Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cure for Aphantasia?

Syntax

Hello my beautiful Satanic family this is not for me but someone who is very important to me. They want to meditate and advance but are unable to due to the lack of ability to imagine things. Is there anyway to cure this? The person is my partner. I searched and there are some other threads for it. But I wanted to know if there was any definitive answer or cure that some of you may have stumbled upon. I believe @FancyMancy you have Aphantasia. Did you ever come up with a cure or perfect solution for it my friend?

Working by feeling (rather than visualisation) is a work around for those who struggle to see things in their minds eye.

Feel the white gold energy, feel the presence of a thoughtform nearby etc rather than trying to 'see' it.

That does not seem like a real physical problem to me. Seems more like just a really weak 6th or 7th chakra or 3rd eye. I think if these chakras were made healthy it would be fixed. And a lot of practicing imagining.

I thought I had it too years ago, then I realized all i needed was some quality void meditation.

Syntax said:
Is there any way to cure this?
Other members already gave some great advice. The only thing I'd add is to perhaps refer them to the 6 months warfare program's visualization exercises. They should be great for learning to visualize things properly, and I think the first ones are doable even by complete beginners and people who can barely visualize anything. :)

Syntax said:
I believe @FancyMancy you have Aphantasia. Did you ever come up with a cure or perfect solution for it my friend?
I don't think using "@" is gonna work.

Fancy I'll just quote you here in case this interests you.
FancyMancy said:

Sorry,
Syntax said:
I tend to stick to the JoS666 area of the forum, so thanks,
Shael said:
for pinging me.

Aquarius said:
I thought I had it too years ago, then I realized all i needed was some quality void meditation.
Just this. For me, I was doing Void Meditation. I didn't specify to improve my visualisation/imagining/picturing things in my Mind, but rather I specified for concentration, among other things. This helped me. Of course, it might be different for every individual, but for me, a happy accident, which was an extra bonus which I didn't intend, actually did help me.

There was a thread posted by HPHC, I am quite certain, but I have not been able to find it since I saw it...despite also using the Search function. In it, he said to use AUM initially. If need be, add SaTaNaMa, if you need a stronger working. Then for those who have had severe difficulty, also add to these two the use of the Ice Rune, to help still the Mind.

ISA
IssRune.gif

On a more positive note, this rune is helpful in void meditation as it acts to still and also helpful in concentration, bringing calmness and guidance.

I didn't get as far as using Ice, but for slightly longer than 40 days I was doing first just AUM then adding SaTaNaMa after a week or so (I have since realised it should be done every day, perpetually, rather than just for 40 days). If I had have added Ice, I expect I would have had much better results. I think HPHC's post also said to do the Void Meditation for 5 minutes of each AUM, SaTaNaMa and Ice, at least once per day. What I did, though, is multiples of 9 vibrations of each of AUM and SaTaNaMa, starting with 9 AUM then increasing to a higher multiple, then during that I added SaTaNaMa into it, as well.

A word of caution, though - for me, it was difficult to continue on each day doing that working. Not only is it shit, and very fecking frustrating, having trouble controlling your own Mind, I found it difficult having to be bothered to actually do the working each day - even for 40 days. That seemed like so long, dragging out, and it felt more like a chore. The results were better than if I had have never done it at all, though, so "hard work" (for an hour or less, depending on how many vibrations are done) once per day is not that difficult at all really; it just seemed like it, especially when you can concentrate and visualise more and better and get results from it.

FancyMancy said:
Sorry,
Syntax said:
Shael said:
for pinging me.

Aquarius said:
Just this. For me, I was doing Void Meditation. I didn't specify to improve my visualisation/imagining/picturing things in my Mind, but rather I specified for concentration, among other things. This helped me. Of course, it might be different for every individual, but for me, a happy accident, which was an extra bonus which I didn't intend, actually did help me.

There was a thread posted by HPHC, I am quite certain, but I have not been able to find it since I saw it...despite also using the Search function. In it, he said to use AUM initially. If need be, add SaTaNaMa, if you need a stronger working. Then for those who have had severe difficulty, also add to these two the use of the Ice Rune, to help still the Mind.

