keep my mind completely silent and in control of myself and my energy.
Night:
-Workout

-cold shower

-kundalini yoga(slow breaths)

-chakra spin

-aura clean

I also learned that you shouldn't be thinking about spirituality at all times. Just try to focus on what you're doing. I call it collecting experience, like a video game...the more you collect the more you level up. The more you experience being in the moment ignoring your mind then the better you'll be at not living in your head. There's still times I go off in my head then I realize it and keep on going off in my head. That's when you gotta make a choice...let go of that shit, try to cut it out, breathe ,do push ups,focus on your sight...etc. it's a really bad habit I have. But you know whatever you do all day just don't narrate or think in your head and you'll be fine. Any anxiety just power thru it is all I can say from experience. There's no poof in ritual as you still have to put in work. Kinda like working out. You don't do it one time and poof you a swole mf. Good luck i hope this helps

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:22 pm

Aquarius wrote:What’s your ilness?

Parkinson's disease

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1253

Re: I need help

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:40 pm

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
Aquarius wrote:What’s your ilness?

Parkinson's disease


That can be healed.

In this world, healthy people arent profittable and so they say many diseases arent curable, but they are.

I can assist you with this.

How old are you?

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:51 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
Aquarius wrote:What’s your ilness?

Parkinson's disease


That can be healed.

In this world, healthy people arent profittable and so they say many diseases arent curable, but they are.

I can assist you with this.

How old are you?

20

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1253

Re: I need help

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:13 pm

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:Parkinson's disease


That can be healed.

In this world, healthy people arent profittable and so they say many diseases arent curable, but they are.

I can assist you with this.

How old are you?

20


Thats young...

Ok, I will get back to you alittle later today for more information and a healing protocol.

Do you have the means financially to purchase some things that will be recommended to you?

Also when were you diagnosed?

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1253

Re: I need help

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:16 pm

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:Hello everyone, I am terminally ill and cannot benefit humanity. incurable and no access to euthanasia. made a ritual and received nothing, there was no answer. I dedicate and do exercises for six months. due to illness, I have no results other than slowing down degradation and slightly improved mood and energy. due to illness, I cannot change my state of consciousness. I have a strong will to live, and therefore I do not consider suicide a way out. Please help me


And also, think positive. You must. Do not say that you are not useful to humanity. The fact that you are here and found your way to Satan says alot. Take your time and be patient and peristent. The gods heard you and rhey answer our rituals and requests in different ways.

Dont worry. We will help you. But being consistent and serious about your healing regimen is a must.

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:01 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
That can be healed.

In this world, healthy people arent profittable and so they say many diseases arent curable, but they are.

I can assist you with this.

How old are you?

20


Thats young...

Ok, I will get back to you alittle later today for more information and a healing protocol.

Do you have the means financially to purchase some things that will be recommended to you?

Also when were you diagnosed?

possibly.
late. I was injured during childbirth. I am not formed to the end. I have thin bones and I look offended. I searched for a reason for a long time until the defects intensified and everything became clear last year. I did not ask for treatment, I want a healthy body and genetics. i want euthanasia(possibly magical).

Eric13
Posts: 630

Re: I need help

Postby Eric13 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:12 pm

Hail Shannon!

This made me so sad. It’s so easy to get down on yourself in so many circumstances and such an illness would make things so hard, but as she said there must be a focus on the positive. First off you said spiritual practices were giving improved moods and giving you time. That’s amazing. So use these things, because you’ll need them no matter what natural remedies exist. Because things like this take time to heal. I don’t know specifics on it, but healing is something that requires a lot, so also be patient and strong and come here for advice, encouragement, support or whatever. We’re here.

And also when you said you received no guidance from the gods, this isn’t true, often it’s hard to interpret the advice they do give when you aren’t open enough, but good thing you came here. It makes it a lot easier. Stay strong with meditation and yoga and rtrs. And you’ll receive the help you need.

Just remember you have support. Don’t give up. Ever.

Centralforce666
Posts: 320

Re: I need help

Postby Centralforce666 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:02 am

due to illness, I have no results other than slowing down degradation and slightly improved mood and energy.


This is the beginning of reversal.

You had results and this means it was working.

Meditation and magic are not silver bullets. They do not have 100% immediate reversal effect no questions asked.

They require consistent application to have the effects you seek, and then more application thereafter.

Do not give up.

Parkinsons is liver yin deficiency with a jing (essence) deficit at your age.

There are herbal formulas for this but first I need to know...

Do you feel heat in the body and have night sweating?

Is the trembling pronounced?

Do you have any concurrent digestive problems?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:27 am

Centralforce666 wrote:
due to illness, I have no results other than slowing down degradation and slightly improved mood and energy.


