Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Post Nasal Drip

lilquote

I typically get seasonal allergies/post nasal drip around this time of year. Basically, my body is creating an excess of mucus that's dripping to the back of my throat. Something like that. This causes congestion, sore throat, and cough.

It's getting pretty bad this year, allergy medications and cough medicine aren't helping much, and home remedies hardly ease the symptoms at all. It's painful to even breathe right now and I've never had to put so much effort into treating this.
Are there any medications or treatments that someone could recommend? Would be greatly appreciated.

I might actually be sick now that I think about it lol but I rarely get sick. Also to clarify, the breathing hurts because of the sore throat/cough.

lilquote said:
I typically get seasonal allergies/post nasal drip around this time of year. Basically, my body is creating an excess of mucus that's dripping to the back of my throat. Something like that. This causes congestion, sore throat, and cough.

It's getting pretty bad this year, allergy medications and cough medicine aren't helping much, and home remedies hardly ease the symptoms at all. It's painful to even breathe right now and I've never had to put so much effort into treating this.
Are there any medications or treatments that someone could recommend? Would be greatly appreciated.
I read that people had a lot of effects from focusing on this new minor chakra in the head. Focusing on it and cleaning it apparently helps to clear your sinuses. Maybe this could work a bit for you? Also, doing the foundation meditation while focusing on the Columella part of your nose was also said to help clear and purify the nadis and sinuses.

There is also the general remedy of tea with freshly squeezed lemon juice and honey, that helps with most issues. It probably wont do much but imo it's still worth a try.

Other than that, some other members will hopefully have more direct solutions to fix this issue. I'm no expert here so I cant give more advice than this.

I had same issues all my life. My main GD came once and fixed it mostly, he just cleaned some dirt and traumas from my main chakras as I was struggling with it too much. In maybe 2-3 weeks after his visit I noticed my allergy has stopped competely. I was shocked, I did noticed some lightness in my soul while he was cleaning me, my whole head became light and I didn't felt irritation as before. The soul dross from my minor chakras on the head naturally went away after some issues in main chakras were resolved it seems.

What helps with those things is cleaning of the soul, the more your soul is cleaner the less issues you have. Minor chakras in the head when clean, your sinuses are clean too. Focus on your third eye and feel them getting cleaner and lighter.

Energy circulates in the body and soul and dirt from main chakras and sushumna is ending up partially in the head and in minor chakras based on what I noticed. It's interesting also how thinking about some things can empower the dirt and make your bodies and aura full of crap, irritating your sinuses even more. Void is really good in that case, it stops dirt a bit from being accumulated there and empowering your allergy or irritation more.
Raising energy is also helpful, usually when my energy was low I felt irritation stronger.
You could maybe try to add more cleaning but also wunjo rune to heal some stuff. Moon energy calms sinuses down sometimes, it's kinda bluish white, white or even silver, so directing it to your head should feel good. Lot of herbs are good for this, but nothing helps as good old soul cleaning. Medicines so far just caused me trouble, some lil relief for a while and tons of other problems as side effects. As soon as I started cleaning more my chakras and empowering minor ones I started noticing changes and then my GD helped me to put an end to it. Good luck :)

Azorm said:
I had same issues all my life. My main GD came once and fixed it mostly, he just cleaned some dirt and traumas from my main chakras as I was struggling with it too much. In maybe 2-3 weeks after his visit I noticed my allergy has stopped competely. I was shocked, I did noticed some lightness in my soul while he was cleaning me, my whole head became light and I didn't felt irritation as before. The soul dross from my minor chakras on the head naturally went away after some issues in main chakras were resolved it seems.

What helps with those things is cleaning of the soul, the more your soul is cleaner the less issues you have. Minor chakras in the head when clean, your sinuses are clean too. Focus on your third eye and feel them getting cleaner and lighter.

Energy circulates in the body and soul and dirt from main chakras and sushumna is ending up partially in the head and in minor chakras based on what I noticed. It's interesting also how thinking about some things can empower the dirt and make your bodies and aura full of crap, irritating your sinuses even more. Void is really good in that case, it stops dirt a bit from being accumulated there and empowering your allergy or irritation more.
Raising energy is also helpful, usually when my energy was low I felt irritation stronger.
You could maybe try to add more cleaning but also wunjo rune to heal some stuff. Moon energy calms sinuses down sometimes, it's kinda bluish white, white or even silver, so directing it to your head should feel good. Lot of herbs are good for this, but nothing helps as good old soul cleaning. Medicines so far just caused me trouble, some lil relief for a while and tons of other problems as side effects. As soon as I started cleaning more my chakras and empowering minor ones I started noticing changes and then my GD helped me to put an end to it. Good luck :)

Thanks, to you and Shael, for the advice. The issue is pretty much gone now. But I'm having a lot of trouble cleansing and healing lately and I'm not sure why. I've been told I probably have some hang ups and such about certain things. I keep getting really emotional when cleaning anything and I'm trying to start
another freeing the soul working, but again keep getting randomly emotional for no reason. :?

Np :)

Maybe bad planetary transits, enemy attacks, or just cleaning of some really deep dirt in you that could cause it. It will be fine. I'm glad at least one of your problems is gone now

lilquote said:

Sorry for the late response. Are you still having these issues? I will be more than happy to assist you in your healing.

