Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Veins

BlueLight

I'm not really sure if that's the case, but I have a bit of a darker portion from a vein on the inside of my calf. It's quite small and I've only found it a few days ago. It does hurt a bit - or it seems to hurt now that I'm aware of it. A bit of itching as well.

I'm really scared that it might be the beginning of varicose and I really don't want it. I've seen some stuff online about natural remedies for it but a lot of people say that it can only be treated through medical help.

I'd like to know if there is anything I can do about it. I could do the treatment, yes, but it is a bit expensive where I live and I'd like to try other options first.

Would it be effective to direct energy into healing the vein? And are there any natural ways of getting rid of it?

Youre not going to need surgery for those..

Yes you can use energy.

Among herbal remedies, there are a few. Hamamelis virginia ( ? ) i.e. - this should be a tree that flowers in/at the end of winter with yellow flowers.
Also Aesculus hippocastanum..

The natural remedies used to treat hemorroids can (often) also be used for vascular problems.

But I do remember being said that the herbs you'd use to treat veins are different than the ones to use to treat the ones like the aorta.

No, I know it's just a vein. It's quite small. I've started directing the energy of my orgasms to the zone so I can heal it.

I was just really worried that I might need to use modern medicine on it. I've heard of women who had really bad experiences with medical treatments for varicose veins. How they usually appear again and it's twice as bad.

I'd rather avoid that.

Thank you very much for your answer! I'm open to more suggestions as well.

I'd also like to know how to keep a balanced life. I usually have to sit a lot and I am trying to find a balance between that and moving around now that it's summer and I can focus on other things rather than just studying. I'll start uni in October and I know that the workload will be more intense than in high school and I'd rather avoid having too much of a sedentary life.

I know things will be somewhat easier in uni since I'll be in a city and I need to walk around a lot to get from one place to another.

Right now I'm focusing on yoga. And on trying to go for walks when I can. When I can't, I just wall around the room or the house for around half an hour when I think I've stayed at my desk for too much. I plan on starting to work out soon as well.

I'd love to know what else could be done to improve my lifestyle.

Thank you once again for your help!

maybe quit caffeine which shrinks the blood vessels. And when doing cardio take some time to cool down to prevent venous pooling and varicose veins

Hello there,a stroke happened 2 years ago.Just initiated myself to Satanism & see that to use Satanic Healing one must have black magic experience & I have none.
So my question is,is there a way around it?
Thank you!
Hail Satan!

Sizza said:
Hello there,a stroke happened 2 years ago.Just initiated myself to Satanism & see that to use Satanic Healing one must have black magic experience & I have none.
So my question is,is there a way around it?
Thank you!
Hail Satan!

There are no shortcuts when it comes to spirituality. Everyone comes to Satanism at different levels. Regardless of your level, it takes time to awaken your dormant powers and abilities. How much it takes is variable. That why you should build a solid foundation to your power. The basics are in the two programmes made by the clergy: the 40-day programme and the 6-months spiritual warfare training programme.

The consensus among active beginner to intermediate level people here is that one should go first through the former and then do the latter. My advice is to tune into yourself and use your intuition to decide where to start. Completing the shortest programme doesn't mean you've "graduated" from beginner level and you're ascended. Quite the contrary, as your rate of growth is individual.

I would wait about 80 days of consistent meditation before lunging in magickal experiments. Satanic healing is not black magick but it is the most taxing form of witchcraft as it requires the most energy consumption.

One more word of advice. There are many meditations on the website, each of them categorised. Don't jump the gun like many newbies do (I did it too when I was less experienced). Going directly to advanced stuff won't speed up your progress. Quite the contrary. You'll overload yourself with energy and numb yourself out to the point you won't be able to feel much effect from any meditation. This will in turn slow down your progress and may deter you from following the path.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back