Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

pregnancy

scorpiorising

Are there any mantras or specific things to do as a satanist for the one that is pregnant?

On yoga, what's good for pregnant woman?

BJÖRK
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

scorpiorising said:
I forgot to ask...

What about what is most effective for morning sickness? Besides ginger.
I'm not sure if "morning sickness" is a special term relating to some symptoms during pregnancy, but if by this you mean feeling "drained" and "sluggish" in the morning, maybe the follwing can help.

I have had this for years. For me, the main culprit was bad bedtimes, but there is more aside from this that you can do. For one, I keep 500ml of warm tea with honey and lemon juice next to my bed, in one of those thermal flasks (I make it the night before). When I wake up, I drink the entire flask right away. This helps rehydrate the body and supply it with some helpful stuff. In addition to this, once you get up, do some light stretches or exercise, just to get your circulation going.

This has helped me personally in fixing those things, or atleast making the effects less severe.

Shael said:
What about what is most effective for morning sickness? Besides ginger.
I'm not sure if "morning sickness" is a special term relating to some symptoms during pregnancy, but if by this you mean feeling "drained" and "sluggish" in the morning, maybe the follwing can help.
[/quote]

Morning sickness is the nausea and/or vomiting that some pregnant women experience typically during first trimester, which can happen at any time of the day or night.

Thank you for the advice anyway. :-D

Shael said:
I'm not sure if "morning sickness" is a special term relating to some symptoms during pregnancy [...]
I have had this for years.

I'm sorry, but the thought of a man having morning sickness for years really cracked me up.

"Morning sickness" is from pregnancy, and is often the first indicator to a woman that she is pregnant. She wakes up, yawns, stretches, runs to the toilet to vomit. It only lasts for the first trimester, and only to pregnant women. Never to men. Lol.

To the OP, I knew someone who swore by dry toast first thing in the morning, before she even got up. Her husband would bring it to her, she ate it lying down in bed, and didn't have the vomiting.

(Also, most women have it during pregnancy, not just some, and it is an indicator that all is going well.)

Actually, ignore my potentially bad advice about eating dry toast upon waking up.

Something I've known for years, is that when we wake up, we have dead bacteria in our mouths, and it is important to spit whatever saliva is in our mouths and brush our teeth first thing when we wake up. If you eat first before cleaning your mouth, you swallow this bacteria and it can cause health issues. Not good for a developing fetus either.

Lydia said:
I'm sorry, but the thought of a man having morning sickness for years really cracked me up.

"Morning sickness" is from pregnancy, and is often the first indicator to a woman that she is pregnant. She wakes up, yawns, stretches, runs to the toilet to vomit. It only lasts for the first trimester, and only to pregnant women. Never to men. Lol.
No no, I just meant that I do not know if there is some pregnancy-related symptom that falls under the term "morning sickness". Of course I don't have that. :lol:

That sounds awful. Cant wait for the time when we have remedies to prevent terrible stuff like that, in the coming Satanic world.

What I used to think of under the term "morning sickness" is just that state of feeling sluggish and tired in the morning, usually for 30 minutes to 1 hour in my case.

Lydia said:
Actually, ignore my potentially bad advice about eating dry toast upon waking up.

Something I've known for years, is that when we wake up, we have dead bacteria in our mouths, and it is important to spit whatever saliva is in our mouths and brush our teeth first thing when we wake up. If you eat first before cleaning your mouth, you swallow this bacteria and it can cause health issues. Not good for a developing fetus either.

This is the first time I've actually heard about it in all my life. was always told to brush your teeth in the mornings too but we never did. (Because what's the point, its only a waste of time right?)

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lydia said:

This is the first time I've actually heard about it in all my life. was always told to brush your teeth in the mornings too but we never did. (Because what's the point, its only a waste of time right?)