This is the beginning of reversal.

You had results and this means it was working.

Meditation and magic are not silver bullets. They do not have 100% immediate reversal effect no questions asked.

They require consistent application to have the effects you seek, and then more application thereafter.

Do not give up.

Parkinsons is liver yin deficiency with a jing (essence) deficit at your age.

There are herbal formulas for this but first I need to know...

Do you feel heat in the body and have night sweating?

Is the trembling pronounced?

Do you have any concurrent digestive problems?

not.
not.
constipation.
very weak brain signals to muscles.
the enemy does not want my death. in this position I am not dangerous. I had a suicide attempt, but the enemies stopped me. please i just wanna be reborn

luis
Posts: 2549

Re: I need help

Postby luis » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:00 pm

Low Priest wrote:Just start with the basics of living.
This what I did and i started seeing changes:
Morning:
-Wake up

-Hatha yoga(not rushed, deep slow breaths)

-Void 5 min (my mind is still wild, but not as wild)

-Aura clean( I look at my ceiling light, sometimes I vibrate raum)
I should be doing aura protection but from my experience... breathing in energy makes my vibe intense and it makes people uncomfortable (idk if this is a delusion). So I avoid it till I can keep my mind completely silent and in control of myself and my energy.
Night:
-Workout

-cold shower

-kundalini yoga(slow breaths)

-chakra spin

-aura clean

I also learned that you shouldn't be thinking about spirituality at all times. Just try to focus on what you're doing. I call it collecting experience, like a video game...the more you collect the more you level up. The more you experience being in the moment ignoring your mind then the better you'll be at not living in your head. There's still times I go off in my head then I realize it and keep on going off in my head. That's when you gotta make a choice...let go of that shit, try to cut it out, breathe ,do push ups,focus on your sight...etc. it's a really bad habit I have. But you know whatever you do all day just don't narrate or think in your head and you'll be fine. Any anxiety just power thru it is all I can say from experience. There's no poof in ritual as you still have to put in work. Kinda like working out. You don't do it one time and poof you a swole mf. Good luck i hope this helps

This is a good beginner program but just I'm going to remember to every beginner that every time you do yoga, breathing exercises and even aura cleaning you need to use an affirmation to direct the energy if not it could empower negative karma which you do not need to empower especially if you are ill.

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:...

Make sure you do a spell for healing with a mantra or rune if you can or just by using affirmations. If you do not know how to do it just ask here and I will answer.

Shael
Posts: 2276

Re: I need help

Postby Shael » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:14 pm

Low Priest wrote:-cold shower
For you and anyone else who is doing (or is planning on doing) cold showers regularly, I recommend reading here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=25603&p=115684#p115684
Scroll down also after reading the post, as there is further discussion below.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:44 pm

luis wrote:
Low Priest wrote:Just start with the basics of living.
This what I did and i started seeing changes:
Morning:
-Wake up

-Hatha yoga(not rushed, deep slow breaths)

-Void 5 min (my mind is still wild, but not as wild)

-Aura clean( I look at my ceiling light, sometimes I vibrate raum)
I should be doing aura protection but from my experience... breathing in energy makes my vibe intense and it makes people uncomfortable (idk if this is a delusion). So I avoid it till I can keep my mind completely silent and in control of myself and my energy.
Night:
-Workout

-cold shower

-kundalini yoga(slow breaths)

-chakra spin

-aura clean

I also learned that you shouldn't be thinking about spirituality at all times. Just try to focus on what you're doing. I call it collecting experience, like a video game...the more you collect the more you level up. The more you experience being in the moment ignoring your mind then the better you'll be at not living in your head. There's still times I go off in my head then I realize it and keep on going off in my head. That's when you gotta make a choice...let go of that shit, try to cut it out, breathe ,do push ups,focus on your sight...etc. it's a really bad habit I have. But you know whatever you do all day just don't narrate or think in your head and you'll be fine. Any anxiety just power thru it is all I can say from experience. There's no poof in ritual as you still have to put in work. Kinda like working out. You don't do it one time and poof you a swole mf. Good luck i hope this helps

This is a good beginner program but just I'm going to remember to every beginner that every time you do yoga, breathing exercises and even aura cleaning you need to use an affirmation to direct the energy if not it could empower negative karma which you do not need to empower especially if you are ill.

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:...

Make sure you do a spell for healing with a mantra or rune if you can or just by using affirmations. If you do not know how to do it just ask here and I will answer.

All of a sudden because of the little energy I can’t get in touch with Satan, do I need to use blood in the ritual to be heard?

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:49 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:
due to illness, I have no results other than slowing down degradation and slightly improved mood and energy.


This is the beginning of reversal.

You had results and this means it was working.

