Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tinnitus Cure?

Jihiji12

So recently I've become aware that I've had tinnitus my whole life, since a head injury where I smashed my chin off a brick windowsill when I was about five. I was never really aware of what it was because I only got taken to a hearing clinic once for it & they told me nothing was wrong so I just thought it was normal. Is there some way to get rid of this without taking any pills? I looked up on it a bit and don't really feel like pumping myself full of anti depressants or anti anxiety meds

Jihiji12 said:
So recently I've become aware that I've had tinnitus my whole life, since a head injury where I smashed my chin off a brick windowsill when I was about five. I was never really aware of what it was because I only got taken to a hearing clinic once for it & they told me nothing was wrong so I just thought it was normal. Is there some way to get rid of this without taking any pills? I looked up on it a bit and don't really feel like pumping myself full of anti depressants or anti anxiety meds

Tinnitus is caused by a form of damage to the ear in some way or other. As far as I know there aren't any surgeries that can fix it physically, but due to it being damage you can try doing a healing working.

I have very positive experiences in using the WUNJO rune for healing. You can start the working any time so long as you don't start it during a Void of Course moon, track them here. However, if you want the working to be more effective you should start it on July 6 or 7 when the moon is in Virgo. The moon in Virgo is very good for healing and health. Vibrate WUNJO a multiple of 10 times, so 20, 30 or 40, whichever many times you can keep consistent through every day so long as it's a multiple of 10. Try vibrating the rune into your ear(s) affected with tinnitus, or just focus the energy of the rune to them while vibrating it.

Your affirmation should be something like "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, the tinnitus in my ear(s) is now permanently, completely, totally and fully healed and cured. I can now perfectly hear with fully functioning and normal clarity." repeat this affirmation 10 times. Continue this working for 40 days and if there's definitely improvement then keep doing the working for another 40 days. If the tinnitus is seemingly cured then once more continue the working for another 40 days to make it certain.

Make sure to raise your energies every time before doing the working each day so that you actually have energy to direct. After finishing the working each day you can spend time meditating on your ears by visualizing them engulfed in white-gold energy, imagine them actually healing right then and there to further direct and enforce your working.

If everything is done correctly and consistently then this will cure the tinnitus. Remember even if it's seemingly cured keep going for another 40 days as some people, even I, had made the mistake of stopping as soon as they thought something was healed and then it came right back and had to start over again.

Disorders of the ear pertain to the kidneys however the kidneys have a role in building the physical body at the deepest level and therefore significant trauma can cause close to irreparable damage.

When I say irreparable I don't mean completely but certainly any reparative effort will take a long time and be difficult.

A working to heal this may take years but would be well worth it.. Especially considering what you will learn as you explore this avenue of healing the slowest to move organ system of the body.

Okay thank you for your answers. I'll start a healing working asap. One other question tho I recently started work at a factory, which is actually how I became aware of what it was, and I think it's making it a bit worse so should I find another job? I really need this one honestly

Jihiji12 said:
Okay thank you for your answers. I'll start a healing working asap. One other question tho I recently started work at a factory, which is actually how I became aware of what it was, and I think it's making it a bit worse so should I find another job? I really need this one honestly

Noise is everywhere and in jobs where loud noises are the usual there's no real reason to try and escape it for the sake of your hearing as there's methods to protect yourself. If the factory is really that loud you can invest in purchasing yourself some hearing protection like many construction workers have.

You can do a search online to see where you might find some decent ones with a fair price, they don't have to be fancy and they don't need to make you virtually deaf when wearing them either, they just need to minimize the amount of noise exposure to your ears. You don't need to quit your job.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Jihiji12 said:

Noise is everywhere and in jobs where loud noises are the usual there's no real reason to try and escape it for the sake of your hearing as there's methods to protect yourself. If the factory is really that loud you can invest in purchasing yourself some hearing protection like many construction workers have.

You can do a search online to see where you might find some decent ones with a fair price, they don't have to be fancy and they don't need to make you virtually deaf when wearing them either, they just need to minimize the amount of noise exposure to your ears. You don't need to quit your job.

