Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anemia

StyleCoin

guys my grandma went for the exam today, the doctor said my blood is turning to water, the white blood cells are devouring the red ones, how serious is it?

I'm afraid of being serious, I don't want to die young. '-'

StyleCoin said:
guys my grandma went for the exam today, the doctor said my blood is turning to water, the white blood cells are devouring the red ones, how serious is it?

There is no such a thing.The white ones don't "eat" the red ones in any case.
Now how serious it is,depends on the type of anemia you have .
There are 5 types of Anemia.
1 the condition that you have lack of Fe
2The condition that your gut can absorb B12 vitamin.
3 Haemolytic which is hereditary (it goes from the parents to the child)
4 Thalassemia (Mediterranean anemia)
5 Drepanocytosis(sickle cell anemia)

The first 2 are not dangerous and can be solved easily but the other three need medication or they can be fatal .First of all go to your doctor to see what kind of anemia you have so we can advice you what to do.Also if you can post the results of your exam regarding the B12 vitamin and the Fermium it would more simple to understand if it is the first or the second type

Now in case it is the first* I will provide you with some resources of Fermium:
Red meat
Shellfish
Chicken
Turkey
Lentils and other legumes
Dark green vegetables
Baked potatoes
Soy products, such as tofu
Enriched bread or cereals

*PS the symptoms of the first type of anemia are:
Pale skin
Inexplicable fatigue
Shortness of breath, especially during exercise
Generalized atonia
Tachycardia
Ear buzz
Headache, especially with physical activity
Weak hair and nails

Regarding what 6zeliris6lalibratum6 said about the Auto immune haemolytic anemia know that this one is a rare type of anemia and most of the time it is hereditary ,but some rare times it can occur after a disease.If so there is still no direct phagocytosis but the microbiologist iwould have found in your blood antibodies created for your red blood cells.
*Something to add there is that the blood cells of someone with Thalassemia or Drepanocytosis don't live for the same amount of time as the healthy red cells .This because of the problems they have in their plasma membrane that make them more susceptible to macrophage recognition resulting in its phagocytosis in the reticuloendothelial system, spleen, liver, and bone marrow .(This normally happen to a healthy blood cell in 100-120 days because of the changes that happen to its plasma membrane.that are unavoidable.)*

*I wrote this because you wrote about the phagocytosis as a syptom of anemia which is wrong .

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
It's probably not near as bad as whatever this "doctor" has lead you to believe through their awful, brief explanation (or maybe, you're paraphrasing here). Anemia can surely be dealt with, if not cured. Here is a reputable (as far as I know) medical site detailing the different types of anemia: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/anemia/symptoms-causes/syc-20351360 .
I'm hoping your physician told you which kind you have, unless you're due for more testing, that is. If you don't know, ask. Type dictates how to deal with it.
Anemia in it most common form is not detrimental to everyday life. The most common type is result of insufficient iron in the body. It is the kind I am familiar with, as I deal with it myself. I just try to get more folate, B-12, and iron-rich foods than most (yummy, steaks and spinach!). I will not die from this and very rarely does anyone hear of such a thing. It sounds like your type is probably a bit different from what I am used to.

If the white blood cells are attacking the red, it's likely due to an auto-immune response. I would suspect maybe hemolytic anemia. Since this doctor never mentioned the red blood cells being misshapen, I'd be less suspicious of something like Sickle cell, in which this is a defining trait. They will likely want to screen you for anything more serious like infection, but do not worry about this. I doubt it's that serious. You could do health improvement meditations for this, as well. It would probably be a multiple-time effort, considering what all is effected, so probably 6 months or more before noticing any improvements.

***I am not a health care provider, take my suggestions with a grain of salt and always seek clarification from the HP's and your doctors before going forward with anything this important. My non-professional advice comes from direct experience and research from living with anemia for about 10 years now.***

Health comes to you, SS warrior. ♥
Thank you so much for replying. =) ♡

Νίκος said:
StyleCoin said:

There is no such a thing.The white ones don't "eat" the red ones in any case.
Now how serious it is,depends on the type of anemia you have .
There are 5 types of Anemia.
1 the condition that you have lack of Fe
2The condition that your gut can absorb B12 vitamin.
3 Haemolytic which is hereditary (it goes from the parents to the child)
4 Thalassemia (Mediterranean anemia)
5 Drepanocytosis(sickle cell anemia)

The first 2 are not dangerous and can be solved easily but the other three need medication or they can be fatal .First of all go to your doctor to see what kind of anemia you have so we can advice you what to do.Also if you can post the results of your exam regarding the B12 vitamin and the Fermium it would more simple to understand if it is the first or the second type

Now in case it is the first* I will provide you with some resources of Fermium:
Red meat
Shellfish
Chicken
Turkey
Lentils and other legumes
Dark green vegetables
Baked potatoes
Soy products, such as tofu
Enriched bread or cereals

*PS the symptoms of the first type of anemia are:
Pale skin
Inexplicable fatigue
Shortness of breath, especially during exercise
Generalized atonia
Tachycardia
Ear buzz
Headache, especially with physical activity
Weak hair and nails
Wednesday I will have to go to the doctor again, he will explain more about the exam.
thanks for answering. :)

Blackstrap Molasses has the most iron of any food, much more than meat or spinach has, and the molecular form that the iron is in is also the most easiest form for the body to digest. Get a bottle of blackstrap molasses, and drink some of it every day, like a tablespoon in the morning and at night. You also need vitamin c and calcium, these help the body digest and use the iron. The Tropicana brand of orange juice, if they have that in your country, makes orange juice with added calcium and vitamin d, and even one with calcium and zinc. So that would be good to drink with the molasses.

