Magnesium Supplement, suggestions

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

serpentwalker666

Magnesium Supplement, suggestions

Postby serpentwalker666 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:45 pm

Hello, i have finally got around to ordering a magnesium supplement. Ive paid better attention to my diet more, and more observant of my body in general, i have had a cardiac ablation in the past, for a life threatening condition, and i am perfectly fine and cured now with that. But as for exercise, i have avoided it because of fatigue, i started to exercise one day, and i noticed afterwards i would experience heart palpitations, which that night kept me from sleep, but i was drawn to this certain magnesium supplement "triple calm magnesium" which was ordered today. I feel that magnesium deficiency is a giant part of my minor health upsets, and i was wondering if anyone with the heart palpitations, or issues with the stomach, fatigue and overall just lack of vitality sometimes... Have had major improvement from such supplementation? I honestly have no doubts im going to see massive improvements. I just have this strong intuitive feeling about it.

HPS Shannon

Re: Magnesium Supplement, suggestions

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:11 am

I think this will help you as well.

How often have you been experiencing heart palpitations?

Also, thank you for updating us. :)

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:41 pm

The heart palpitations have been slightly more frequent, after masturbation, exercise, they dont seem very bad ive dealt with much worse in the past. But still sometimes concerning. As for the cardiac surgery, i had wolf parkinson white syndrome, and two years ago i had to get that done. was a serious rare genetic condition. but i no longer experience irregular fast heartbeats.

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:35 pm

An update... (way too much info i know.) After masturbating .at the point of climax i thought i was literally going to die. Chest pain, just extreme pain all over my body.. i seem okay now, no pain. But it was an extremely painful and extremely concerning thing that has never happened before.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:17 am

serpentwalker666 wrote:An update... (way too much info i know.) After masturbating .at the point of climax i thought i was literally going to die. Chest pain, just extreme pain all over my body.. i seem okay now, no pain. But it was an extremely painful and extremely concerning thing that has never happened before.

So you are saying that you have pain in your body when you climax?

So youre not having heart palpitations anymore?

It may be a blood deficiency.

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:30 am

I am very anxious alot of the time, i feel its related to deficiencies. and yes. I seem to have a racing heartbeat during climax, but i am unsure if it is related to anxiety.. but its extremely painful. And ive only noticed it today... but regardless ill make my way to the top of this mountain. As for blood deficiency. I do have iron supplements, my mother has them. I can start taking those as well. I dont know if this helps as in clue wise. But i have had dark circles under my eyes for a very long time. Ever since i was young. No matter how much sleep they seem to never go away and ill look like ive never slept for months.

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:40 am

Also i apoligise. I didnt clarify the heart palps enough, they only seem to occur after physical activity, usually once or twice. then before bed they can occur and keep me awake most of the night. Sometimes keeping me from sleep. I purposely avoid physical activity (which is bad im sure). Because i do not have much energy for most activities. Cutting my grass is even an extensive task sometimes. Because most of the time i feel i dont have the physical strength

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:01 am

serpentwalker666 wrote:Also i apoligise. I didnt clarify the heart palps enough, they only seem to occur after physical activity, usually once or twice. then before bed they can occur and keep me awake most of the night. Sometimes keeping me from sleep. I purposely avoid physical activity (which is bad im sure). Because i do not have much energy for most activities. Cutting my grass is even an extensive task sometimes. Because most of the time i feel i dont have the physical strength

Dark circles under the eyes are sign of kidney deficiency. Before you jump into taking iron, what kind of Iron is it? Look at the back and see what it says. Not all Iron is the same. A blood deficiency isn't always just about Iron.

Keeping you up at nights? As in insomnia? Or just because of the pain from the heart palpitations? Are these also accompanied by dizziness and chest pain?

From your symptoms it seems you have blood and prana/chi deficiency and heart weakness. The heart weakness and blood deficiency are related. When the heart energy is disturbed, lack of sleep occurs. They are also interrelated with the kidney essence, hence the dark circles. A lack of these things will make you feel drained and zap your vitality.

The qi/chi/ prana/bioelectricity is connected to the blood and so stagnant prana/chi also means stagnant blood. Blood is the prana/chi's manifestation. They serve the same purpose in their respective realms: spiritual and material.

You have to move your body, along with yogic breathing exercises, and work out your chi/prana by yoga, movement or even dance. Get your blood pumping and energy centers/ meridians moving. Qigong will help you too.

The constant anxiety you have very much adds, if not solely responsible, for the heart palpitations and physical weakness you have.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:19 am

Also, the magnesium you ordered will help to calm you and your heart reducing anxiety and relieving the heart issues but you must work together also by strengthening your body with your meta practices such as power meditation and yoga. Also, work extra on your heart chakra as it acts as the circulatory system of the energy body and correlates to the heart and how it circulates blood in the physical body.

Coincidentally, in western medicine, deficiency in Magnesium is linked to heart problems.

