Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Facial Hair Growth

Bible_Burner

Hello brothers and sisters. Does anyone have any recommendations on products or supplements which stimulate facial hair growth?
Mine always comes out patchy, and I'm wanting to fill it in a bit more.

Thanks.

I am the opposite. I am sick of shaving and would LOVE to have just smooth soft skin on my face. If we are lucky maybe we can both end up with someone know knows about a working or knows both how to stimulate and also get rid of.

So I've found this, though simply on WikiHow so who knows the validity of it.

"Use a gelatin peel. You can make a gelatin face mask at home to remove unwanted facial hair. All you need is a tablespoon of unflavored gelatin, 2 to 3 tablespoons of milk, 3 to 4 drops of lime juice or 1 to 2 drops of lavender essential oil.
Mix the products together, then microwave them for about 15 seconds. Apply the mixture to your face, and let it sit for a few minutes. Then, peel it off.
Make sure you don't get the mixture near your eyebrows or eyes. When you peel the mask off, you should find that unwanted facial hair (and blackheads) come off with it. "

Honestly the part that got me was the blackhead thing. I'm like omg two at once. xD OH YEAH!

Also wanna say something to anyone growing a beard. If your reasons are to look better or look cool I would say your natural face with some scruff is rather sexy enough. Plus I think a well groomed male is so damn sexy. I mean what else could you need but your own face, but I believe to each their own when it comes to appearance. I hope you can find a method to suit you Brother Bible_Burner.

Dalacos said:
I am the opposite. I am sick of shaving and would LOVE to have just smooth soft skin on my face. If we are lucky maybe we can both end up with someone know knows about a working or knows both how to stimulate and also get rid of.

Sometimes I thought about that too, as my job requires me to shave every morning as a rule and I hate that. If I didn't have any facial hair, that would be spare me the trouble. On the other hand, facial hair is normal to have for a man. Thus I came to conclusion I'd just slow down facial hair growth in the future using Isa. If I manage to slow it down so much that no hair would grow for a couple of days, no one will harass me with stupid rules and that'd be best than giving up on facial hair completely. I like being clean-cut but shaving all morning is just a nuisance and sometimes a stubble looks good on me.

For promoting growth in some areas, I don't know about supplements but I think runes like Jera and Úr can help greatly.

For eliminating completely, Thaur can do.

Stormblood said:
Dalacos said:

Sometimes I thought about that too, as my job requires me to shave every morning as a rule and I hate that. If I didn't have any facial hair, that would be spare me the trouble. On the other hand, facial hair is normal to have for a man. Thus I came to conclusion I'd just slow down facial hair growth in the future using Isa. If I manage to slow it down so much that no hair would grow for a couple of days, no one will harass me with stupid rules and that'd be best than giving up on facial hair completely. I like being clean-cut but shaving all morning is just a nuisance and sometimes a stubble looks good on me.

For promoting growth in some areas, I don't know about supplements but I think runes like Jera and Úr can help greatly.

Or better we could all live in a world where you don't have rules like this... I hate shaving and I think I look better with a bit of facial hair. I think these types of rules are pretty stupid. We are not fucking robots without a personality...

luis said:
Stormblood said:
Dalacos said:

Or better we could all live in a world where you don't have rules like this... I hate shaving and I think I look better with a bit of facial hair. I think these types of rules are pretty stupid. We are not fucking robots without a personality...

Can't really help it. Sure there shouldn't be the need to do it everyday but when there's the chance you might need to wear a mask to prevent poisoning from chemicals, it's good to get you into the habit of not having facial hair if you want the mask to adhere to your face well and stay alive.

For other jobs that have the life-or-death requirement, I agree that such rules are unneeded. The rule there should be to also allow a tidy, well-kept beard, but not a messy one.

Stormblood said:
Dalacos said:

Stormblood are you certain Jera and Ur can help grow facial hairs on cheeks like if I do it 40-80days?

Diablo666 said:
Stormblood said:
Dalacos said:

Stormblood are you certain Jera and Ur can help grow facial hairs on cheeks like if I do it 40-80days?

Yes, but I no longer give advice on things that I deem unnecessary, such as growing beards. It's just vanity, not a real issue or a suitable goal in times of war. Sorry for being blunt.

Stormblood said:
Diablo666 said:
Stormblood said:

Yes, but I no longer give advice on things that I deem unnecessary, such as growing beards. It's just vanity, not a real issue or a suitable goal in times of war. Sorry for being blunt.

Changing your looks won't stop anyone from fighting the Jews..There is nothing bad in getting what you love..been a beard lover since a teenager..Me having facial hairs doesn't stop me from participating in warfare..But it's cool though.. Everyone gat what they like and don't..

Stormblood said:
Diablo666 said:
Stormblood said:

Yes I agree it's not a real issue for now..but I just wanted to make sure ,I could just keep the working and do it when I turn 30 you know..Am not planning on doing it now until I work on my real life problems..But I understand you my fellow SS 😁
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL MOTHER LILITH
HAIL MARCHOCIAS
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AMON RA
HAIL BIFRONS
HAIL TO ALL THE GODS OF HELL

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back