Νίκος said:
StyleCoin said:

There is no such a thing.The white ones don't "eat" the red ones in any case. ...

They will "eat"/destroy if it is an autoimmune response, for example leukemia (doubt that's what were dealing with here). This is proven.
I think you mean Iron, not fermium (what's that?).
You should read the link I supplied, all of this was covered there. Until (if) StyleCoin updates us with the doc's take on it, there's not much more we can speculate other than how bad it could potentially be, which helps them none. Time is better spent on fruitful efforts.
Yes I mean Iron but I used the full name of its chemical type (Iron=Fe)
Apart form leukemia autoimmune response happens to the auto immune haemolytic anemia (its a rare type as I said) .Also due to some small problems, they get through their journey to their plasma membranes ,they can get recognised easier from the macrophages as "enemies "(type of white blood cell which belongs to the monocyte type of white blood cells ) so they destroy them.This can take part as I said in the liver ,spleen etc.But this the natural when it happens from 100 to 120 days.(the ones influenced from sickle cell anaemia or Thalassemia die getting destoyed sooner because they already have problems in their membrane).Now as you said we will be able to be much more accurate in what we are saying ones StyleCoin returns from the doctor.

Νίκος said:
They will "eat"/destroy if it is an autoimmune response, for example leukemia (doubt that's what were dealing with here). This is proven.
I think you mean Iron, not fermium (what's that?).
You should read the link I supplied, all of this was covered there. Until (if) StyleCoin updates us with the doc's take on it, there's not much more we can speculate other than how bad it could potentially be, which helps them none. Time is better spent on fruitful efforts.
Yes I mean Iron but I used the full name of its chemical type (Iron=Fe)
Apart form leukemia autoimmune response happens to the auto immune haemolytic anemia (its a rare type as I said) .Also due to some small problems, they get through their journey to their plasma membranes ,they can get recognised easier from the macrophages as "enemies "(type of white blood cell which belongs to the monocyte type of white blood cells ) so they destroy them.This can take part as I said in the liver ,spleen etc.But this the natural when it happens from 100 to 120 days.(the ones influenced from sickle cell anaemia or Thalassemia die getting destoyed sooner because they already have problems in their membrane).Now as you said we will be able to be much more accurate in what we are saying ones StyleCoin returns from the doctor.

That was my understanding, just double checking. Thanks :)
I'd never heard it referred to as fermium before. Interesting... now I realize I probably should've paid more attention in Chemistry class. :oops:
I made a mistake too. The world for Iron is Ferrum the world Fermium describes a another elemet (100th).So probably I was the reason you get confused ,soryy :? :oops:

StyleCoin said:

increase B vitamins from bio available sources and eliminate caffeine which inhibits absorption

StyleCoin said:

Hi ,how are you
Can you please tell me (if you want of course)
did you took the results of your exams?
What did the doctor said?

Νίκος said:
StyleCoin said:

Hi ,how are you
Brother, the hospital here is terrible, my mother will have to pay for private exams, now the doctor said it's nothing, super ignorant doctor.

He gave me a medicine that makes me very tired, and that medicine didn't improve anything.
In October she comes on vacation here in my city and pays for my exams.

StyleCoin said:
Νίκος said:
StyleCoin said:

Hi ,how are you
Brother, the hospital here is terrible, my mother will have to pay for private exams, now the doctor said it's nothing, super ignorant doctor.

He gave me a medicine that makes me very tired, and that medicine didn't improve anything.
Did the doctor said what kind of anemia it is?Also do you have to stay inside in the hospital?If you have the choice I suggest you go home because if it is not clean enough you may get infected there ( since you are not healthy your immune system won't work with 100% of it effectiveness).
Also sorry for responding late but I was really busy.

StyleCoin said:
I'd suggest being careful with that medicine. Perhaps post its exact name here and people should be able to better figure out what it is and whether or not it's just a generic harmful thing that he told you to take.

Νίκος said:
StyleCoin said:
Νίκος said:
Hi ,how are you

Did the doctor said what kind of anemia it is?Also do you have to stay inside in the hospital?If you have the choice I suggest you go home because if it is not clean enough you may get infected there ( since you are not healthy your immune system won't work with 100% of it effectiveness).

didn't say the kind of anemia. :(

As soon as I take the exam, I will inform you. Have a great day. :)

StyleCoin said:
Νίκος said:
StyleCoin said:

didn't say the kind of anemia. :(

As soon as I take the exam, I will inform you. Have a great day. :)
What's wrong with him.If he doesn't know the kind of anemia how does he give medication.Usually I trust doctors but in your case I think you need to take a second or even a third opinion if it is needed.

If the "medicine" does nothing for you, you should discontinue its intake. You shouldn't even have bought it, since your doctor admitted not knowing what you have. Who knows what he has given you. Once a dermatologist had me take corticosteroids for 6 months, which is insane by any medical standards. I should have taken the medicines and use them to beat him up eith those. I had to follow a cleansing regimen afterward to detoxify from that crap.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back