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:45 am

The palpitations, their is no pain when i would experience them, mainly a slight flutter almost, and it would keep me from sleep. no dizziness, no pain. As for sleep i get an adquete amount. And insomnia is a very occassionally occurence and not often, and is usually triggered by the slight fluttering, which then triggers my anxiety. Now for the blood deficiency , heart weakness. That sounds about right. ill have to begin doing movement and getting my blood flowing. even the dancing. I feel that could be a significant mood boost and anxiety relief. now qi gong. that would be good. it would really compliment the hatha and kundalini yoga sessions. i had to quit doing it a couple months ago when i was in school, but i will pick it up again. Thank You very much High Priestess Shannon. i highly appreciate your assistance! :)

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:12 am

serpentwalker666 wrote:The palpitations, their is no pain when i would experience them, mainly a slight flutter almost, and it would keep me from sleep. no dizziness, no pain. As for sleep i get an adquete amount. And insomnia is a very occassionally occurence and not often, and is usually triggered by the slight fluttering, which then triggers my anxiety. Now for the blood deficiency , heart weakness. That sounds about right. ill have to begin doing movement and getting my blood flowing. even the dancing. I feel that could be a significant mood boost and anxiety relief. now qi gong. that would be good. it would really compliment the hatha and kundalini yoga sessions. i had to quit doing it a couple months ago when i was in school, but i will pick it up again. Thank You very much High Priestess Shannon. i highly appreciate your assistance! :)

No problem <3
When you start working out and moving your body, go slow and breath. Yoga will work your body out while at the same time calming and relaxing you. The power meditation will also develop your prana/chi. Qigong will also increase your body's bioelectricity too. Just google "Standing like a Tree" qigong for that beneficial exercise.

A tonic for your heart health is Hawthorne, the berries. They sell them in tincture and tea form.

Also, eat blood building foods- beets, clean healthy red meat from pastured animals like beef and lamb, bone broths and soups, red colored foods like fruits and veggies. Liver, eggs, sweet potatoes and kidney beans for example. Iron, magnesium,Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin B-12, Copper, Vitamin A (from cod liver oil) are important for blood formation.

Coenzyme Q10 is essential for heart health, this is found in meat primarily organ meats like heart.
Don't overdue the meats though, balance is key, brother.

This also goes back to your digestion? How is it?

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:45 am

The stomach issues arent as bad lately. I am not stressed as much about school since i have to just work to get my GED for now since i had to leave , but the anxiety lately im sure hasnt helped. Ive been eating more eggs lately, as i started craving them, another funny thing you also recommend sweet potatoes, i buy them often.. i eat them alot (perhaps to much lol) i sometimes will literally eat them for breakfast, microwave them and slather them in grass fed butter. i have been drinking organic whole milk as well. i cut down on the kombucha for awhile as i was drinking it to often. I have yet to find a foundation balance for my stomach.. im going to have to apply more to that. But i dont have serious pains with it much anymore. I also space my meals throughout the day, and try to eat more frequent smaller meals instead of main large ones. I dont drink coffee, very occassionally cup of tea, since my battle with anxiety and panic, and heart in the past and present ive made it my lifes decision to consume very little caffeine. I have yet to incorporate everything in my healing journey. but with consistent yoga, meditation ive been much better off, (along with a semi decent diet, ill have to include some more cooked vegetables, and fruit ,and ill be golden). Just the anxiety attacks have held me back majorly.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:57 am

serpentwalker666 wrote:The stomach issues arent as bad lately. I am not stressed as much about school since i have to just work to get my GED for now since i had to leave , but the anxiety lately im sure hasnt helped. Ive been eating more eggs lately, as i started craving them, another funny thing you also recommend sweet potatoes, i buy them often.. i eat them alot (perhaps to much lol) i sometimes will literally eat them for breakfast, microwave them and slather them in grass fed butter. i have been drinking organic whole milk as well. i cut down on the kombucha for awhile as i was drinking it to often. I have yet to find a foundation balance for my stomach.. im going to have to apply more to that. But i dont have serious pains with it much anymore. I also space my meals throughout the day, and try to eat more frequent smaller meals instead of main large ones. I dont drink coffee, very occassionally cup of tea, since my battle with anxiety and panic, and heart in the past and present ive made it my lifes decision to consume very little caffeine. I have yet to incorporate everything in my healing journey. but with consistent yoga, meditation ive been much better off, (along with a semi decent diet, ill have to include some more cooked vegetables, and fruit ,and ill be golden). Just the anxiety attacks have held me back majorly.

Ok, what exactly is or was up with the stomach ailments?

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:31 am

Don't eat too much salt. I had symptoms of very tight and painful blood vessels a few years ago when I was eating way too much salt. I don't eat much salt anymore and it never happened again.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:46 pm

Ok, you should really look into healing the stomach issues as I have a feeling its preventing you from absorbing the nutrients from your food causing potential deficiencies and making you have less energies. Do you remember the list I gave you to heal the digestive issues?

They say that most of the immune system is in the gut....

Also, I dont know why but your last response on your symptoms was deleted accidentally. Some sort of glitch....

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:47 pm

Yes i remember the list you gave me. And ill have to really work on the stomach as well. I feel you are correct as for lack of absorption of nutrients. Ive come to the same conclusion at times, so have others that know me. Ill get right on it.

Thoughtcriminal

Postby Thoughtcriminal » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:47 pm

Magnesium is great to relax and to protect the heart.
I take 2x400mg daily before bedtime. After four weeks one should let determine the blood serum level magnesium. 0,9-1,0 mmol/L is best.

According to TCM, heart palpitations during the night may stem from the liver. It is said, that the too-much of heat in the liver rises. Liver heat stems from anger, stress and frustation. If you experience these moods often, maybe your liver should be worked on.

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:39 am

HPS Shannon wrote:Ok, you should really look into healing the stomach issues as I have a feeling its preventing you from absorbing the nutrients from your food causing potential deficiencies and making you have less energies. Do you remember the list I gave you to heal the digestive issues?

They say that most of the immune system is in the gut....

Also, I dont know why but your last response on your symptoms was deleted accidentally. Some sort of glitch....

If I may, something I became aware of when regarding the instinctual bond between the stomach and the heart is Garlic.

Garlic on a relatively empty stomach is excellent for healing and circulation, as well as benefits for the heart.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!