Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Permanent hair removal

Maya

Hey,

I'd like to ask about laser permanent body hair removal. Is it safe? What's your opinion about it? I've heard that some types of lasers are effective and safe, but I'd like to hear opinions from here. Has anyone tried it?

It's as much painful or even more painful than getting a tattoo and expensive. I'd suggest trying photodepilation instead once in a while (few months in between) but I haven't tryied this second option myself, only with laser. It didn't last you'll have to suffer and pay a lot of money for several sessions for it to work.

Egon said:
It's as much painful or even more painful than getting a tattoo and expensive. I'd suggest trying photodepilation instead once in a while (few months in between) but I haven't tryied this second option myself, only with laser. It didn't last you'll have to suffer and pay a lot of money for several sessions for it to work.
Would both work to reduce the amount of Body Hairs instead of completely removing them? I personally don't hate body hairs but i just think i have too much if i had less it would be better.

I don't think it's possible to just pick the aspect of hair density by area and make it less dense. Maybe just trim it with a shaving machine?

luis said:
Would both work to reduce the amount of Body Hairs instead of completely removing them? I personally don't hate body hairs but i just think i have too much if i had less it would be better.

Egon said:

As far as I know, photodepilation hurts like a burn, and it needs way more sessions than the laser to see results, that's why I was considering the laser. By the way, do you remember what kind of laser you had tried?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back