HPS Shannon said:
lilquote said:

Sorry for the late response. Are you still having these issues? I will be more than happy to assist you in your healing.

Don't worry about it :D you guys are busy usually but I love seeing responses from hps. I'm just having a lot of residual mucus coming out now, the cough and soreness are gone.

lilquote said:
HPS Shannon said:
lilquote said:

Don't worry about it :D you guys are busy usually but I love seeing responses from hps. I'm just having a lot of residual mucus coming out now, the cough and soreness are gone.

Are you or have you taken anything for this that is causing the mucus expelling?

Does it often happen like this- an ease of pain and cough but just mucus being expelled?

The excess mucus means that you have a dampness problem happening somewhere on your body.

Do you eat alot of dairy?

HPS Shannon said:
lilquote said:
HPS Shannon said:

Are you or have you taken anything for this that is causing the mucus expelling?

Does it often happen like this- an ease of pain and cough but just mucus being expelled?

The excess mucus means that you have a dampness problem happening somewhere on your body.

I think the medicine I took mentioned it would help with the congestion. That's about it.

It definitely happened this way last year, but this time I'm getting out more mucus and phlegm. And this phase of it is longer than usual as well.

As for the dairy, I eat cheese pretty often but that's about it.

lilquote said:
HPS Shannon said:
lilquote said:

I think the medicine I took mentioned it would help with the congestion. That's about it.

It definitely happened this way last year, but this time I'm getting out more mucus and phlegm. And this phase of it is longer than usual as well.

Sorry sister.

Do you have any other health problems or issues?

HPS Shannon said:
lilquote said:
HPS Shannon said:

Sorry sister.

My health has been pretty stable and well aside from this seasonal thing actually. Thanks again for the responses.

I used to sneeze constantly during aura cleaning when I started doing them. Mucus is/was also a nuisance for me in general, but I don't have any allergies.

Are you weak in any elements?
Try cutting down on cold food & drinks and eat more hot & spicy ones. Also do cardio to get the fluids moving.

lilquote said:
HPS Shannon said:
lilquote said:

Sorry sister.

My health has been pretty stable and well aside from this seasonal thing actually. Thanks again for the responses.

Please consider purchasing this:

https://www.activeherb.com/qingqi/

HPS Shannon said:
lilquote said:
HPS Shannon said:
Sorry sister.

Looks like it'll help a lot, just purchased a bottle. :) Thanks for the recommendation, hp.

;)
lilquote said:
HPS Shannon said:
lilquote said:

Looks like it'll help a lot, just purchased a bottle. :) Thanks for the recommendation, hp.

Hugs**
No problem. Keep me updated.

HPS Shannon said:
;)
lilquote said:
HPS Shannon said:

Hugs**

I forget how bad I am at taking herbal supplements haha the taste makes me want to vomit a little. :roll:

lilquote said:
HPS Shannon said:
;)
lilquote said:

Hugs**

I forget how bad I am at taking herbal supplements haha the taste makes me want to vomit a little. :roll:

;) You can do it!

These type of seasonal 'hay-fever' illnesses are due to the changes in climate overcoming the body's defenses.

It is best to follow a clothing protocol in the transitional seasons to prevent the climate from causing an attack on your body of thermal changes and wind.

I'm autumn, do not put on your winter clothes too early.

This helps build strength according to the cold so that in the dead of winter you do not experience cold invasion.

In spring, do not take your clothes off too quickly ie transition to summer clothes and your body will be become accustomed to the heat more easily.

You will also feel hot and sweat out the invasion of heat that drives the common hay fever type symptoms.

If you are applying the above, and still having trouble then it is likely that the cause is something else, such as a deficiency of the body humours (blood, qi) or an accumulation of an excess pathogen such as phlegm or dampness.

Centralforce666 said:

This helps build strength according to the cold so that in the dead of winter you do not experience cold invasion.

In spring, do not take your clothes off too quickly ie transition to summer clothes and your body will be become accustomed to the heat more easily.
This is awesome advice. I was doing this instinctively in winter and I never had overly much problems there. In spring I always went to t-shirt clothing as soon as possible and I've had heat issues almost every year!
I will try your advice in spring and see if it fixes those things for me :)

curio said:
I used to sneeze constantly during aura cleaning when I started doing them. Mucus is/was also a nuisance for me in general, but I don't have any allergies.

Are you weak in any elements?
Try cutting down on cold food & drinks and eat more hot & spicy ones. Also do cardio to get the fluids moving.

I never saw your response until now, but the advice you gave works pretty well. Unsure about the elements tho.

Centralforce666 said:
These type of seasonal 'hay-fever' illnesses are due to the changes in climate overcoming the body's defenses.

It is best to follow a clothing protocol in the transitional seasons to prevent the climate from causing an attack on your body of thermal changes and wind.

You will also feel hot and sweat out the invasion of heat that drives the common hay fever type symptoms.

If you are applying the above, and still having trouble then it is likely that the cause is something else, such as a deficiency of the body humours (blood, qi) or an accumulation of an excess pathogen such as phlegm or dampness.

Your advice is always appreciated :D I'll keep the clothing protocol in mind. The phlegm is pretty much taken care of with the supplement recommended by hps Shannon, but there's still mucus build up in my nose.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back