They fired me anyway but thank you that's good to know for the future

Hi Jihiji12,
I think I suffer of tinnitus since a week, due to a headphone trauma. I wanted to know if the healing that was suggested to you had positive effects on the healing. I don't want to low the volume or the perception of tinnitus - I want to get rid of that 100%. So I am here to ask you some runes or spells that can be used to totally solve the problem. I thank you in advance and I'll be waiting for your answer <3

Hi Jihiji12,
I think I suffer of tinnitus since a week, due to a headphone trauma. I wanted to know if the healing that was suggested to you had positive effects on the healing. I don't want to low the volume or the perception of tinnitus - I want to get rid of that 100%. So I am here to ask you some runes or spells that can be used to totally solve the problem. I thank you in advance and I'll be waiting for your answer <3

Judas said:
Hi Jihiji12,

Sorry this took so long, i had no idea you had replied

I honestly haven't done this particular working yet, its been a rocky road but i haven't been knocked off completely yet at least

However i have done healing workings with the Wunjo rune in the method that ghostinthemachine had recommended and i can confirm it can definetly help a lot and they know what they're talking about

Take into account what centralforce said about it possibly taking a very long time tho. It might take multiple workings

Idk how new you are, but if youre able 111 vibrations is what i used when i got results and i only did it one time & not 40 days like is recommended. If you cant do that 40 is good as well

Jihiji12 said:
Judas said:
Hi Jihiji12,

I honestly haven't done this particular working yet, its been a rocky road but i haven't been knocked off completely yet at least

However i have done healing workings with the Wunjo rune in the method that ghostinthemachine had recommended and i can confirm it can definetly help a lot and they know what they're talking about

Take into account what centralforce said about it possibly taking a very long time tho. It might take multiple workings

Idk how new you are, but if youre able 111 vibrations is what i used when i got results and i only did it one time & not 40 days like is recommended. If you cant do that 40 is good as well

You could also try these acupressure points(https://www.tcmsimple.com/acupressure_tinnitus.php). They may give some acute relief.

Blitzkreig said:
Jihiji12 said:
Judas said:
Hi Jihiji12,

You could also try these acupressure points(https://www.tcmsimple.com/acupressure_tinnitus.php). They may give some acute relief.

Thank you for this. I dunno if jewdas was for real but I'm going to try these out later.

I find it interesting the first 4 seem to be fairly close to or directly on a few of our astral hearing points

I'm just aware about this and to put it mildly, it's bewildering to finally know about what's going on and that's putting it mildly because I don't feel like going into the influx of emotions because of finally knowing why I've suffered thru chronic anxiety and chronic depression and being irritable all the time and not knowing why.

Would the same advice given on this thread work if the tinnitus is from something spiritual? The anxiety leading to paranoia will make me think this is bad idea to mention but just in case it's ok and it helps; in my natal chart it says even though I'm naturally spiritually strong or have strong capabilities (at the moment i forget the exact words given to me but that's close enough I think) but at the same time I'm prone to mental illness (again, forgetting the exact wording). This tinnitus might be the latter here.

This whole time I thought "well if I do have a mental problem it would of came from another trauma I experienced at an early age. But if it's in my chart then the root cause would be spiritual right? The trauma in this life would be physical? So if anything it's from something I experienced in a past life or just a bad placement I can fix myself thru a Neptune Square maybe? If it's spiritual then the Neptune or Sun Square make a more sense in my opinion. But I don't know how to go about it and some advice would be more than sublime.

I think the only time it has ever gone away was 10 years ago this summer where I not only went into the deepest trance I have been ever been in so far ( I've been close but not really) but also felt like I was about to die with how quiet and it got lmao. I get amused when I look back at how scared i got. My heart rate slowing down at the same time didn't help either.

Well it would be more funny if I could reach that state of trance again but now I know it was the ringing that has got in my way all this time.

I know it's weird but I always gave myself an excuse of why I heard that noise. Whether saying it was white noise, bad electrical connections or just a ringing in my ear that'll go away soon enough (if I ever got close to acknowledging it was in my head which was rare now that look back). Etc.

Taking some time to "take back control" of myself after finally knowing the root cause of personal "uncontrollable" problems. I still need time to adjust. This tinnitus thing kicked my ass throughout my life and it is the best way to explain it quickly. I finally get to "fight back" though.

I'm also being vague because this problem goes very very deep and I don't feel like going over it or don't feel like making a thread announcing this all. Writing it here though so people know this much instead of me just seeming like I'm just on and off from the forums for no reason.

Idk exactly the time I need but I know I can get can thru this so it shouldn't be too long imo and hopefully!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back