Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Recommended distiller?

Gearshift

Hey everyone since about May '17 I've been buying distilled water jugs to drink. A family member of mines bought me a glass tap to avoid a bit of plastic(shame hemp isn't being used as plastic, rather than these harmful plastics).

Anyways in recent times I've read some things from HP.Shannon and a few members talking about distillers and avoiding plastic byproduct. I do live in a major city and obviously has negative water for tap.

So does anyone recommend a good distiller? I don't mind the price if it's for my health obviously not hugely expensive but anyways I have no problems trying to purchase a good one.

Do distillers work? I mean obviously it's not an industrial version but are they good enough for eliminating negativity from the water?

Gear88 said:
Hey everyone since about May '17 I've been buying distilled water jugs to drink. A family member of mines bought me a glass tap to avoid a bit of plastic(shame hemp isn't being used as plastic, rather than these harmful plastics).

Anyways in recent times I've read some things from HP.Shannon and a few members talking about distillers and avoiding plastic byproduct. I do live in a major city and obviously has negative water for tap.

So does anyone recommend a good distiller? I don't mind the price if it's for my health obviously not hugely expensive but anyways I have no problems trying to purchase a good one.

Do distillers work? I mean obviously it's not an industrial version but are they good enough for eliminating negativity from the water?

In all truth, things like fluoride in tap water and such among other things are something that you can overcome the spiritual affects of when you advance to be powerful enough to do so. It's unfortunate that this shit that's forced upon us so normally is the kind of world we're living in which isn't completely avoidable. So long as you remain healthy in other matters such as exercising regularly, yoga and meditation to ensure your soul and body stays well and strong, then the affects of things like fluoride on the soul is very little if any at all.

When you're powerful enough to take care of the spiritual portion, going the extra mile with things such as distillers is more for the physical aspect in keeping proper body health, which yes is vital and important too but this is only going to take care of a very tiny portion; the enemy has tons of other things in our society that they've tampered with, are you really going to be able to afford to deal with all those too? Nothing short of living as some hermit in the woods, drinking rainwater, hunting wildlife for meat and growing your own untampered harvests is going to be the best 'perfect' you can get, and even that isn't 100%.

I'm not saying there's no point, I just don't want to see people who struggle with money or other things think that they should also suddenly buy distillers and do all these other alternatives that are made to, if not drain your health, then drain your wallet. Especially if they're thinking that it's going to suddenly help them advance at lightening speeds. It won't. The only thing that will advance you is time and effort.

I'm not implying that's what you're thinking or trying to do, I just want to make sure knowledge is where knowledge is due to anyone who may read this. If there's absolutely zero issue with spending money or going through hassles or whatever for something like a distiller to divert away from the enemy-spiced garbage and you can only gain, then by all means I encourage. Just don't be ignorant and do something you'll regret such as spending money you need for more important things like food.. for... you know... survival? We can survive off of the tap water and food, it's not perfect but we can survive off of it until better means are available. You can go ahead and buy a distiller if that's what you really want though.

Gear88 said:

Yes, they work. They heat up the water and then it vaporizes and is collected tbrough the machine so the result is pure water left over. Everything else that was in the water is out. Add a pinch of mineral drops or a good quality salt to it afterwards.

Any good counter top water distiller will do. I got mine for like $100. Nothing fancy, just a simple distiller. There are cheaper ones and more expensive ones. I got mine off of ebay but rest assured you can find a good one for around the same price. They are available online.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back