Meditation and magic are not silver bullets. They do not have 100% immediate reversal effect no questions asked.

They require consistent application to have the effects you seek, and then more application thereafter.

Do not give up.

Parkinsons is liver yin deficiency with a jing (essence) deficit at your age.

There are herbal formulas for this but first I need to know...

Do you feel heat in the body and have night sweating?

Is the trembling pronounced?

Do you have any concurrent digestive problems?

no,yes,yes

himmler was a legend
Posts: 36

Re: I need help

Postby himmler was a legend » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:30 pm

I was mentally ill but when i did my first Reverse Torah Ritual Father Satan healed me as a gift. Also open your third eye and chakras when you open them you should be healed physically and psychically. I think these options above will help you.
Good luck!

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... akras.html

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:05 pm

himmler was a legend wrote:I was mentally ill but when i did my first Reverse Torah Ritual Father Satan healed me as a gift. Also open your third eye and chakras when you open them you should be healed physically and psychically. I think these options above will help you.
Good luck!

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... akras.html

How to understand what I got?

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: I need help

Postby Low Priest » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:10 am

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
luis wrote:
Low Priest wrote:Just start with the basics of living.
This what I did and i started seeing changes:
Morning:
-Wake up

-Hatha yoga(not rushed, deep slow breaths)

-Void 5 min (my mind is still wild, but not as wild)

-Aura clean( I look at my ceiling light, sometimes I vibrate raum)
I should be doing aura protection but from my experience... breathing in energy makes my vibe intense and it makes people uncomfortable (idk if this is a delusion). So I avoid it till I can keep my mind completely silent and in control of myself and my energy.
Night:
-Workout

-cold shower

-kundalini yoga(slow breaths)

-chakra spin

-aura clean

I also learned that you shouldn't be thinking about spirituality at all times. Just try to focus on what you're doing. I call it collecting experience, like a video game...the more you collect the more you level up. The more you experience being in the moment ignoring your mind then the better you'll be at not living in your head. There's still times I go off in my head then I realize it and keep on going off in my head. That's when you gotta make a choice...let go of that shit, try to cut it out, breathe ,do push ups,focus on your sight...etc. it's a really bad habit I have. But you know whatever you do all day just don't narrate or think in your head and you'll be fine. Any anxiety just power thru it is all I can say from experience. There's no poof in ritual as you still have to put in work. Kinda like working out. You don't do it one time and poof you a swole mf. Good luck i hope this helps

This is a good beginner program but just I'm going to remember to every beginner that every time you do yoga, breathing exercises and even aura cleaning you need to use an affirmation to direct the energy if not it could empower negative karma which you do not need to empower especially if you are ill.

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:...

Make sure you do a spell for healing with a mantra or rune if you can or just by using affirmations. If you do not know how to do it just ask here and I will answer.

All of a sudden because of the little energy I can’t get in touch with Satan, do I need to use blood in the ritual to be heard?

All of a sudden what? I don't understand this. Not trying to be rude but can you explain what you mean.
I can't see or hear him either but I know this stuff is real because of experiences I've had with seeing/hearing people who can astral project, as they tried to help me before but I can only help them help me if I help myself. You gotta advance and open up your soul to hear/see the gods apparently which makes sense. I'm not there yet cause I used to do alot of drug so I'm kinda crazy or at least that's what everyone tells me or thinks.

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: I need help

Postby Low Priest » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:28 am

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:Hello everyone, I am terminally ill and cannot benefit humanity. incurable and no access to euthanasia. made a ritual and received nothing, there was no answer. I dedicate and do exercises for six months. due to illness, I have no results other than slowing down degradation and slightly improved mood and energy. due to illness, I cannot change my state of consciousness. I have a strong will to live, and therefore I do not consider suicide a way out. Please help me

Now you say you have Parkinson's. Now that affects the. Central nervous system which pretty much controls movement which makes you kinda tremble or do involuntary movement. I used to do heavy drugs(sober now) and id get trembles sometimes so I know it sucks. Do breathing exercises as this helped me keep these trembles under control. Parkinson's also makes your dopamine levels low... Probably why you don't feel so positive, you could probably exercise, eat more protein, sleep enough, MEDITATE, listen to music...do stuff you like that makes you feel good. Mostly do stuff to make yourself better, do workings and meditations, research on how to help yourself. It's all about what you do for yourself cause at the end of the day if you don't try then ask yourself if you really wanna get better? No one is gonna come and go poof you're healed, and if you do end up experiencing something like that send em my way cause all this work I'm putting in just to get myself to even the BASIC level of spiritual/mental/physical health is tougher than just saying or talking about it but it's something I need to do because I want be get better

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:48 am

Low Priest wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
luis wrote:This is a good beginner program but just I'm going to remember to every beginner that every time you do yoga, breathing exercises and even aura cleaning you need to use an affirmation to direct the energy if not it could empower negative karma which you do not need to empower especially if you are ill.