When I was a child, my parents knew someone who went to many doctors about poor health, and they couldn't figure it out. Then one doctor told him about this, explained about the dead bacteria, and advised him to spit then brush first thing. His health improved drastically, so my whole family started doing it. Now, I can't even think about swallowing first, so gross. I've conditioned myself well, lol.

(Btw I am behind on emails, I will catch up tomorrow)

If someone has a healthy gut flora, that usually shouldnt be a problem for the average person.

HPS Shannon said:
If someone has a healthy gut flora, that usually shouldnt be a problem for the average person.

Are you referring to Lydia's comment or the morning sickness symptom of pregnancy?

scorpiorising said:
HPS Shannon said:

Are you referring to Lydia's comment or the morning sickness symptom of pregnancy?

Lydia's comment.

HPS Shannon said:
scorpiorising said:
HPS Shannon said:

Lydia's comment.
I mean it’s not illogical to presume this when the idea is presented to you, it’s kind of intuitive actually, however you are right, there is no real risk to it.

Basically we swallow our saliva routinely as we sleep all through the night. Dead bacteria and all. Dead cells and bacterial are in the body all the time and the body has systems in place to remove them in time. They’re of no concern to our health. They are dead and removed accordingly.

Ever taken an antibiotic? This kills bacteria and this bacteria is still in the body for a while. Same concept.

All that said, it doesn’t take away from the validity of the main idea, which is... brush your teeth first thing in the morning! It’s still important and will prevent problems.

HPS Shannon said:
I actually used to always do this, brushing my teeth in the morning and washing my mouth before drinking anything, and for me it had worse effects. Not because I washed it out, but because it made me wait like 15-45 minutes until I drank my water for the first time in the morning. That always ended up making me feel sluggish and slow. Now I just drink stuff right after waking up and I feel a lot better.

I'm not advocating to anyone what to do, I just wanted to share my take on this.

Shael said:
I actually used to always do this, brushing my teeth in the morning and washing my mouth before drinking anything, and for me it had worse effects. Not because I washed it out, but because it made me wait like 15-45 minutes until I drank my water for the first time in the morning. That always ended up making me feel sluggish and slow. Now I just drink stuff right after waking up and I feel a lot better.

I'm not advocating to anyone what to do, I just wanted to share my take on this.
Yeah, that’s a good point to bring up. So we go many hours without water as we sleep and when we wake up we are dehydrated. Of course one of the main symptoms of dehydration is lethargy. So drinking plenty of water directly after waking up is important and will reenergize and also fire up the metabolism. This is actually true, even though there’s no direct energy in water. What the water really does is provides the necessary components for the body to begin operating effectively again. The body needs water. And this in turn gives the effect of being reenergized. What it really is is the body is going from a lacking state to a neutral state. Which is the feeling of energy.

People go straight for coffee because it actually is a stimulant so it does the same thing, taking you from lacking to neutral or even giving you a buzz. But it doesn’t solve the dehydration problem.

It’s like starting a car on a cold day. The oil is thick and won’t effectively lubricate everything, so give it a few minutes and it warms up and everything is okay. The water is like this, helps get the body started right and flushes out the body as well, as a detox, from the night of digestion and other processes. Which ironically is why that water first thing in the morning is better for your health than waiting. Cause the water cleans and flushes all the toxic stuff out. When I said the body has a process for getting rid of dead shit. This is where the water comes into play.

I read a book a while ago, where a doctor used water strategically with his patients to cure them of diseases. Water has that effect of flushing things out. It’s super important for immunity and proper bodily function. There’s a power to it.

Shael said:
I don't understand why you waited that long to drink water? It only takes a few minutes to brush teeth, I do this then drink water right after brushing my teeth. If you don't want to swallow the taste of toothpaste (literally the only reason I can see for waiting 15-45 minutes) then just rinse and spit a bunch of times. I do this.

Eric13 said:
We produce much less saliva while sleeping, so that's not quite true. Plus, it's just gross, people have bad breath upon waking up, why swallow it.

