Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wonder tonic's that are great for health and fat loss:

EinsatzHexe555

If you haven't incorporated black seed oil into your diet for good health and fat loss I would highly encourage doing so.

Here are just a couple of sites which talk about its many benefits:

https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/black-seed-oil-benefits#next-steps

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/oils/black-cumin-seed-oil.html

It's basically a panacea battling successfully everything from high blood pressure, diabetes, psoriasis, to even hair loss. The list goes on and on...

Only buy quality black seed oil it can be expensive but the cheap ones are often cut with other oils.
BSO’s from India or Egypt are what you want. Often the seeds from these regions are pressed here in the west and that is OK.

Liquid chlorophyll is another great one for good health and fat loss: https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/other/health-benefits-of-chlorophyll.html

My personal tonic for fat loss that works:

Take in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast and at night before you go to sleep:

Mix into a cup of hot water 1 tablespoon of quality black seed oil, 1 table spoon of quality apple cider vinegar with the mother (shake before using), 1 table spoon of raw organic honey, the squeeze of 1/4 lemon, and a table spoon of Ceylon cinnamon.

Average fat loss is around 3 lbs a week with normal diet but with exercise this can be increased.

Because of the acidity of the lemon and ACV it is advised to use a straw when drinking otherwise there can be some enamel ware over time.

Minimize glucose absorption in intestine with black seed oil: https://curehows.com/weight-loss/black-seed-oil-weight-loss/

Suppress appetite and prevent fat accumulation with apple cider vinegar: https://www.healthyandnaturalworld.com/how-to-use-apple-cider-vinegar-for-weight-loss/

Boost your metabolism with raw organic honey: https://www.easy-weightloss-tips.com/raw-honey.html

Detox and support your body's fat-burning with lemon juice: https://www.livestrong.com/article/344373-lemon-juice-hot-water-for-weight-loss/

Break down fat with ceylon cinnamon: https://www.livestrong.com/article/522005-ceylon-cinnamon-for-weight-loss/

Some people like to use the liquid chlorophyll instead of the BSO for fat loss, the choice is yours.

There are many video's on the subject of these properties for fat loss online if you wish to investigate more.

Ave Satanas mein genossen.

So you said you were jewish, do you also eat Matzo balls as a personal tonic?

Metzo balls + Lemon Juice is great for jew, jew.

I would take this advice with a grain of salt.

Why?

Because magic pills that cut your fat do not excist.
If you knew anything about the human body you'd know you cant just dissolve fat tissue like you would wash the butter or oil out of a pan with hot water and soap.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So you said you were jewish, do you also eat Matzo balls as a personal tonic?

Metzo balls + Lemon Juice is great for jew, jew.
He’s a jew, he prefers scatz balls..

SATchives said:
Why allow a jew to even be on the forums.
Sealing people off in a protective little bubble will just deprive them of experience. Some (((kosher))) posts/comments are being let through here in an effort to both show people what the jews actually think about us, and also to train people to spot these on their own without needing an HP to point it out for them.

That's true and makes a bunch of sense. Thanks aquarius, shael. I should realize this common sense,
Sadly i get enough jewry in my personal life. Unfortunately I moved to a place a few years ago and the community is very (((diverse))) doing deliveries I sometimes come to someone that's like oy vey the holoMuHTeArZco$t 6 trilliooooon. And I'm like, no. Take ur shit dirty jew. The immediately clean my aura

But yeah many our member might not have never witnessed or experienced a poo jEWin.I also remember back when I was doing twitter YT & FB before the total censorship I always had to shut down the (((exposing))) JoS clowns. Jewish disgusting fucks they were. Disgusting shit that was.

satanichonor said:
Where did he spill the beans about being a jew again.

Well, the most obvious clue is his other posts. He is most definitely a jew LMAO.

A little discernment goes a long way

Nicolas said:
Discernment, haha...more like assumptions.

People on here can be so retarded!
Just in case anyone is curious, this "thing" above is the same one that already got banned once from here for calling HC and Mageson a jew. This is its second account.

Nicolas said:
I didn't get banned for calling them Joos dude.

I got banned cause HC thought I was someone else.
I already saw your post from back then. Reciting from memory, it went something like this: "Thanks I already knew HC was a jew but needed more confirmation from HC first on whether or not Mageson is one too."
I'm sure you know full well what you wrote. But since that post is deleted now, you can pretend it never existed, right? After all, that's what jews like to do most. "It was real in my mind goy".

