Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

can we have a group or topic for men and women to meet other singles whithin our belief system on here maybe?

SmurfyLocz

Website
www.facebook.com
I have been single for 6 years now and before that i was in a ten year relationship i have been saving myself for someone sexually for 2 years now and im just wondering if its possable

No, we cannot make the place into Ashley Madison or a dating website since people may encounter individual reasons, and I hope the reasons behind this are understood.

The dangers for this are too high and there can be things that nobody can imagine coming out of this, life destructive stuff, that people at the age of mental immaturity cannot even grasp.

"oh my love, come meet me"
"oh my love, but your fucking nose is huge and your name is Finkelstein"
"oh my dear, do not ask me questions, I am definitely dedicated to the Satin"
"Hmm I think I need to get going, cause you're holding a knife"
"You bet, Shiksha!"

SmurfyLocz said:
I have been single for 6 years now and before that i was in a ten year relationship i have been saving myself for someone sexually for 2 years now and im just wondering if its possable

Bad idea didn‘t your parents tell you never to meet up with someone from the web?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No, we cannot make the place into Ashley Madison or a dating website since people may encounter individual reasons, and I hope the reasons behind this are understood.

The dangers for this are too high and there can be things that nobody can imagine coming out of this, life destructive stuff, that people at the age of mental immaturity cannot even grasp.

"oh my love, come meet me"
"oh my love, but your fucking nose is huge and your name is Finkelstein"
"oh my dear, do not ask me questions, I am definitely dedicated to the Satin"
"Hmm I think I need to get going, cause you're holding a knife"
"You bet, Shiksha!"
'Your fucking nose is big' lmao

SmurfyLocz said:
For two years ?? Jezuz I would not be able to do that personally iv been a horny bastard since hitting puberty lol , what u can attemp to do is attract a partner that is suitable for u u etc etc Mayb someone open minded or even an atheist Watever the case may be

SmurfyLocz said:
thanks guys what is ashley madison?
Ashley Madison is an opportunity for you to go to jewgle and type in "Ashley Madison" and see what comes up, possible puns not intended.

FancyMancy said:
SmurfyLocz said:
Ashley Madison is an opportunity for you to go to jewgle and type in "Ashley Madison" and see what comes up, possible puns not intended.

I'll be honest Fancy, I didn't even know about Ashley Madison until it was just mentioned. I looked it up. I saw multiple puns( not intended of course) :lol:

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
SmurfyLocz said:

I'll be honest Fancy, I didn't even know about Ashley Madison until it was just mentioned. I looked it up. I saw multiple puns( not intended of course) :lol:
I hadn't heard of it either. The best puns are the unintended ones, lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back