Lydia said:
We produce much less saliva while sleeping, so that's not quite true. Plus, it's just gross, people have bad breath upon waking up, why swallow it.
It is gross and I feel what you’re saying, but less saliva isn’t no saliva. Like the saliva in the mouth when we go to sleep isn’t what we wake up with. Saliva is still produced and it’s swallowed through the night. There’s literally no way to get around it. Unless you just drool everywhere all night.

My life atm, and for such a long time has more or less revolved around studying and dwelling on everything about the human body, so the main idea I wanted to get across is to assure you and anyone that there literally is no actual harm to swallowing it and all the saliva gets swallowed anyway no matter what, except for what ever you wake up with, but that saliva hasn’t been there long. This bacteria is bacteria already in your body. Not new bacteria being introduced. You’re immunities are already prepared for it. There’s no danger. Especially if it is dead. The body just flushes it out in our waste.

I will say this though, even though it isn’t risky to your health, if it’s uncomfortable to you then there’s no reason to adjust your routine, if it brings comfort, IMO. Like me, I wash my hands constantly through the day excessively and am germaphobic. Constantly wiping things down like keys, phones, etc. Are all those washings necessary? Most, definitely are not and aren’t doing much prevention because our immune systems have their job and actually require exposure to germs. It’s irrational to an extent. However, I do it anyway cause it feels gross not to and it gives me peace. So I’ll always do it. And if it feels better how you do it, then it makes sense to me. This I mean not swallowing spit, not the brushing part. That should be done first thing regardless of course.

Often you hear, when discussing medical topics and going to doctors, to get a second opinion. The reason is this. All doctors speak matter of factly and that’s confusing because most doctors are really just talking rubbish all day, but it’s important because they’ll actually tell you shit that isn’t true, is unnecessary or even harmful. I know cause I have to sift through this rubbish all day long.

Eric13 said:
Lydia said:
It is gross and I feel what you’re saying, but less saliva isn’t no saliva. Like the saliva in the mouth when we go to sleep isn’t what we wake up with. Saliva is still produced and it’s swallowed through the night. There’s literally no way to get around it. Unless you just drool everywhere all night.

My life atm, and for such a long time has more or less revolved around studying and dwelling on everything about the human body, so the main idea I wanted to get across is to assure you and anyone that there literally is no actual harm to swallowing it and all the saliva gets swallowed anyway no matter what, except for what ever you wake up with, but that saliva hasn’t been there long. This bacteria is bacteria already in your body. Not new bacteria being introduced. You’re immunities are already prepared for it. There’s no danger. Especially if it is dead. The body just flushes it out in our waste.

I will say this though, even though it isn’t risky to your health, if it’s uncomfortable to you then there’s no reason to adjust your routine, if it brings comfort, IMO. Like me, I wash my hands constantly through the day excessively and am germaphobic. Constantly wiping things down like keys, phones, etc. Are all those washings necessary? Most, definitely are not and aren’t doing much prevention because our immune systems have their job and actually require exposure to germs. It’s irrational to an extent. However, I do it anyway cause it feels gross not to and it gives me peace. So I’ll always do it. And if it feels better how you do it, then it makes sense to me. This I mean not swallowing spit, not the brushing part. That should be done first thing regardless of course.

Often you hear, when discussing medical topics and going to doctors, to get a second opinion. The reason is this. All doctors speak matter of factly and that’s confusing because most doctors are really just talking rubbish all day, but it’s important because they’ll actually tell you shit that isn’t true, is unnecessary or even harmful. I know cause I have to sift through this rubbish all day long.

I think everybody is right and we all should continue a routine that feels best. But I dont believe that, in the case of most people, that the bacteria in the mouth that dies, is a major health concern issue.

The body is in contact with different microbes and bacterium throughtout the day and alot in the body. So many strains and so many bodily processes to balance the system.

The body is very well equipped to handle such things. A healthy gut flora fixes and prevents harmful organisms from causing damage. Even in the mouth since it is part of the digestive system in different ways.