Make sure you do a spell for healing with a mantra or rune if you can or just by using affirmations. If you do not know how to do it just ask here and I will answer.

All of a sudden because of the little energy I can’t get in touch with Satan, do I need to use blood in the ritual to be heard?

All of a sudden what? I don't understand this. Not trying to be rude but can you explain what you mean.
I can't see or hear him either but I know this stuff is real because of experiences I've had with seeing/hearing people who can astral project, as they tried to help me before but I can only help them help me if I help myself. You gotta advance and open up your soul to hear/see the gods apparently which makes sense. I'm not there yet cause I used to do alot of drug so I'm kinda crazy or at least that's what everyone tells me or thinks.

I'm too weak to contact. I am underdeveloped by the brain, some functions of the brain are not available to me. I have consciously direct energy wherever I want

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: I need help

Postby Low Priest » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:31 pm

luis wrote:
Low Priest wrote:Just start with the basics of living.
This what I did and i started seeing changes:
Morning:
-Wake up

-Hatha yoga(not rushed, deep slow breaths)

-Void 5 min (my mind is still wild, but not as wild)

-Aura clean( I look at my ceiling light, sometimes I vibrate raum)
I should be doing aura protection but from my experience... breathing in energy makes my vibe intense and it makes people uncomfortable (idk if this is a delusion). So I avoid it till I can keep my mind completely silent and in control of myself and my energy.
Night:
-Workout

-cold shower

-kundalini yoga(slow breaths)

-chakra spin

-aura clean

I also learned that you shouldn't be thinking about spirituality at all times. Just try to focus on what you're doing. I call it collecting experience, like a video game...the more you collect the more you level up. The more you experience being in the moment ignoring your mind then the better you'll be at not living in your head. There's still times I go off in my head then I realize it and keep on going off in my head. That's when you gotta make a choice...let go of that shit, try to cut it out, breathe ,do push ups,focus on your sight...etc. it's a really bad habit I have. But you know whatever you do all day just don't narrate or think in your head and you'll be fine. Any anxiety just power thru it is all I can say from experience. There's no poof in ritual as you still have to put in work. Kinda like working out. You don't do it one time and poof you a swole mf. Good luck i hope this helps

This is a good beginner program but just I'm going to remember to every beginner that every time you do yoga, breathing exercises and even aura cleaning you need to use an affirmation to direct the energy if not it could empower negative karma which you do not need to empower especially if you are ill.

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:...

Make sure you do a spell for healing with a mantra or rune if you can or just by using affirmations. If you do not know how to do it just ask here and I will answer.


Affirmation for yoga? Can I get an example? Also for breathing exercises?

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:49 pm

himmler was a legend wrote:I was mentally ill but when i did my first Reverse Torah Ritual Father Satan healed me as a gift. Also open your third eye and chakras when you open them you should be healed physically and psychically. I think these options above will help you.
Good luck!

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... akras.html

I do the ritual every day but I don't know if it works

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:05 pm

Now you say you have Parkinson's. Now that affects the. Central nervous system which pretty much controls movement which makes you kinda tremble or do involuntary movement. I used to do heavy drugs(sober now) and id get trembles sometimes so I know it sucks. Do breathing exercises as this helped me keep these trembles under control. Parkinson's also makes your dopamine levels low... Probably why you don't feel so positive, you could probably exercise, eat more protein, sleep enough, MEDITATE, listen to music...do stuff you like that makes you feel good. Mostly do stuff to make yourself better, do workings and meditations, research on how to help yourself. It's all about what you do for yourself cause at the end of the day if you don't try then ask yourself if you really wanna get better? No one is gonna come and go poof you're healed, and if you do end up experiencing something like that send em my way cause all this work I'm putting in just to get myself to even the BASIC level of spiritual/mental/physical health is tougher than just saying or talking about it but it's something I need to do because I want be get better[/quote]
I noticed that you use a translator. I did not understand at all. translate in both directions to optimize the translation.
if you know Russian, I can describe everything on it (in the Russian forum all translations from this forum cannot help there and there are no people who communicate with the Gods) but here on the forum there are a lot of Russian-speaking speakers, you would be surprised how much I understood this by building their sentences - если знаете русский я могу на нем описать всё (на русском форуме не могут помочь там всё переводы с этого форума и нет тех кто общается с Богами) а здесь на форуме много говорящих на русском вы бы удивились насколько много я это понял по их построению предложений. писать и читать без запятых это весело :)

luis
Posts: 2549

Re: I need help

Postby luis » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:27 pm

Low Priest wrote:
luis wrote:
Low Priest wrote:Just start with the basics of living.
This what I did and i started seeing changes:
Morning:
-Wake up

