Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please help!

Sizza

Hello everyone,I newly initiated myself...2 month into the training program.So I'm ready to settle down,find the right person for me.After the initiation I had 2 people to choose from & I asked Father Satan which 1 was good for me & he show me through his works & I was happy with who Father Satan chose for me.Everything was good until 1 day I never heard anything from them...they lived in a different country,their messenger not working anymore.Called on after a day of silence & the phone ring but no one answered(do suspect that something bad happened,because Everything was going well) then started getting worried because this person has already booked a flight & paid for a week accommodation to come so we can meet,but nevertheless I went for my plan "B" and as we planned me coming to them,they would take care of all the expenses but they got into car accident that felt them with a cracked rib.They sent 4 days at the hospital & each day they are not working on their contract means they need to pay 1000euros (that's what they told me).Now they are out of the hospital but recovering slow,they feel the pain getting worse but the doctor said the cracked rib will be fine 2/3 weeks...the car is also damaged 2800euros to fix it,so basically the whole situation is eating up their pockets.I suspect that there is a force fight/keeping me away from finding love. Whether Spiritual,Traditionally or Cultural I do'nt know,was in a 7 years relationship that was a relationship no marriage.
So after my initiation I had a dream,I wrote here on the forum about it for explanation & someone one told me to do the Returning Curses,but I didn't until yesterday after.What working do I do to find the right person for me?and is there any other way to prevent what ever force from winning.I thing they can't attack me because I'm SS but they attack people I'm trying to have relation with.Thank for your help

Wow, this happened to me a ton over the years since becoming SS. Anytime id go out with a girl and we hit it off, miraculously something insane would happen to keep us apart. Time would go on, I’d meet someone else, same thing over and over for years. Countless love workings and very little worked. If I ever did get something to work with a women, the battle I had to go through to pull it off would be absolutely nuts. It was always very painful having this happen so much. Like the things would be too crazy and absurd to be coincidence, like your situation and happening over and over. As I advanced spiritually and focused on cleansing, I realized I had very strong curses on me and my love life as well as bad karma. You must do the returning curses and you must clean your chakras, aura and soul daily. As well do freeing the soul workings to remove bad karma that could be contributing as well.

Keep in mind planetary transits could be a factor too. Sometimes the doom we experience comes from up in the stars so aura of protection should be a focus as well and do the final rtr often. This scrubs curses and filth off and then you clean after every rtr.

Sizza said:
Thank you very much Eric,will start on doing what you say.
If you do this, the situation WILL improve. Trust me, but things can take time. Just be persistent.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back