Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Herxheimer reaction

scorpiorising

Is there such a thing to get herxheimer reaction when beginners to SS first start meditation the first few times?

scorpiorising said:
Is there such a thing to get herxheimer reaction when beginners to SS first start meditation the first few times?
I don't think so.I am not sure if I understood correctly but as far as I have read this reaction is caused by the lypo proteins and endoxins some bacteria releasing after their death caused by antibiotics.Tell me please,do you have syphilis?If so do you take any medication that includes andibiotics/antibacterials such as penicillin or tetracycline?
If I am right and you have syphilis don't worry cause the symptoms of the reaction will stop in some hours.
Usually this reaction is happening after about 2 hours from the first dose of penicillin.
Alsk please ask your doctor to check if you are allergic to penicillin (if he hadn't checked it already)because if you are it can be fatal for you.
Also tell to him/her that you had this reaction because he/she may change your medication.

Νίκος said:
scorpiorising said:
I don't think so.I am not sure if I understood correctly but as far as I have read this reaction is caused by the lypo proteins and endoxins some bacteria releasing after their death caused by antibiotics.Tell me please,do you have syphilis?If so do you take any medication that includes andibiotics/antibacterials such as penicillin or tetracycline?
If I am right and you have syphilis don't worry cause the symptoms of the reaction will stop in some hours.
Usually this reaction is happening after about 2 hours from the first dose of penicillin.
Alsk please ask your doctor to check if you are allergic to penicillin (if he hadn't checked it already)because if you are it can be fatal for you.
Also tell to him/her that you had this reaction because he/she may change your medication.

No, I do not have Syphilis.

My question was about meditation. Okay so first to let you all know, I'm new to SS. So what I've read was that it takes energy to meditate for strong aura. If someone already has weak aura and start meditation, and to my understanding it takes energy, so wouldn't that deplete the person of energy?

I hope I made myself clear...

So probably it wasn't Jarisch- Herxheimer reaction.If you forgot a meditation or yoga for one day you can some of those results ,or since you are newbie if did a meditation much more lately than you do it usually.Aura empowerment usually gives you quite a good energy buzz but sometimes when we have too much energy (more than we can handle)we can feel a bit tired !
Now if you get the full symptoms of the Jarisch-Herxheimer I don't think it is from this so I will ask again if you take penicillin or tetracycline ?(there is variaty of diseases that combined with antibiotics can make someone experience Jarisch-Herxheimer, which is actually a good thing because this me means the treatment is working.)
Sorry if I am overreacting a bit but please understand that is because I care.

scorpiorising said:
My question was about meditation. Okay so first to let you all know, I'm new to SS. So what I've read was that it takes energy to meditate for strong aura. If someone already has weak aura and start meditation, and to my understanding it takes energy, so wouldn't that deplete the person of energy?

I hope I made myself clear...
The way it works is that you draw in energy from around yourself, into your chakras and energy system, and this is then radiated outwards forming your aura. There was a really nice graphic explaining this but unfortunately idk where it was posted. Basically it's similar to a magnetic/energy field, with your chakras as the centers. This is what forms your aura. As you draw in more energy and empower your chakras, your aura becomes more powerful, too.
No energy draining as you described would happen from meditating.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back