-Hatha yoga(not rushed, deep slow breaths)

-Void 5 min (my mind is still wild, but not as wild)

-Aura clean( I look at my ceiling light, sometimes I vibrate raum)
I should be doing aura protection but from my experience... breathing in energy makes my vibe intense and it makes people uncomfortable (idk if this is a delusion). So I avoid it till I can keep my mind completely silent and in control of myself and my energy.
Night:
-Workout

-cold shower

-kundalini yoga(slow breaths)

-chakra spin

-aura clean

I also learned that you shouldn't be thinking about spirituality at all times. Just try to focus on what you're doing. I call it collecting experience, like a video game...the more you collect the more you level up. The more you experience being in the moment ignoring your mind then the better you'll be at not living in your head. There's still times I go off in my head then I realize it and keep on going off in my head. That's when you gotta make a choice...let go of that shit, try to cut it out, breathe ,do push ups,focus on your sight...etc. it's a really bad habit I have. But you know whatever you do all day just don't narrate or think in your head and you'll be fine. Any anxiety just power thru it is all I can say from experience. There's no poof in ritual as you still have to put in work. Kinda like working out. You don't do it one time and poof you a swole mf. Good luck i hope this helps

This is a good beginner program but just I'm going to remember to every beginner that every time you do yoga, breathing exercises and even aura cleaning you need to use an affirmation to direct the energy if not it could empower negative karma which you do not need to empower especially if you are ill.

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:...

Make sure you do a spell for healing with a mantra or rune if you can or just by using affirmations. If you do not know how to do it just ask here and I will answer.


Affirmation for yoga? Can I get an example? Also for breathing exercises?

After yoga and breathing exercise you raise energy that can be directed however you want, you should not leave the energy without an affirmation which can be whatever you want. For example you could use an affirmation for protection.

himmler was a legend
Posts: 36

Re: I need help

Postby himmler was a legend » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:33 pm

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
Low Priest wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:All of a sudden because of the little energy I can’t get in touch with Satan, do I need to use blood in the ritual to be heard?

All of a sudden what? I don't understand this. Not trying to be rude but can you explain what you mean.
I can't see or hear him either but I know this stuff is real because of experiences I've had with seeing/hearing people who can astral project, as they tried to help me before but I can only help them help me if I help myself. You gotta advance and open up your soul to hear/see the gods apparently which makes sense. I'm not there yet cause I used to do alot of drug so I'm kinda crazy or at least that's what everyone tells me or thinks.

I'm too weak to contact. I am underdeveloped by the brain, some functions of the brain are not available to me. I have consciously direct energy wherever I want



You want to say you put energy on something even if you dont want to? If so you must do void meditation.

himmler was a legend
Posts: 36

Re: I need help

Postby himmler was a legend » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:38 pm

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
luis wrote:
Low Priest wrote:Just start with the basics of living.
This what I did and i started seeing changes:
Morning:
-Wake up

-Hatha yoga(not rushed, deep slow breaths)

-Void 5 min (my mind is still wild, but not as wild)

-Aura clean( I look at my ceiling light, sometimes I vibrate raum)
I should be doing aura protection but from my experience... breathing in energy makes my vibe intense and it makes people uncomfortable (idk if this is a delusion). So I avoid it till I can keep my mind completely silent and in control of myself and my energy.
Night:
-Workout

-cold shower

-kundalini yoga(slow breaths)

-chakra spin

-aura clean

I also learned that you shouldn't be thinking about spirituality at all times. Just try to focus on what you're doing. I call it collecting experience, like a video game...the more you collect the more you level up. The more you experience being in the moment ignoring your mind then the better you'll be at not living in your head. There's still times I go off in my head then I realize it and keep on going off in my head. That's when you gotta make a choice...let go of that shit, try to cut it out, breathe ,do push ups,focus on your sight...etc. it's a really bad habit I have. But you know whatever you do all day just don't narrate or think in your head and you'll be fine. Any anxiety just power thru it is all I can say from experience. There's no poof in ritual as you still have to put in work. Kinda like working out. You don't do it one time and poof you a swole mf. Good luck i hope this helps

This is a good beginner program but just I'm going to remember to every beginner that every time you do yoga, breathing exercises and even aura cleaning you need to use an affirmation to direct the energy if not it could empower negative karma which you do not need to empower especially if you are ill.

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:...

Make sure you do a spell for healing with a mantra or rune if you can or just by using affirmations. If you do not know how to do it just ask here and I will answer.

All of a sudden because of the little energy I can’t get in touch with Satan, do I need to use blood in the ritual to be heard?