ISA
IssRune.gif

On a more positive note, this rune is helpful in void meditation as it acts to still and also helpful in concentration, bringing calmness and guidance.

I didn't get as far as using Ice, but for slightly longer than 40 days I was doing first just AUM then adding SaTaNaMa after a week or so (I have since realised it should be done every day, perpetually, rather than just for 40 days). If I had have added Ice, I expect I would have had much better results. I think HPHC's post also said to do the Void Meditation for 5 minutes of each AUM, SaTaNaMa and Ice, at least once per day. What I did, though, is multiples of 9 vibrations of each of AUM and SaTaNaMa, starting with 9 AUM then increasing to a higher multiple, then during that I added SaTaNaMa into it, as well.

A word of caution, though - for me, it was difficult to continue on each day doing that working. Not only is it shit, and very fecking frustrating, having trouble controlling your own Mind, I found it difficult having to be bothered to actually do the working each day - even for 40 days. That seemed like so long, dragging out, and it felt more like a chore. The results were better than if I had have never done it at all, though, so "hard work" (for an hour or less, depending on how many vibrations are done) once per day is not that difficult at all really; it just seemed like it, especially when you can concentrate and visualise more and better and get results from it.

Could you possibly write the directions of how one would do this? I am starting the 40 day once more tomorrow(posting this on July 12 2019) and I would like to use the information to help my partner

Syntax said:
FancyMancy said:
Sorry,
Syntax said:
Shael said:
for pinging me.

Aquarius said:

ISA
IssRune.gif

Could you possibly write the directions of how one would do this? I am starting the 40 day once more tomorrow(posting this on July 12 2019) and I would like to use the information to help my partner
Simply as I said. Vibrate AUM a multiple of 9 times (but not 108x), and see how that goes. If need be, add SaTaNaMa, and if need be, add ISA, both for 9 multiples (not 108x), as well. It is OK to start on a lower multiple and work upwards in multiples, but never reduce multiples; energy accumulates, and you don't want to weaken or nor water it down. Acceleration, slowly and steadily and at a pace we can handle, is important, as long as we don't lose control.

You should also add a relevant affirmation in the present tense and positively, i.e. don't say, "I am not thinking bad thoughts" (because - what are you thinking, then?!), instead say something like, "I am in full control of all thoughts in my Mind...", or "I am exercising full concentration at will...", but fine-tune it to yourself. You might add words such as "permanent/ly" and "forever" or "eternal/ly", as well. The affirmation should be repeated a power number of times; 8 times for eternity, 9 times for permanence (in terms of ending things and breaking down barriers), or 13 times for transformation; however, 9 is like a power-power number in and of itself, so generally 9 times for affirmations is great, and it also has 3 times 3, where 3 is the number of creation/destruction. Affirmations (in any working) don't need to be done for as many times as the vibrations; only the vibrations should be done a higher number of times - more than 20 times is not bad, but 216 (if you can handle that amount and not be distracted) is much better.

Generally, workings should be done for 40 days, and repeated for 1 or more 40-day workings if necessary (similar to finishing the course of medicine even after the problem appears to be done), but for Void, the working should, as per my discovery, be done every single day regardless, not just for 40 days. It should be done at the beginning of each working each day, and you can also do a separate Void-only working on its own, every day, as well. Perhaps you could do it as so many minutes or vibrations for Void at the start of working in morning, and so many minutes or vibrations for Void at the start of working in evening, and 1 other longer/fuller working also during the day - but don't overwhelm yourself. Only you can fine-tune things to yourself correctly, but some experimenting might need to be done to figure out the best way.

If you mean that you want to do Void Meditation on/for your partner, then that would not work; s/he would have to do it themself, because the vibrations are to be felt in the Body/Mind/area worked on. Unless you were powerful enough, you wouldn't be able to...unless you wanted to expend such a great deal of time over a prolonged period. If s/he is not dedicated, as per their own proper judgement and decision, then things might not work as well as they would when dedicated, and they would not be as protected, but because you and they are together, I think they should have some protection. A great thing about having an SS partner is that you can make love and use the Sexual energies for meditations and workings; Sexual orgasm energy is powerful and with the Emotions and Psychology of a loved one you are intimate with it would be divine (if you'll excuse the poetry!).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back