Nicolas said:
Shael said:
Nicolas said:
*Shlmo talk*
I already saw your post from back then. Reciting from memory, it went something like this: "Thanks I already knew HC was a jew but needed more confirmation from HC first on whether or not Mageson is one too."
I'm sure you know full well what you wrote. But since that post is deleted now, you can pretend it never existed, right? After all, that's what jews like to do most. "It was real in my mind goy".

*Shlomo talk*

Nice try schlomo, all you’re doing is try to make Mageson and HoodedCobra look like the bad guys so people and especially more naive ones will believe you and think bad stuff about them. I think you jews did that already in History can’t pinpoint when though, oh right! For literally 2000 years you did this. Oy vey!
I’ll give you a B for effort though. Try again schlomo.

Aquarius said:
Nicolas said:
Shael said:

*Shlomo talk*

Nice try schlomo, all you’re doing is try to make Mageson and HoodedCobra look like the bad guys so people and especially more naive ones will believe you and think bad stuff about them. I think you jews did that already in History can’t pinpoint when though, oh right! For literally 2000 years you did this. Oy vey!

This person is apparently not only banned now but appears to have a been infiltrator for a long time, under different accounts.

The OY VEY in it's posts is too much. "I dowsed the jew to be a gentile goy, believe it, Y U BAN ME! OY VEY!"

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Nicolas said:
*Shlomo talk*

This person is apparently not only banned now but appears to have a been infiltrator for a long time, under different accounts.

The OY VEY in it's posts is too much. "I dowsed the jew to be a gentile goy, believe it, Y U BAN ME! OY VEY!"
schlomo:*proceeds to make another account and behaves normally for 1 month*
schlomo 1 month later: jews are ok dont worry
schlomo: banned
Repeat

meena_venus said:
satanichonor said:
Where did he spill the beans about being a jew again.

Well, the most obvious clue is his other posts. He is most definitely a jew LMAO.

A little discernment goes a long way
Okay, I was not able to look back his posts at the time, I do have discernment. You cannot blame someone for not having discernment on someone who hasn't seen. The case is I believe he admitted being a jew.
chries this post is terrible.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Nicolas said:
*Shlomo talk*

Lmao

SATchives said:
Why allow a jew to even be on the forums.
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Know your enemy. Not closer as in literally and friendly-ly; rather, https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=103719#p103719

Shael said:
Nicolas said:
I didn't get banned for calling them Joos dude.

I got banned cause HC thought I was someone else.
I saw that recently, now it said it didn't say that? Typical.

Aquarius said:
Nicolas said:
Shael said:

*Shlomo talk*

That B is for Bitch . The jew is a Bitch. Dirty Bitch. Anyhoo - please don't delete the Bitch's reply in your quote; we miss the ability to see what it says and to be able to learn from that (now that its posts have been deleted for being a Bitch. Did I say "a Bitch"? I meant the Bitch.

Bitch, Bitch
j00z a Bitch
Hey, jou!
You's a Bitch!

2s1YQRE.jpg
Copyleft 2019, a FancyMancy original, Joy of Satan Ministries).
Alternatively, "a" could be replaced with "da", seeing as the jew is the Bitch, after all.

I doubt the Bitch (Yes - with a capital B, from me for once!) said "*Shlomo talk*" in the reply. Ne'er mind.

Shlomo-- cough Sorry. Ribbit. I meant to say so...these wonder tonics - without an apostrophe before the S, which would make it "tonic is" - are just snake oil. I see what you are jewing there, Bitch OP. Trying to be blasphemic. You must be shitting (on/in) your smelly undies (face and mouth) in fear. siiigh Dirty Bitch jew - or is it dirty jew Bitch? - when will you ever learn...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Nicolas said:
*Shlomo talk*

Dowsed? Do you mean annointed with holy snake oil?! PMSL. Ooh! Ooh! I know! I know - or is it 420 oil? Anointed wit' sum CBD420 snake oil. Did you know that C21H30O2 actuality is not the seanceific formular? It be CBD420 which is le seanceific formular. Srsly. Luk it up if ya dunt belie'e me, Bud ("Bud", get it?!). (Apparently, CBD was found during WW2. Hey, that's funny, that. It's funny because it's not a cohencidence at all.)

Cor, the venom on the tongue of that j00. It mussst be ssseething. SSS! rattlesnake SFX :twisssted: Oops, I meant :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back