Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If crystals are live beings I have an ethcial question about them

Some time ago I read that Lilith is going to play a crucial role in defeating the jews and i have been meaning to give some extra energy to her.

However instead of raising the energy in sessions I want to create a thoughtform that is attached to a crystal which is programmed to obsorbe the sunlight and project it to her.

But( and here is where my question comes) if crystals are alive Im sure thier auras will also be projected which is almost like a sacrifice? Im not sure if Im splitting hairs here but I woulnt want to offend pur goddes even if its out of ignorance,especially while we have the forums u know?

I would especially appricate an answer from HP Shannon since she is a pro when it comes to crystals but obv. i wanna I appricate eveyones response.

MoonlessNight666 said:
Some time ago I read that Lilith is going to play a crucial role in defeating the jews and i have been meaning to give some extra energy to her.

However instead of raising the energy in sessions I want to create a thoughtform that is attached to a crystal which is programmed to obsorbe the sunlight and project it to her.

But( and here is where my question comes) if crystals are alive Im sure thier auras will also be projected which is almost like a sacrifice? Im not sure if Im splitting hairs here but I woulnt want to offend pur goddes even if its out of ignorance,especially while we have the forums u know?

I would especially appricate an answer from HP Shannon since she is a pro when it comes to crystals but obv. i wanna I appricate eveyones response.
Iv thought of such things before aswel but not to sound nasty u would b more effective to raise ur energy with satanas 4 times and vibrate surya into a ball of for like lowest amount 20 times and then ask Satan or Lilith to take the energy it would b way more effective they have in the past guided me to do this the more u use satanas the stronger that energy will b ull feel it as with the thoughtform remember u would constantly have to program the thoughtform to stick to task and it could become nothing but a bothersome what if u skip a day in getting around to programming this thoughtform and also remember ther are other entities out there that are way more powerful than yourself and this thoughtform u giving a task to give energy to one of our gods ... Hope this doesn't put u off too much but the raising energy and sending urself can be highly more successful and rewarding to say the least

Dude crystals are rocks.No live is in them.Theybjust have some specific energies.You remind me.of someone that wanted to satisfy the planetary rulers.The person thought that the planets are living beings looool

Νίκος said:
Dude crystals are rocks.No live is in them.Theybjust have some specific energies.You remind me.of someone that wanted to satisfy the planetary rulers.The person thought that the planets are living beings looool
It was actually mentioned by the HPs that crystals do indeed have life in them, from what I remember. Or perhaps it was Lydia who said it.
Regardless, I doubt this should be treated in the same way one would treat a person or animal. A crystal is still a crystal. Treat them with respect and care and all is well, no need to worry about anything aside of that. Just like you would treat your satanic rosary or other props. They are to be treated respectfully and with care, but nothing beyond that.
No need to start talking to your satanic rosary and reading it bedtime stories, for example. :lol:

Shael said:
Νίκος said:
It was actually mentioned by the HPs that crystals do indeed have life in them, from what I remember. Or perhaps it was Lydia who said it.
Regardless, I doubt this should be treated in the same way one would treat a person or animal. A crystal is still a crystal. Treat them with respect and care and all is well, no need to worry about anything aside of that. Just like you would treat your satanic rosary or other props. They are to be treated respectfully and with care, but nothing beyond that.
No need to start talking to your satanic rosary and reading it bedtime stories, for example. :lol:
1st Looooooool :lol:
2nd Now that you mentioned this I remember reading on the greek Jos page that there are 3 types of soul
The animal one ,the plant one and the stone one :ugeek:

MoonlessNight666 said:
Im no Hp by any means, but as for as I know yes planets are alive as well
They may have a stone type of soul but still they have no consciousness or minds.

This thread made me remember how years ago on the old forum someone was going on about talking to a crystal and so on, and I think i called her retard, maybe I was wrong? Lol

MoonlessNight666 said:

However instead of raising the energy in sessions I want to create a thoughtform that is attached to a crystal which is programmed to absorb the sunlight and project it to her.

Hi, I wouldnt say I am a pro but crystals arent alive. They do of course have certain energies that can be utilized.

Its a good idea what you want to do but it would be far more effective for you raise your own energies and send them to her, or use your energie fron your orgasm ), which is very powerful. Its the life force.

I personally like to use some props, but I would stick to crystal experimentation when it comes to smaller things.

I can't remember whome I read it from, I think it was kai purr a lot of his stuff is corrupted from what I remember and what I've read, but interestingly enough he claimed the earth to be alive on the 5th dimension. Not saying it is. But I always felt our planet to be alive and conscious, And this could completely be just my feelings, and my love for nature. It's interesting to think about.

I have to partially agree and disagree here on the matter it's alil complex ... What makes something alive ? Needs food? Needs water ? Need sunlight ? This is the case with plants wich are very much alive in ther own way ... Stones ?? Can be empowered and programmed and used to store energy ? Iv notice when wearing a stone that corresponds to a planet the energy from the working 'example a Mars stone' using the Mars mantra with the stone is greatly amplified ... So basically in my opinion the stone is somewhat alive or operational to a certain extent but obviously with plants and trees it's different as it has a 'alive and dead state' Hail Satan

Anyway is ther anything of nature that isn't alive ?? It's really just how one perceives as what is alive about all the planets are alive as they are highly operational and transit on course etc

BoRn of fire said:
Anyway is ther anything of nature that isn't alive ?? It's really just how one perceives as what is alive about all the planets are alive as they are highly operational and transit on course etc
The planets have no personal will.They are not alive.The have some energies but are not alive wake up!With way this topic progress you soon are gonna tell us to apologize to the random stones when we are stepping on them . What's next putting out he stones out of the beaches to let them breathe?

Νίκος said:
BoRn of fire said:
The planets have no personal will.They are not alive.The have some energies but are not alive wake up!With way this topic progress you soon are gonna tell us to apologize to the random stones when we are stepping on them . What's next putting out he stones out of the beaches to let them breathe?
Dude cumon wake up just because a planet has no will in your opinion doesn't mean it's dead !! Tell me plants and trees are alive yet doesn't have the will to fucking walk and slap up a tent and build a fire doesn't mean it's dead ... That's nature that's just the state of its life it's alive and functions to its state and purpose if the sun was dead we wouldn't have life or be able to even draw off energy from it ... Is this making any more sense if not ... Cool bro

Νίκος said:
BoRn of fire said:
Yes please apologizes to the stone and hug a tree while u at it please don't patronize me

BoRn of fire said:
Νίκος said:
BoRn of fire said:
Dude cumon wake up just because a planet has no will in your opinion doesn't mean it's dead !! Tell me plants and trees are alive yet doesn't have the will to fucking walk and slap up a tent and build a fire doesn't mean it's dead ... That's nature that's just the state of its life it's alive and functions to its state and purpose if the sun was dead we wouldn't have life or be able to even draw off energy from it ... Is this making any more sense if not ... Cool bro
The world dead describes something that was alive and no not The planets where never alive Also the plants have a kind of will and some of them can make small movements like the venus fly traps.
And also planets have NO WILL .But since as it seems you don't take me seriously go and ask a high priest because I am bord losing my time explaining facts that even a 3 three yearw old child knows.

Νίκος said:
BoRn of fire said:
Νίκος said:
perhaps u missunderstand what I'm referring to as dead or alive
The world dead describes something that was alive and no not The planets where never alive Also the plants have a kind of will and some of them can make small movements like the venus fly traps.
And also planets have NO WILL .But since as it seems you don't take me seriously go and ask a high priest because I am bord losing my time explaining facts that even a 3 three yearw old child knows.

Νίκος said:
BoRn of fire said:
Νίκος said:

well the earth has a soul. its alive. awhile back there was another satanic site with a few different meditations, one being that u could take energy from the earth, however since the earth is low on energy you should not be taking from her... at least not without giving in return. ... another meditation on that site was visualizing a gold swatiska inside the chakra while u spin it for increased power, bit off topic but im not sure why that hasnt been added to the joyofsatan site, if one wants i can upload it as i have saved a copy of the webpage several years back.

Just because something doesn't have a will, doesn't mean it's not alive. Ants don't have any personal will, yet they are alive.

Planets are "alive" in their own way. Not like us, but they are. You know the merging consciousness meditation on JoS? Try it with the Earth, Moon, etc. Planets have a consciousness, in their own way. So do plants. They are alive. Our type of life is not the only type of life in the universe, there are many different ways of being alive and conscious.

As for the OP, no you won't be draining the crystal by doing that, the aura will not be projected (and yes crystals have auras, even inanimate things such as a couch or pencil has an aura, it's not the same as human or animal auras but it is still an aura). However, it might be best to raise energy yourself rather than a thoughtform unless you are an adept or your GD gives you the ok, as thoughtforms can get out of control and also not do it's task as well as you could yourself.

hiddenmantis666 said:
Νίκος said:
BoRn of fire said:

well the earth has a soul. its alive. awhile back there was another satanic site with a few different meditations, one being that u could take energy from the earth, however since the earth is low on energy you should not be taking from her... at least not without giving in return. ... another meditation on that site was visualizing a gold swatiska inside the chakra while u spin it for increased power, bit off topic but im not sure why that hasnt been added to the joyofsatan site, if one wants i can upload it as i have saved a copy of the webpage several years back.
Don't don't do meditation that are not in the Joy of Satan!They can be harmful or connected to the enemy!
Secondly read a topic in the Joy of Satan 666 for named: planetary rulers,modern astrology
And read everything in there.
Planets are not alive,have no will and they have no conciousness.Now if you are not willing to understand I will start thinking that you are some new agers promoting your useless staff.

PS:Is tha "swastika meditation ' tte Falun Dafa?If so it is completely different.It is a form of soul mechanism like mer ka ba which purpose is to empower your soul and raise your vibrations.If I am wright it is another proof you know nothing much about what practices we are doing here.

its literally a joyofsatan website that was connected to this one it, thats where the energy ripping mediation came from as well.

what i was refering to was visualizing a gold swastiska inside the chakras that would amplify their power. it was by high priest vovim baghie, which i believe is one of the HP that isnt with us no more, however i made a post about it, its still have yet to get approved.

i advice u stop assuming things.

Νίκος said:
hiddenmantis666 said:
Νίκος said:

Don't don't do meditation that are not in the Joy of Satan!They can be harmful or connected to the enemy!
Secondly read a topic in the Joy of Satan 666 for named: planetary rulers,modern astrology
And read everything in there.
Planets are not alive,have no will and they have no conciousness.Now if you are not willing to understand I will start thinking that you are some new agers promoting your useless staff.

PS:Is tha "swastika meditation ' tte Falun Dafa?If so it is completely different.It is a form of soul mechanism like mer ka ba which purpose is to empower your soul and raise your vibrations.If I am wright it is another proof you know nothing much about what practices we are doing here.

this is what im talking about, managed to access it through wayback machine

https://web.archive.org/web/20130127051456/http://www.vovimbaghie.com/category/satanic-meditations/

hiddenmantis666 said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130127051456/http://www.vovimbaghie.com/category/satanic-meditations/
Well I read this about the swastika meditation.Apart from it,the earth and the golden chakra which seems quite accurate because my guardian demon told to me about the role of the golden chakra and it is what is described in this site.I am not going to do anything of them if a Hp/Hps so confirm them as accurate .
Now that doesn't change the fact that the planets are not alive but as I said they have their own energies ,and it completely logical since the Earth has eco system and many living beings live there it will probably need its energies balanced.

Νίκος said:
hiddenmantis666 said:

Well I read this about the swastika meditation.Apart from it,the earth and the golden chakra which seems quite accurate because my guardian demon told to me about the role of the golden chakra and it is what is described in this site.I am not going to do anything of them if a Hp/Hps so confirm them as accurate .
Now that doesn't change the fact that the planets are not alive but as I said they have their own energies ,and it completely logical since the Earth has eco system and many living beings live there it will probably need its energies balanced.

well this was shared in the old yahoo groups about 7 years ago. wasnt something i randomly found on a search engine.

AS for the earth being alive, its been stated by one of the HP's in here that it indeed has a soul, if im not mistaken the name of the earth's soul is Gaia. It's simply just a different kind of soul.

hiddenmantis666 said:
Νίκος said:
hiddenmantis666 said:

well this was shared in the old yahoo groups about 7 years ago. wasnt something i randomly found on a search engine.

AS for the earth being alive, its been stated by one of the HP's in here that it indeed has a soul, if im not mistaken the name of the earth's soul is Gaia. It's simply just a different kind of soul.
I think I finally understood where the misconception is.Gaia is the name of the greek Goddes that represents the Earth .When a High priest uses the names of the planets (Neptune, Mercury , Saturn,Uranus etc.) ,and he doesn't talk about astrology ,he is referring to greek mythology,The planets have same names because they are named after the greek gods and goddesses.But the planets themselves are not alive!Also I have read a sermon translated in greek from the jos that says there are three kinds souls (animal one,plant one ,stone one).But for a millionth time: PLANETS ARE NOT ALIVE,THEY HAVE NO PERSONAL WILL,THEY ARE JUST OBJECTS IN THE SPACE THAT INFLUENCE AS WITH THERE ENERGY (they can sometimes be positive or negative.)

hiddenmantis666 said:
Νίκος said:
hiddenmantis666 said:

This "hp" was a fraud. He was removed from the Jos. His meditations are not good. They will probably not do any major harm to you but better to not to them.

Everything has energy and vibration, a soul itself is comprised of energy but if we leave this to the context of alive, then everything would be considered 'alive'. A more forthright definition would be a matter in regards to sentience and some form of self-awareness and this varies from lifeform to lifeform, a tree does not react like a dog and it does not perceive emotion like one.

A rock/crystal feels nothing, acts of nothing, it is an unfeeling material object of atoms that withholds specific vibrations that manifest energies that are then used as a prop for magical workings in it's associated energies. It's not a living thing, it holds no biological components or system appropriate for the habitation of a sentient or even basically-intelligent soul/lifeform.

It's just vibrations and energy.

luis said:
This "hp" was a fraud. He was removed from the Jos. His meditations are not good. They will probably not do any major harm to you but better to not to them.

Vovim Baughie was also a potential drug user not sure if confirmed but many state he was doing something with substances.

The only meditation I liked of him was the elemental protection but that meditation is really annoying as it takes like 15 minutes to properly do it. Just avoid his stuff it's a shame his stuff is being distributed to this day. Guess he gave anti-JoS people ammunition to spread false things.

Gear88 said:
luis said:

Vovim Baughie was also a potential drug user not sure if confirmed but many state he was doing something with substances.

The only meditation I liked of him was the elemental protection but that meditation is really annoying as it takes like 15 minutes to properly do it. Just avoid his stuff it's a shame his stuff is being distributed to this day. Guess he gave anti-JoS people ammunition to spread false things.
Honestly if you want to use elements for protection, just invoke the Fire element and use an affirmation for protection. There is no need to do any fancy/complicated stuff.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back