I do think that some people are sensiyive or have their biomes weakened, or in the least have certain ailments that can make them sensitive. I think its important to get to the root of these issues.

The microbe is nothing. The terrain is everything.

HPS Shannon said:
I do think that some people are sensiyive or have their biomes weakened, or in the least have certain ailments that can make them sensitive. I think its important to get to the root of these issues.

Even with compromised immunities or gut flora, this won’t make swallowing spit in the morning dangerous. The reason is as I explained, the bacteria is bacteria you already have in you. It isn’t introduced during the night and is harmful. The bad breath is just from the bacteria digesting in your mouth. There’s no new bacteria. By this I mean no new strains. There is new bacteria but it’s the same strains, they’ve just reproduced.

So if this bacteria is risky to a person because of their compromised health, it’s risky when this bacteria first is introduced into the system. Not when waking up. When bacteria is introduced, if it’s harmful, our immunities take over. If they can’t get the job done and neutralize the threat, then the body is taken over and is officially hostage and being harmed by the bacteria. This is where bacteria is dangerous. If it’s beyond our immune systems control. It’s actually really basic. I’m sure you understand this. But this is the point. Since during the night no new bacteria is being introduced then their is no threat. See? If it dies, it’s harm is officially gone. And as said, it’s flushed out. Only when the bacteria is first introduced is it potentially harmful.

I hope that makes sense and sorry if I’m going on and on with this stuff it’s just I’m passionate as fuck about all this stuff for some reason. It’s all my life. Like I like to do music and stuff but this stuff gets me fired up and impassioned more than anything.

Eric13 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Even with compromised immunities or gut flora, this won’t make swallowing spit in the morning dangerous. The reason is as I explained, the bacteria is bacteria you already have in you. It isn’t introduced during the night and is harmful. The bad breath is just from the bacteria digesting in your mouth. There’s no new bacteria. By this I mean no new strains. There is new bacteria but it’s the same strains, they’ve just reproduced.

So if this bacteria is risky to a person because of their compromised health, it’s risky when this bacteria first is introduced into the system. Not when waking up. When bacteria is introduced, if it’s harmful, our immunities take over. If they can’t get the job done and neutralize the threat, then the body is taken over and is officially hostage and being harmed by the bacteria. This is where bacteria is dangerous. If it’s beyond our immune systems control. It’s actually really basic. I’m sure you understand this. But this is the point. Since during the night no new bacteria is being introduced then their is no threat. See? If it dies, it’s harm is officially gone. And as said, it’s flushed out. Only when the bacteria is first introduced is it potentially harmful.

I hope that makes sense and sorry if I’m going on and on with this stuff it’s just I’m passionate as fuck about all this stuff for some reason. It’s all my life. Like I like to do music and stuff but this stuff gets me fired up and impassioned more than anything.

I know. This was the whole point of my responses here.Of course I understand and I am passionate about these things too, if you haven't noticed.

As I said before, this is not a major health concern. There are many other things that can cause health problems than dead bacteria in the mouth, which shouldn't be an issue. However, I am not going to dismiss the case that Lydia brought up 100 percent because I have heard of strange or unique cases like those but I believe they are on the rare side. Maybe that person she mentioned has an underlying issue that caused his situation. We just dont know.

I still though stand firm in that swallowing saliva in the morning has little to no risk.

HPS Shannon said:
I know. This was the whole point of my responses here.Of course I understand and I am passionate about these things too, if you haven't noticed.

As I said before, this is not a major health concern. There are many other things that can cause health problems than dead bacteria in the mouth, which shouldn't be an issue. However, I am not going to dismiss the case that Lydia brought up 100 percent because I have heard of strange or unique cases like those but I believe they are on the rare side. Maybe that person she mentioned has an underlying issue that caused his situation. We just dont know.

I still though stand firm in that swallowing saliva in the morning has little to no risk.
I know you’re passionate. And I’ll say this, the last thing in the world I’d want to do is disrespect or condescend either you or Lydia. I respect you both more than words can say.

