Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

nootropic

StyleCoin

I would like you to take a look at these ingredients: https://www.mindlabpro.com/glo/ingredients/ are they safe? Can any ingredients impede my spiritual development?

The shael advised me to ask around here, thanks. :)

StyleCoin said:
I would like you to take a look at these ingredients: https://www.mindlabpro.com/glo/ingredients/ are they safe? Can any ingredients impede my spiritual development?

The shael advised me to ask around here, thanks. :)

I have Two points

Anything marketed that way is just another product on the internet making vague claims to take your money. There's been a million like it they are around for some time then they dissapear because they are a legal scam.

Nothing made in a lab that is processed and artificial is going to be better than the healthy chemical free food and plants and herbs on this earth many of which have origins that are from Hell/Duat i.e our Gods. so look at most herbs plants and natural forms of meat as gifts from the Gods. These are the real brain boosters. All you need is a healthy eating practice, mental practice and meditation. No amounts of taking pills and late night episodes of limitless are going to do the work for you. Healthy smart balanced eating, excersize the brain and the body, studying learning new things. speed reading. Puzzles. different languages if you want stimulate growth And meditation ofcourse is much of this as well, a routine where you push passed plateues at your own healthy pace.

Dont put something in your body that has little to no human testing, with some low ball statistics taken from vague ass data.

Research the rune page it, mannaz helps in this regard if I'm not mistaken. This is my advice I didn't research the product to much because it looks like the same dime a dozen get quick fix pill. Which doesn't exist. Truly Natural is always better.

Upon reading the product some more just save your money and try out the herbs they get their extracts from. Instead of buying something that's FULL SPECTRUM EXTRACTED. lol like all these cliche words in marketing dude they just want your money for a product that you have no idea if has any quality 'good' in factory practices. I'd take the science articles study the ingredients create your own tincture

SATchives said:
Upon reading the product some more just save your money and try out the herbs they get their extracts from. Instead of buying something that's FULL SPECTRUM EXTRACTED. lol like all these cliche words in marketing dude they just want your money for a product that you have no idea if has any quality 'good' in factory practices. I'd take the science articles study the ingredients create your own tincture
thanks for answering, it helped a lot, I'm thinking of growing the herbs they use. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back