Did you do dedicated ritual and used your blood?
If you didnt you should know that if you want to become a dedicated Satanist you must do ritual correctly and use your blood to work.

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:19 pm

himmler was a legend wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
luis wrote:This is a good beginner program but just I'm going to remember to every beginner that every time you do yoga, breathing exercises and even aura cleaning you need to use an affirmation to direct the energy if not it could empower negative karma which you do not need to empower especially if you are ill.


Make sure you do a spell for healing with a mantra or rune if you can or just by using affirmations. If you do not know how to do it just ask here and I will answer.

All of a sudden because of the little energy I can’t get in touch with Satan, do I need to use blood in the ritual to be heard?


Did you do dedicated ritual and used your blood?
If you didnt you should know that if you want to become a dedicated Satanist you must do ritual correctly and use your blood to work.

no, I can’t invest it, I don’t have it
yes I did everything according to the instructions
I have very little vitality. if I had not blocked the upward flow, I would have already died. I'm thinking of jumping off a building, but I don’t know if this is right

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:51 pm

I prayed to the gods and got a heartache. How long do I have to live?

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3182
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: I need help

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:45 am

Are you anemic? You should drink some blackstrap molasses. It has the most iron of any food, and the molecule that the iron is in is the kind that is easiest to absorb.

After that, make sure your balances are correct of sodium and potassium, and magnesium and calcium. Sodium and potassium work against each other so you need to have both to have a good balance and function correctly, and the same kind of balance is had with magnesium and calcium.

I bet you are deficient in iron and magnesium, most people are extremely deficient in magnesium. Magnesium is used in more than 600 different body processes, used in the muscles, and used in processing energy. Get a good quality magnesium supplement, but be careful because some kinds like Magnesium Oxide might make you need to go to the bathroom quickly. But you have to have a good quality magnesium supplement, and calcium, and potassium. And the iron from Blackstrap Molasses. And I assume you can easily get the sodium by eating some salt.

Ghost13
Posts: 14

Re: I need help

Postby Ghost13 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:13 pm

You will be ok just do what the hp and other's say death is something no one hear should fear when your a child of satan. I am a hospice nurse aide if you need to talk to me or a hp i am hear brother / sister . We all live and die acording to father satans will but i will do a spell for you

Your sister in satan

Hail
Satan

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:54 pm

Ghost13 wrote:You will be ok just do what the hp and other's say death is something no one hear should fear when your a child of satan. I am a hospice nurse aide if you need to talk to me or a hp i am hear brother / sister . We all live and die acording to father satans will but i will do a spell for you

Your sister in satan

Hail
Satan

what spell? when will be done?

Ghost13
Posts: 14

Re: I need help

Postby Ghost13 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:50 am

A smiple healing spell from the times of the egyptain kings


Hail satan

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:09 am

[quote="Ghost13"]A smiple healing spell from the times of the egyptain kings
you can't create me an organ. only euthanasia will help me, then I’m born in the body where everything will grow up with me

Aquarius
Posts: 4277

Re: I need help

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:05 pm

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
Ghost13 wrote:A smiple healing spell from the times of the egyptain kings
you can't create me an organ. only euthanasia will help me, then I’m born in the body where everything will grow up with me

If you really wanted to die you wouldn't be complaining about the fact that euthanasia is not available in your country.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:21 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
Ghost13 wrote:A smiple healing spell from the times of the egyptain kings
you can't create me an organ. only euthanasia will help me, then I’m born in the body where everything will grow up with me

If you really wanted to die you wouldn't be complaining about the fact that euthanasia is not available in your country.

I can’t use the methods that are accessible to healthy people, for example, jumping from the roof of a 17-story building or hanging myself. my strength is barely enough to print

User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 320

Re: I need help

Postby GG Allin » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:52 pm

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:

If you really wanted to die you wouldn't be complaining about the fact that euthanasia is not available in your country.

I can’t use the methods that are accessible to healthy people, for example, jumping from the roof of a 17-story building or hanging myself. my strength is barely enough to print


What did happen to:
"I have a strong will to live, and therefore I do not consider suicide a way out. Please help me."
If you are a true warrior of satan, try to do as much final rtrs as possibel, satan will reward you, with health.
after a few final rtrs do:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... urses.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... rses2.html

and remove your birthday from your signature!
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:11 am

Ghost13 wrote:A smiple healing spell from the times of the egyptain kings


Hail satan

how to put all your energy into the rtr to die?

User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 320

Re: I need help

Postby GG Allin » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:29 pm

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
Ghost13 wrote:A smiple healing spell from the times of the egyptain kings


Hail satan

how to put all your energy into the rtr to die?


