Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Possible Rosacea or similar sensitive skin problem

hailourtruegod

Does anyone know clean healthy ways to get rid of multiple red bumps on cheeks? They look like pimples but I don't think they are. There's a lot of them on the cheek area. The person with this does have sensitive skin so I think that might be part of it and the problem does worsen if certain products are applied.

They think it might be rosacea but isn't 100% sure if that's what it actually is.

Would appreciate any insight on this.

True roseacea stems from stomach fire, and cooling the stomach is the way to remove the heat from the stomach channel which traverses the face.

Does this person have excessive appetite, feelings of heat and thirst?

Or do they sweat at night, have limited appetite and restlessness, insomnia, anxiety disorder?

Not an expert on this stuff, but for me 3% H2O2 has always helped get rid of this stuff, both for actual pimples and also for the weird red things that you are describing here.
Take this with a grain of salt though, as I do not know for sure if this is an applicable solution in the case of your acquaintance here.
Alternatively it might help to apply some kind of cold & cooling thing to the affected areas. Maybe some Aloe Vera gel or something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back