Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Neck Flexibility Question

zsx

I want to post this here too because its kind of a question related to health.

I have put off on asking about this for a long time but my neck hurts again now and I want to finally start working on a fix.

I am doing Yoga daily, HY and KY for several years now. But despite this, I still have serious issues with my neck flexibility. It's not anything that would be inconvenient in day-to-day life. But, energy frequently becomes trapped in there, usually 1 - 2 times a month but sometimes more often. It's connected to when bigger chunks of dirt are cleaned from my body, because those get stuck in my neck area then and cause pain for the rest of the day. If I have other big burst of energy then these also cause the same pain. I want to make my neck more flexible to stop this. What asanas can I do to work on this more? I already know of the part in KY where you work on your neck, and the "side stretch" in HY which seems to work on it a bit as well. But I feel I need asanas that are more directly focused on the neck itself and on increasing the flexibility to all directions. I want to do 10 minutes or more of exercies that exclusively focus on fixing my neck. I hope someone will have advice for me.

This isn't really the answer you want, but are all your chakras completly open? And do you work on them every day because it almost sounds like a blocked chakra or something. I don't know enough about yoga or anything, but that's all I can really think of.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back