Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

is smoking herbs with a pipe safe and/or healthy?

Aquarius

The smoke would not be inhaled but rather will just stay in the mouth and the herbs would be stuff like sage or mint or lavender ecc not disgusting marijuana or tabacco.

crack-pipe.jpg

Aquarius, NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

No not at all, smoking destroys almost all benefits of an herb, transforms some to become psychodelic, everything lit on fire and inhaled is very carcinogenic i.e causing cancer.

I used to smoke for years, and i have even smoked herbs like skull cap damiana ect, trust me from someone who has been a fuckin idiot. it does you no good. i regret ever inhaling anything except air.

nothing good comes from it. besides addiction and bad health and loss of spirituality

Ol argedco luciftias said:
crack-pipe.jpg

Oh no shit that’s disgusting lmao I was mostly curious, there was a guy here saying how our ancestors did that and blah blah, but I mostly envision Gandalf’s pipe not that shit. Lol

Aquarius said:
crack-pipe.jpg

Oh no shit that’s disgusting lmao I was mostly curious, there was a guy here saying how our ancestors did that and blah blah, but I mostly envision Gandalf’s pipe not that shit. Lol
1653690407-dave-chappelle-crackhead-character-i1.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4eHMgXlugIU      

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hD-LGziTLyc       

Aquarius said:
crack-pipe.jpg

That's hilarious

Aquarius said:
crack-pipe.jpg

Olie you are naughty, very naughty. Funny thing is, I'm with Aquarius on the Gandalf's pipe though. Sounds more entertaining, although I'm not going to do it.Lord Buer would be disappointed.

Ramier108666 said:
Olie you are naughty, very naughty. Funny thing is, I'm with Aquarius on the Gandalf's pipe though. Sounds more entertaining, although I'm not going to do it.Lord Buer would be disappointed.
Alright, have fun with your Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich!

You wanna smoke reefer with your "Gandalf pipe," what are you, 15-16? :roll: You should have grown up and realized that that isn't fun, and it isn't harmless, and it isn't cool. It's childish and disgusting.

And if you aren't smoking weed in it, that's almost worse. Because at least with weed you have the excuse that it's a drug habit. Still a bad reason and a bad action, but at least it's some kind of a reason. But if you wanna smoke something else like flowers or herbs, that's almost worse because there is no reason to even be wanting to do that, other than something dumb like "I'm trying to look kooool, mmmaaaaaaayyyynn... See how I wrote Cool with a K instead of a C? That's since I'm so Kewl. I'm gonna become a Gandalf wizard if I smoke enough pond slime in my wizard pipe!!1?!!"

Just looks like a bunch of dummies.

I'm not entirely positive that smoking it directly like as you would with a cigarette would have any beneficial effects. I haven't researched that sort of thing. The reason why tobacco is bad is due to the myriad of negative effects on the body. Same as marijuana and other drugs. It isn't simply the act of inhaling it through a pipe that makes it negative. Its the effects.

The scent of herbs and plants do have certain positive effects on the body and mind when used in aromatherapy. I personally enjoy the smell of peppermint and rosemary and use it occasionally. Incense as well has many uses. Whether to act as a stress relief or an aphrodisiac. But I have never read on smoking it through a pipe.

Ramier108666 said:
Alright, have fun with your Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich!

*Mock offended* I would never do such a thing!! Remove the crack, I'll gobble up the peanut butter. Bloody hell, you made me hungry Olie!!! :lol:

Zeffie of the Wind said:
It isn't simply the act of inhaling it through a pipe that makes it negative. Its the effects.
I believe that it was stated before that smoking anything, regardless of what it is, will put strain on your lungs and cause harm one way or another. Using incense on the other hand, is perfectly safe and fine.

Smoking anything is inherently unhealthy due to the drying nature of the smoke.

Taking and keeping the smoke in the mouth is even more unhealthy then taking it into the lungs as it causes significant local damage to the blood vessels in the mouth due to high concentration.

The smoke of some herbs can have a balancing effect, particularly that of mugwort however this is an effect realised from burning mugwort in proximity and being nearby, not by directly smoking it.

Back in the day, think back 70-200 years ago, the technology on drug delivery systems wasn't refined, or as well researched as it is today. So they still had to improvise and do best with what they got. If you have asthma, they came up with medicated "cigarettes" which are basically a mixture of herbs (especially stramonium leaves), when smoked, helps to open up your airway (asthmatics). They're not actually cigarettes at all. Now that we have inhalers, we don't have to deal with the harmful effects of smoke because the drug is aerosolized for inhalation.

I don't suggest smoking anything. The soot gets in your lungs which can cause damage, and even premature death.

If there's anything you want to preserve, its your lungs. The breathing exercises/kundalini yoga are all based off the lungs!

DONT SMOKE

Centralforce666 said:
Smoking anything is inherently unhealthy due to the drying nature of the smoke.

Taking and keeping the smoke in the mouth is even more unhealthy then taking it into the lungs as it causes significant local damage to the blood vessels in the mouth due to high concentration.

The smoke of some herbs can have a balancing effect, particularly that of mugwort however this is an effect realised from burning mugwort in proximity and being nearby, not by directly smoking it.
I forgot to reply, but thanks a lot brother:)

Aquarius said:
Length said:
smoking herbs or smelling herbs from incense.
It has been said already that smoking anything is harmful.

Tm not telling people to smoke. Its just burning a "herb"(smoking) then burning herbs for the smell and incense which can affect the body as well.

Length said:
Aquarius said:
Length said:
smoking herbs or smelling herbs from incense.
It has been said already that smoking anything is harmful.

Tm not telling people to smoke. Its just burning a "herb"(smoking) then burning herbs for the smell and incense which can affect the body as well.
Oh ok.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back