Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DEVIL YOGA

loki88

Here is a 'Yoga' routine. The video could be sped up but I don't know how to do it:
DEVIL YOGA: under 20 minute exercise routine

Seeing as this is the health and well-being area, I need to ask - is there any way to block this tosser? I had enough earache from various people when I was a "misbehaving" Child with "ADHD" and needing to be "disciplined" because the j00 doesn't want to cater to my energy, so I don't need anymore earache now. Plus with the headaches from all of that shouting. Shut the fuck up, stop cumming all over your caps lock key, and learn Netiquette, dickhead.

Are you a yoga teacher already now by moving like an octapus and doing strange movements on EXTREMELY aggravating music? This is going to cause a seizure to any sensible person.

How about you practice some true yoga than create pseudospiritual abominations and also name them "Aryan Yoga" and "Devil Yoga" while it's just spasmodic nonsense?

Yoga has nothing got to do with just doing random movements like spastic, and that is not yoga.

Unless you want to stay like an octapus like dancing around for no purpose then there is not much we can do about that.

JK

FancyMancy said:
Seeing as this is the health and well-being area, I need to ask - is there any way to block this tosser? I had enough earache from various people when I was a "misbehaving" Child with "ADHD" and needing to be "disciplined" because the j00 doesn't want to cater to my energy, so I don't need anymore earache now. Plus with the headaches from all of that shouting. Shut the fuck up, stop cumming all over your caps lock key, and learn Netiquette, dickhead.
I believe it blocks his messages if you add him to your "foes" list (click on his profile and click "add foe").

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Unless you want to stay like an octapus like dancing around for no purpose then there is not much we can do about that.
Seeing as nothing is original anymore and everything is stolen and plagiarised, allow me to come up with a (non)original idea (not stolen from Harry Potter at all) - we should put roller skates on the octopus and see how it dances around on an over-waxed dancefloor (Home Improvement reference).

I love coming up with these new, original, never-before-seen ideas and things, and sharing them for the first time ever.

Scion of Atlantis said:
FancyMancy said:
I believe it blocks his messages if you add him to your "foes" list (click on his profile and click "add foe").
I have seen that but I just assumed it was just a list and nothing more.

loki88 said:
Here is a 'Yoga' routine. The video could be sped up but I don't know how to do it:
DEVIL YOGA: under 20 minute exercise routine
You must be new? :lol:
It's just called serpent power yoga or kundalini yoga...
No need to make other names.
I chuckled when I saw you're guaranteed to get a seizure by moving around like an octopus.
So um just read about kundalini yoga via avalon is a good source.
Hope to hear some good posts from you loki88, this one was kind of funky, thats all.

been doing the routine for years---no seizure yet
I have Avalon's book

Here is some more for you to criticize:

UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

FREE PDF
http://www.absolutewhite.xyz/ubermenscheit.pdf

blog: https://ubermenscheit.blogspot.com/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back