Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I dont like the hair on my thigh

Alek666

Can I do a working for this? If I wax this does it grow back thicker? Do I just need a tan?

Shaving hair makes it grow back thicker. Waxing and epilating (a handheld electric machine with tweezer ends that rotate and pull out the hair) make hair grow back thinner and more sparse. No point to get a tan and damage (age) your skin when you can just ignore the hair or wax/epilate it.

satanichonor said:
Can I do a working for this? If I wax this does it grow back thicker? Do I just need a tan?
No. If you wax it will not grow back thicker over time it will grow back weaker as you are constantly ripping hair follicles out. With shaving it's a different affect because you are not touch the follicles also with waxing it will take few days for there to be any growth so you dont have to do this all the time. I wax certain parts of my body.

satanichonor said:
I think it was said on the JoS that any kind of removal (cutting hair, trimming plants, and so on) would also correlate to the Moon in a way. For example if you cut your hair during the waning moon, it would grow back more slowly, whereas if you cut it during the waxing moon it would grow back moee quickly.

No idea if this is actually true. I've been following it a little bit and shave more during the waning moon and less during the waxing, to test if it has an effect on how fast the hair grows back. I doubt that it does anything major either way, though.

satanichonor said:

So I was feeling silly and just decided to ask this and chuckled alot while I was typing out the title and all.
But it is a problem I have had ever since I can remember, it does annoy me abit.
For razor bumps you could just get one of those new electric norelcos or some other brand.

satanichonor said:
satanichonor said:

So I was feeling silly and just decided to ask this and chuckled alot while I was typing out the title and all.
But it is a problem I have had ever since I can remember, it does annoy me abit.
For razor bumps you could just get one of those new electric norelcos or some other brand.
Actually not the norelco I was thinking something like these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU9XjJpjtdU

Laser therapy and electrolysis are the best removal methods for those who can afford it, as they permanently remove most of it (all in case of electricity).

You can also use the IS rune to slow down and even halt growth, and the THAUR rune to destroy the follicles, after you have halted it.

Lydia said:
Shaving hair makes it grow back thicker. Waxing and epilating (a handheld electric machine with tweezer ends that rotate and pull out the hair) make hair grow back thinner and more sparse. No point to get a tan and damage (age) your skin when you can just ignore the hair or wax/epilate it.
It looks good, until you realize that doesn't it?
I can get some of that tan lotion that smells nasty and get a tan/orange just for you.
....... Dont worry though I look sexy.

satanichonor said:
Lydia said:
I can get some of that tan lotion that smells nasty and get a tan/orange just for you.
Lol what? :lol:

Lydia said:
satanichonor said:
Lydia said:
Lol what? :lol:
I was thinking applying for a job at Prada.
I like design, but it runs through my mind "Would this woman feel pleasured by my bod, but more so face?" So a modeling agent works well.
I am sure I will just stick with my music though.

Stormblood said:
Laser therapy and electrolysis are the best removal methods for those who can afford it, as they permanently remove most of it (all in case of electricity).

You can also use the IS rune to slow down and even halt growth, and the THAUR rune to destroy the follicles, after you have halted it.

I live in Thailand and laser hair removal is available at very affordable prices.

I plan to do laser beard removal because as I mentioned on another topic, I don't have much beard: only two hair here, three hair there; I cannot even grow a ho-chi-minh-goatee!

However, my hair is so thick and growing in all directions that shaving is a real pain if I do it everyday. So I decided to laser it for good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back