However, despite that respect I will 100% disagree with these theories. The reason is I’ve seen this a thousand times. These ‘rare’ cases you mention, I know for certain nobody officially knew the reason for any illnesses. It’s always speculation. And then people take it as truth and run with it. Like I said, seen it soo many times.

Working with doctors a lot, the one thing you see fast is they’re just humans trying to figure it all out themselves. Even the best intentioned ones all got their degrees from jew university. Often I see, so much is them just telling patients stuff that’s just their own personal beliefs and theories and they present it as truth and the naive patients just buy it. This is why I brought up the point of second opinion. Because doctors all disagree with each other. It’s so bizarre that just basic biochemistry is so often ignored when doctors discuss things. They come up with stuff that’s 100% implausible and they all sit and take it seriously. Like believing in Santa Clause. So many times I’ve sat in the offices with doctors listening like wtf. I’ll bring up points and some doctors are cool and will say thanks for bringing that up didn’t think of it. Others are like fuck off, where’s your phd? And they’ll just laugh cause they have no better argument.

I will say, I don’t think it’s crazy to presume this saliva theory. I don’t think it sounds that crazy if you’re lightly thinking about it. But with deeper understanding of biology and the human processes, you’ll see this is impossible. And I’ve given my reasons as to why. I don’t like to get too scientific, but it’s pretty clear.

And again, sorry for going on and on. I don’t mean offense, or to belittle or demean. I’m used to discussing these topics to people as if they’re 3 years old so I can word things weird, but health, fitness and nutrition, that’s my bag man. That’s my bag all the timez. I want to bathe and swim in these topics. No matter how big or small, I want to dive into it. I’m a Satanist. A follower of truth and that’s what I want to get down to. No matter who I’m talking to. I want to have real conversations. Ego put aside.

Eric13 said:
HPS Shannon said:

I know you’re passionate. And I’ll say this, the last thing in the world I’d want to do is disrespect or condescend either you or Lydia. I respect you both more than words can say.

However, despite that respect I will 100% disagree with these theories. The reason is I’ve seen this a thousand times. These ‘rare’ cases you mention, I know for certain nobody officially knew the reason for any illnesses. It’s always speculation. And then people take it as truth and run with it. Like I said, seen it soo many times.

Working with doctors a lot, the one thing you see fast is they’re just humans trying to figure it all out themselves. Even the best intentioned ones all got their degrees from jew university. Often I see, so much is them just telling patients stuff that’s just their own personal beliefs and theories and they present it as truth and the naive patients just buy it. This is why I brought up the point of second opinion. Because doctors all disagree with each other. It’s so bizarre that just basic biochemistry is so often ignored when doctors discuss things. They come up with stuff that’s 100% implausible and they all sit and take it seriously. Like believing in Santa Clause. So many times I’ve sat in the offices with doctors listening like wtf. I’ll bring up points and some doctors are cool and will say thanks for bringing that up didn’t think of it. Others are like fuck off, where’s your phd? And they’ll just laugh cause they have no better argument.

I will say, I don’t think it’s crazy to presume this saliva theory. I don’t think it sounds that crazy if you’re lightly thinking about it. But with deeper understanding of biology and the human processes, you’ll see this is impossible. And I’ve given my reasons as to why. I don’t like to get too scientific, but it’s pretty clear.

And again, sorry for going on and on. I don’t mean offense, or to belittle or demean. I’m used to discussing these topics to people as if they’re 3 years old so I can word things weird, but health, fitness and nutrition, that’s my bag man. That’s my bag all the timez. I want to bathe and swim in these topics. No matter how big or small, I want to dive into it. I’m a Satanist. A follower of truth and that’s what I want to get down to. No matter who I’m talking to. I want to have real conversations. Ego put aside.

Haha, okay Eric.