How many rtrs did you do, from Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:30 pm until now?
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

Aquarius
Posts: 4277

Re: I need help

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:30 am

GG Allin wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
Ghost13 wrote:A smiple healing spell from the times of the egyptain kings


Hail satan

how to put all your energy into the rtr to die?


How many rtrs did you do, from Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:30 pm until now?

Don’t take him seriously, the guy wants to kill himself but doesn’t even wanna put the effort to do it.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1253

Re: I need help

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:39 pm

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:

If you really wanted to die you wouldn't be complaining about the fact that euthanasia is not available in your country.

I can’t use the methods that are accessible to healthy people, for example, jumping from the roof of a 17-story building or hanging myself. my strength is barely enough to print


I disapproved both of your posts because this has gone on enough. Do you really want help for your health issue?

It doesnt seem that you ars serious, or really want help. Maybe attention, which is why I stopped replying to this thread and probably why CentralForce did as well.

Your posts are a bit incoherent and strange.

I'm sorry if you are going through some sort of anguish but it really looks like you need some pyschological assistance, or you are just trolling.

Please, if you truly dont want to listen to anyone here and insist upon dying, then you please dont constantly post that here.

If you truly feel a desire to help yourself then pleass display that and stop with this.

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:35 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
Aquarius wrote:If you really wanted to die you wouldn't be complaining about the fact that euthanasia is not available in your country.

I can’t use the methods that are accessible to healthy people, for example, jumping from the roof of a 17-story building or hanging myself. my strength is barely enough to print


I disapproved both of your posts because this has gone on enough. Do you really want help for your health issue?

It doesnt seem that you ars serious, or really want help. Maybe attention, which is why I stopped replying to this thread and probably why CentralForce did as well.

Your posts are a bit incoherent and strange.

I'm sorry if you are going through some sort of anguish but it really looks like you need some pyschological assistance, or you are just trolling.

Please, if you truly dont want to listen to anyone here and insist upon dying, then you please dont constantly post that here.

If you truly feel a desire to help yourself then pleass display that and stop with this.

so it should be my problem with the brain. if everything was connected and understandable to me, I would not write. even in a dream I can’t contact the lower demons. I just don’t want to die for nothing. if you do not help me with this, I will simply die without using all the energy. I agree that demons will take her from me.

User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 320

Re: I need help

Postby GG Allin » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:55 pm

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:I can’t use the methods that are accessible to healthy people, for example, jumping from the roof of a 17-story building or hanging myself. my strength is barely enough to print


I disapproved both of your posts because this has gone on enough. Do you really want help for your health issue?

It doesnt seem that you ars serious, or really want help. Maybe attention, which is why I stopped replying to this thread and probably why CentralForce did as well.

Your posts are a bit incoherent and strange.

I'm sorry if you are going through some sort of anguish but it really looks like you need some pyschological assistance, or you are just trolling.

Please, if you truly dont want to listen to anyone here and insist upon dying, then you please dont constantly post that here.

If you truly feel a desire to help yourself then pleass display that and stop with this.

so it should be my problem with the brain. if everything was connected and understandable to me, I would not write. even in a dream I can’t contact the lower demons. I just don’t want to die for nothing. if you do not help me with this, I will simply die without using all the energy. I agree that demons will take her from me.


You realise if you would use all your energy, this would lead to no reincarnation possibel aka second death, your soul would vanish, end ( a soul needs energy to reincarnate). I reply here because I don´t think satan does cure someones mental illnes for no reason. Stop giving in to negative thoughts (maybe greys at work) and start listen to HPS Shannon and other people who invest there time to help you.
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:20 am

GG Allin wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
I disapproved both of your posts because this has gone on enough. Do you really want help for your health issue?

It doesnt seem that you ars serious, or really want help. Maybe attention, which is why I stopped replying to this thread and probably why CentralForce did as well.

Your posts are a bit incoherent and strange.

I'm sorry if you are going through some sort of anguish but it really looks like you need some pyschological assistance, or you are just trolling.

Please, if you truly dont want to listen to anyone here and insist upon dying, then you please dont constantly post that here.

If you truly feel a desire to help yourself then pleass display that and stop with this.

so it should be my problem with the brain. if everything was connected and understandable to me, I would not write. even in a dream I can’t contact the lower demons. I just don’t want to die for nothing. if you do not help me with this, I will simply die without using all the energy. I agree that demons will take her from me.


You realise if you would use all your energy, this would lead to no reincarnation possibel aka second death, your soul would vanish, end ( a soul needs energy to reincarnate). I reply here because I don´t think satan does cure someones mental illnes for no reason. Stop giving in to negative thoughts (maybe greys at work) and start listen to HPS Shannon and other people who invest there time to help you.

