Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Multiple sclerosis

EasternFireLion666

A friend of mine has multiple sclerosis. Should i advice him to start doing hatha and kundalini yoga?
Maybe the VIN rune as well?

EasternFireLion666 said:
A friend of mine has multiple sclerosis. Should i advice him to start doing hatha and kundalini yoga?

Sorry for the late response. If he is especially in the early stages. The yoga will slow down the progression ir stop the progression.

This person also needs to change their diet and take certain foods and supplements to help the nerves in the brain.

There needs to be a health protocol. Is this person willing to do this?

HPS Shannon said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Sorry for the late response. If he is especially in the early stages. The yoga will slow down the progression ir stop the progression.

This person also needs to change their diet and take certain foods and supplements to help the nerves in the brain.

There needs to be a health protocol. Is this person willing to do this?

I hope though he is the kind of paranoid type. The "all is lost" type. Problem is he is in a different country than me otherwise i would talk some sense into him my way. Thank you for the response, I will try to keep in touch with him and see if I can turn him in the right direction.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back