Your lengthy reply shows your enthusiasm, I'll give you that but no one is saying you have to agree with them at all. Your thoughts and observations are your own. I dont take offense at all, and I'm sure Lydia doesnt either. This is all a learning environment. I dont see why your last post has such a tone as if anyone is going against you. No one is expected you to bullshit or dance around this subject because I happy to be a clergh member, or because Lydia is a senior member here,etc. Chillax, all good.

I know about natural and basic processes of the body too that's why I made the stance that I did, and since It seems I have to repeat this yet again, I said that I agree that saliva and dead bacteriain the mouth isn't a problem. It's kind of common sense when one thinks about it, I mean those who know a good amount in this field.

And if you read my last response to you, I literally just said what you are saying in a different way. Re-read it. This is what I said

"However, I am not going to dismiss the case that Lydia brought up 100 percent because I have heard of strange or unique cases like those but I believe they are on the rare side. Maybe that person she mentioned has an underlying issue that caused his situation. We just dont know.

I still though stand firm in that swallowing saliva in the morning has little to no risk."

And this is what you said.

"However, despite that respect I will 100% disagree with these theories. The reason is I’ve seen this a thousand times. These ‘rare’ cases you mention, I know for certain nobody officially knew the reason for any illnesses. It’s always speculation. And then people take it as truth and run with it. Like I said, seen it soo many times.

This aligns to what I said. I said that we dont know if it was a different problem, just like you said many times the doctors misdiagnose or don't know.

I am no stranger to how convential doctors misdiagnose, do not know or can't pinpoint the actual root cause of some illnesses.

And what theories are you talking about? I only mentioned one scenario and that coincides with our quotes.

Natural health is my passion and life field too so please remember who you are communicating with, I am another health enthusiast /nut like you, I understand these things as much as you do so don't feel like you have to explain these things like youre talking to someone unfamiliar, or feel like anyone will get mad at you for bringing new or opposing info to the table.

I have seen your posts and admire your responses, they are on point!

HPS Shannon said:
The passionz it’s like.... idk.
Head cheese... and sometimes... oh boy... okay analogy.
Like sometimes, you just want to get buried to be with bones but people think you won’t be okay but you know you will and then you can just scream in the night and they get a shovel and dig you out. But then they’re mad and you can’t play with the bones anymore for a while in the cemetery. So yeah.. same thing.

I like health but also it’s better to just go away. When you get buried it takes you away. Like roller skates tied to a car and it’s pulling you. But the skates have like little planets on them and you can just go to anyone whenever.

I’m not good at wording things so basically that’s my response. I know it didn’t make much sense.

I also don't think it poses a huge health concern, nor did I say it did, as I used the word "potentially" in my post.

My only personal reason for doing it, is because it's gross not to. It's like putting dirt on clean skin, why bother. It's like how I'm sure I can skip a day of showering and be perfectly fine, but I shower every morning. Personal hygiene preference, I like to be as clean as possible (within reason).

Eric13 said:
HPS Shannon said:
I’m not good at wording things so basically that’s my response. I know it didn’t make much sense.

It sounded like you're on drugs, being high or stoned out.
There was 0 sense in it if you ask me.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Eric13 said:
HPS Shannon said:

It sounded like you're on drugs, being high or stoned out.
There was 0 sense in it if you ask me.
Lol bwahahahaha!

The whole subject really isn’t a big deal, I kept going on and on though, cause sometimes that just happens. I was tired of the conversation. And it was my way of just tip toeing out of the room, so to speak. Just say something really weird. Almost worked, but gave me laugh though. Thanks.

Probiotics are our friends, my satanic family. If immune system (adaptive) is up to par, there shouldn't be that much of a worry with the morning spit. I'm not minimizing. I'm emphasizing the importance of gut health, probiotics, and helping our immune system out every single day. Stuff like liposomal vitamin C. These days, being that it is winter and less sunlight for some people, vitamin D is a must. There are many ways to boost immune system. And also many ways to detox which is a must as we are exposed to junk everyday.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back