I was referring to the energy of this life, because if I just commit suicide, it will simply come out, and the infernal entities will take the energy. Does this mean that I will give energy to the enemy? if the truth is nothing scary, then I will go and die right after they confirm this to me

Aquarius
Posts: 4277

Re: I need help

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:18 am

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
GG Allin wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:so it should be my problem with the brain. if everything was connected and understandable to me, I would not write. even in a dream I can’t contact the lower demons. I just don’t want to die for nothing. if you do not help me with this, I will simply die without using all the energy. I agree that demons will take her from me.


You realise if you would use all your energy, this would lead to no reincarnation possibel aka second death, your soul would vanish, end ( a soul needs energy to reincarnate). I reply here because I don´t think satan does cure someones mental illnes for no reason. Stop giving in to negative thoughts (maybe greys at work) and start listen to HPS Shannon and other people who invest there time to help you.

I was referring to the energy of this life, because if I just commit suicide, it will simply come out, and the infernal entities will take the energy. Does this mean that I will give energy to the enemy? if the truth is nothing scary, then I will go and die right after they confirm this to me
If you kill yourself your next life when you reincarnate will be worse than this one, you will bring all the negative karma back with you and you may not have the privilege to find Spiritual Satanism so that you can fix your problems. If you put effort into advancing yourself now you're not gonna want to suicide anymore and in a couple years you will be able to live a very nice life.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Unlimited Grand Architect
Posts: 32

Re: I need help

Postby Unlimited Grand Architect » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:02 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
GG Allin wrote:
You realise if you would use all your energy, this would lead to no reincarnation possibel aka second death, your soul would vanish, end ( a soul needs energy to reincarnate). I reply here because I don´t think satan does cure someones mental illnes for no reason. Stop giving in to negative thoughts (maybe greys at work) and start listen to HPS Shannon and other people who invest there time to help you.

I was referring to the energy of this life, because if I just commit suicide, it will simply come out, and the infernal entities will take the energy. Does this mean that I will give energy to the enemy? if the truth is nothing scary, then I will go and die right after they confirm this to me
If you kill yourself your next life when you reincarnate will be worse than this one, you will bring all the negative karma back with you and you may not have the privilege to find Spiritual Satanism so that you can fix your problems. If you put effort into advancing yourself now you're not gonna want to suicide anymore and in a couple years you will be able to live a very nice life.

Any efforts are futile in my case. no matter what I try, it is impossible to make myself healthy and healthy. I'm almost like fluff or autistic. my genome is broken due to parents suffering from alcohol syndrome. I got what is possible without elevated states of consciousness, I have no choice. if something was possible in my case, they would answer me at the beginning of this year, but no one advised anything, even from what I tried (without food and water for 40 days, saturating with energy through technology and stimulating the brain with current , visualization of the chakras and manipulation of sleep)

Aquarius
Posts: 4277

Re: I need help

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:41 am

Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Unlimited Grand Architect wrote:I was referring to the energy of this life, because if I just commit suicide, it will simply come out, and the infernal entities will take the energy. Does this mean that I will give energy to the enemy? if the truth is nothing scary, then I will go and die right after they confirm this to me
If you kill yourself your next life when you reincarnate will be worse than this one, you will bring all the negative karma back with you and you may not have the privilege to find Spiritual Satanism so that you can fix your problems. If you put effort into advancing yourself now you're not gonna want to suicide anymore and in a couple years you will be able to live a very nice life.

Any efforts are futile in my case. no matter what I try, it is impossible to make myself healthy and healthy. I'm almost like fluff or autistic. my genome is broken due to parents suffering from alcohol syndrome. I got what is possible without elevated states of consciousness, I have no choice. if something was possible in my case, they would answer me at the beginning of this year, but no one advised anything, even from what I tried (without food and water for 40 days, saturating with energy through technology and stimulating the brain with current , visualization of the chakras and manipulation of sleep)
If you think that any of your efforts are futile then you are mistaken, I want you remind you that you are a SS, in case you aren’t then maybe dedicate if you are ready to put effort in curing yourself, and in Spiritual Satanism we don’t have limits, we aren’t a death promoting cult like xianity is and we put effort and willpower into advancing ourselves. If you keep thinking that any effort is useless then that’s what your mind is gonna bring. You can cure anything with power meditation and yoga and a nice and healthy diet, you’ve been offered all the help you probabily never received outside of JoS.
And let me say this, those who constantly whine about problems but do not even lift a finger to help themselves, even if they have all the methods of helping themselves(in your case JoS) don’t deserve to get in a better position, you only deserve that when you try and lift your finger.

You have to forget about your problems, which I honestly think some are just in your mind, and just advance, do meditations and workings to free yourself from physical problems incase you have any.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests