Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Damaged Kidneys

ModernMage

The past few days I've felt a lot of pain in my kidneys. I've been urinating a ton and have just felt completely drained of energy. I've had kidney stones in the past, as a teen I had no supervision or guidance and just abused by body with soda, energy drinks, and drugs. Any caffeine I consume nowadays makes my kidneys feel hot and sharp along with my urinary tract.

I feel I've done a lot of damage to my kidneys. What can I do to help my body and alleviate the pain and energy loss?

ModernMage said:
The past few days I've felt a lot of pain in my kidneys. I've been urinating a ton and have just felt completely drained of energy. I've had kidney stones in the past, as a teen I had no supervision or guidance and just abused by body with soda, energy drinks, and drugs. Any caffeine I consume nowadays makes my kidneys feel hot and sharp along with my urinary tract.

I feel I've done a lot of damage to my kidneys. What can I do to help my body and alleviate the pain and energy loss?

Drink enouth water, and abandon soda, energy drinks, drugs and coffeine. this are all things that drain your body of water.

See a doctor.

Sun Square could also help.

ModernMage said:

There is a quick little stretching exercise you can do to lightly massage your kidneys. I doubt it would have enough effect to completely fix your situation, but if you do it daily alongside a healthier lifestyle it may help heal your kidneys faster over time.

From what I remember it went smth like this:
-Form your hands into fists
-Place them horizontally on your back around the area where your kidneys are (it's approx. the same height as your sacral chakra. You should feel a bit of a "hollow" space there below the end of your ribcage.)
-Apply light pressure
-Slowly bend backwards while applying light pressure to the area with your fists, hold this for a couple seconds while breathing deeply
-Slowly return to upright position again
-Slowly bend forwards, hold again and breathe deeply
-Return to upright position again slowly like before

Repeat this a couple times.

I think this is approximately how it went.
You can also try putting your hands there vertically if it feels better. Try using your knuckles to apply light pressure. Alternatively you could even use your thumbs for this, though for me this had a lowered effect. Just go with what feels best.

Hope this helps you. :)

No I'm saying I feel like the damage has already been done from those things. I drink maybe a cup of coffee some days.

ModernMage said:
No I'm saying I feel like the damage has already been done from those things. I drink maybe a cup of coffee some days.
Better go see a doctor before its too late. If its too late, you will have to wait years for a kidney while passing hours a day to do dialysis and being unable to urinate(just like i did once)

If drinking coffee makes you feel that bad, why are you still drinking it?

Also, are you thirsty a lot?
^High blood sugar can make one very thristy and pee a lot too

What I was also thinking about maybe, the blood pressure is higher in the kidneys because of the pushing out of liquids, but it sounds like the resorption part may be impaired. Which, does or could indeed mean kidney damage.
I would suggest at least doing some kind of energy work for it, in example, qi gong. Just take it easy.

As for so far I know about TCM you'd be looking for something that restores the base energy (water). But I am a noob at tcm I barely read anything about it so dont take my word for that.

On rereading the first post.

Please go see a doctor.

This suddenly came up right? Also this is serious enough to seek medical attention for. Don't let em ship you off with pills though. You'll need a proper examination.

ModernMage said:
It is already be done .Just everyone else i will advise you to go to a doctor just in case you won't need a new kidney . Finally drink a lot of water since water ditoxins all your organisim.
Due to drinking too much water my mom managed to get all her kidney stones away .

Also if you feel drained of enrgy you should eat some foods that have a sufficient amount of electrolytes.
The electolytes are the : K Na P I Ca.
Since the problem exhaustion comes from the much urinating you probably have a loss of Ca(calcium) Na (Natrium).
Giving more salt to your meals would slove the problem but if you have stones avoid it.So try to drink more milk and it more yogurt and almonds.

That was everything I could help with .I hope this will help you but please go to a doctor since tye kidneys are vital organs so you don't them to be useless.

This sounds like kidney stones.

See a doctor.

True kidney damage which reduces their function will be much much worse than pain..

Usually there are no symptoms until your kidneys are at a point where you'd be in hospital from the various problems failing kidneys would cause.

most tea has purines (as does chocolate and probably coffee). Omit all high purine foods and reduce protein. Perhaps go on a vegan fast for awhile?

see this for when you return to normal:

UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

FREE PDF
http://the-struggle.net/ubermenscheit.pdf

blog: https://ubermenscheit.blogspot.com/

Thank you everyone who replied. Definitely was kidney stones. Was awful. Please take care of your bodies my fellow SS.

Been trying apple cider vinegar mixed with water, a whole lemon squeezed, and honey for taste. Has helped clear my congestion a little bit too

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back