Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magnesium Supplement, suggestions

Magnesium is great to relax and to protect the heart.
I take 2x400mg daily before bedtime. After four weeks one should let determine the blood serum level magnesium. 0,9-1,0 mmol/L is best.

According to TCM, heart palpitations during the night may stem from the liver. It is said, that the too-much of heat in the liver rises. Liver heat stems from anger, stress and frustation. If you experience these moods often, maybe your liver should be worked on.

HPS Shannon said:
Ok, you should really look into healing the stomach issues as I have a feeling its preventing you from absorbing the nutrients from your food causing potential deficiencies and making you have less energies. Do you remember the list I gave you to heal the digestive issues?

They say that most of the immune system is in the gut....

Also, I dont know why but your last response on your symptoms was deleted accidentally. Some sort of glitch....

If I may, something I became aware of when regarding the instinctual bond between the stomach and the heart is Garlic.

Garlic on a relatively empty stomach is excellent for healing and circulation, as well as benefits for the heart.

The Magnesium ER Supplement from Mother Earth Labs has been extremely helpful for me personally. All their stuff is totally natural and on the up and up
⚡❤️🖤💙⚡

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back