Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

piercing ears

loki88

Hello.
I have been contemplating having my ears pierced again. I had previously had them pierced in hopes that I could amplify my energy field through wearing gemstone ear studs but stopped upon discovering additional research that claimed that piercing the ears disturbs the meridians or flow of energy in a negative way. Would anyone have any insight into whether this is a beneficial practice, piercing the ears(lobes)? If so what kinds of gemstone would be best for amplifying one's energy.
P.S: In some places in the ancient world piercing ears was a mark of slavery so that raises question marks as well...

loki88 said:
.P.S: In some places in the ancient world piercing ears was a mark of slavery so that raises question marks as well...
Animal-Livestock-Tracking-ID-Tags-rfid-ear-tag-cheap-long-range-passive-cattle-rfid-tag.jpg

Maintains the reproductive organs and helps in a healthy menstrual cycle: The lobe of the ear possesses a point found right in the middle of the lobe. This point, in Ayurvedic literature, is regarded as one of the most important areas for the health of one’s reproductive organs. Not only does this point help keep these organs robust in male children, it also helps regulate a woman’s menstrual cycle. Apart from that, according to the Shushruta Samhita, piercing this point helps prevent a variety of infections and the onset of hydrocele (filling up of fluid in the testicles) and hernia in boys.

Helps in the growth of the brain: According to the great sage Shushruta, the ear lobes contain meridian points that connect to the left and the right hemisphere of the human brain. When this point is pierced it helps activate these parts of the brain. This theory can also be found in the principles of acupressure therapy, that states the when these meridian points are stimulated, it helps in the quick and healthy development of the brain and enhances memory. That is why if a child’s ears are pierced early on in life, especially when the brain is still developing, it is highly beneficial for the child. This also goes to prove the belief that a child must get their ears pierced within the first eight months of birth – when their brains are developing.

Sharpens eye sight: According to acupuncture, the central point on the ear lobe is where the centre for vision lies. Therefore applying pressure to this point helps improve eyesight.

Keeps ears healthy: The point where a child’s ear is pierced is where two very essential acupressure points are present – master sensorial and master cerebral points. These points are key players in maintaining the health of your child’s hearing. According to acupressure experts this is an especially good spot to help relieve the symptoms of tinnitus.

Prevents conditions like anxiety, OCD and nervousness: There are two schools that talk about the same benefit. According to Shushruta Samhita, piercing a child’s ears not only helps making their brains function optimally, but it also keeps conditions like hysteria at bay. This theory is backed up by the principles of acupressure that state that this region is also the seat of the master cerebral, an area that governs the working of the brain. It is said that applying pressure on this point helps keep mental illnesses like OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), nervousness and anxiety at bay.

Can help keep one’s digestive system in order: Another great reason to have your child’s ear pierced is because stimulation of this point helps maintain one’s digestive system. More specifically this point is the seat of the hunger point (so called in acupressure). The hunger point mans the working of the digestive system, keeping it in check and reducing the chances of obesity.

Is specific to each gender: If you have noticed when a child has his/her ears pierced, the person doing so will always pierce the right ear of a boy child first, and the left ear of a girl first. This is because these specific points coincide with the feminine and masculine halves of a person. It is believed that the left side of the body is the feminine side and the right side of the body is the masculine one. There fore the left year is pierced to stimulate the Yin organs to treat diseases often seen in males, and the right side is pierced to stimulate the Yang organs for diseases commonly seen in women.

Update:
I got my ears pierced on the basis of the claim that it activates the pineal gland and the cerebral cortex. It seems to stimulate it but perhaps I am misinterpreting and the metal stud post is simply bleeding off energy? Difficult to say but I'm leading towards the former.

loki88 said:
Update:
I got my ears pierced on the basis of the claim that it activates the pineal gland and the cerebral cortex. It seems to stimulate it but perhaps I am misinterpreting and the metal stud post is simply bleeding off energy? Difficult to say but I'm leading towards the former.
You are seriously delusional, next up is what? Smoking meth will bring you closer to the Gods?
Have some fucking commonsense.

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Update:
You are seriously delusional, next up is what? Smoking meth will bring you closer to the Gods?

He is not delusional be more respectfull around here . You can educate yourself on that matter in vedic literature like he mentioned above, dont need to belitle him nor that some ears are Pierced or gonna be, there are more reason to that and they are not only symbolicly negativ but have practical significant!

We are here a Team mostly of Adults or Teens and we should be a Good respectfull role Model for our future satanic Generations who dont discriminate without a Proper reason when not looked personally First into it.

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Update:

He is not delusional be more respectfull around here . You can educate yourself on that matter in vedic literature like he mentioned above, dont need to belitle him nor that some ears are Pierced or gonna be, there are more reason to that and they are not only symbolicly negativ but have practical significant!

We are here a Team mostly of Adults or Teens and we should be a Good respectfull role Model for our future satanic Generations who dont discriminate without a Proper reason when not looked personally First into it.

Serpentslight8 said:
Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Update:

Nice try loki88 V2, stupid is as stupid does, if you believe all this “vedic” crap then it’s right for someone to tell you so, as you may know(or not know) knowledge has been corrupted and that’s why it’s suggested that unless you are wise enough to understand what is right and what is not you stick to the JoS websites and forums.

loki88 said:
Update:
I don't think it has any relationship with the pineal however for things that you mention in your earlier post. Brahmins have an initiation ceremony where a boy becomes a man by piercing their ears (although nowadays they're using machines so its painless) and doing other rituals. The point of the matter is people have been piercing their ears since time immemorial and you see the priestly class with such things so I give this the benefit of doubt. I don't know if it was my imagination or actual fact but the brief period of time I had my ears pierced I experienced increased concentration and calmness although this might completely be unrelated. If you leave them the holes will heal so its no big deal. Just tell us your experience.

I had done this previously around 2013 but took them out as I didn't get them pierced properly and they became infected. Also I didn't want people to look upon me as a fag and info I had discovered stated that they 'disrupt the meridians' (according to chinese traditional medicine).
Now however I feel they are a benefit as the metals and stones all have properties that influence the energy bodies seemingly beneficially. The source re: the vedic culture was what led me to redo them.
My concern would be that they bleed off energy although that might be b*llshit (probably) and it seems somehow to augment mental function in the 'normal' piercing area (1st hole). If anyone wishes to follow suit I recommend getting an ear acupuncture chart from the net (image search) and have the piercer (who should pierce with a needle) target whatever point you seek.

thanks for the positive support. Knowledge isn't gained through trashing others that is left-brain dominator conciousness typical of xtians and materialists

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back