Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Water fasting?

SouthCentralBum

I'm planning to fast for a cool 70 days to rid my body of any bad stuff...I haven't been the best at taking care of my body but I'm not sure if this is the best idea?? Is it good for my spiritual side of my life? I'll still continue on my daily meditations

TeachMeErebokinesis said:
I'm planning to fast for a cool 70 days to rid my body of any bad stuff...I haven't been the best at taking care of my body but I'm not sure if this is the best idea?? Is it good for my spiritual side of my life? I'll still continue on my daily meditations

Fasting is of christianity and are you crazy fast for 70 days? Do you want to die?
Not eating healthy because there is "bad stuff" in the body is making things worse.
Eat healthy home cooked food, gegetables, fuits, meat and stuff like that and try to avoid fast food.

Only people with 0 IQ in regards to what your body actually needs to survive would do and advocate that crap.

Doing this is the worst idea ever. Its basicly signing a death sentence.

You need to consume at least 1200 calories a day to make your heart beat. Now add to that you moving around for work or whatever to that, and you'll have what you at least need to eat.

Now, for the proper substance in your diet. Don't eat flippin junk food and think that that is 'food'. It is very low on the things you need (minerals, vitamins, fiber, etc) and high on salt (sodium) greasy fat, refined sugar or artificial sweeteners (mostly found in soda like cola or pepsi but who knows what else they've added them in), pesticides/herbicides (=poisons), and possibly even human remains. There has been a sermon or topic in the past mentioning human flesh being added in meat and sold at MC Donalds or something.
Who knows what other kind of crap is in their food?

The best way to know what you eat, is to make everything from scratch and buy from trusted sources (often locally grown stuff). As for additional supplements, there is a topic on that too.

Thank you for replying....I mean what if I went to 40 days...I didn't know it was a Christianity thing I thought everyone would detox like this?

As said it is a Xian/Muslim thing.
My grandmother is a xian and she is fasting some times , whenever she does so (for maximum a week) she is having problems like stomach ace , headaches and such.It is nit healthy at all.spiritually it also has no benefits because it is a xian invasion, actually since our spiritual, phycological and physical health is linked it will make you probably weaker!
Something more to add is that High priestess Maxine Dietrich said that the 70 is death number since the Jews saying in bible that this is the life goyim (all the gentiles) should live.

Thank you for replying....I mean what if I went to 40 days...I didn't know it was a Christianity thing I thought everyone would detox like this?
Detox is just a marketing word right now, everything that has the tag detox is just trying to sell you on something.

It starves your brain and soul to weaken you and make you defenceless. Then it allows enemy curses and programming to grow very deep roots inside your brain and soul, until you become a mindless zombie robot controlled by the enemy. With no thoughts, only enemy lies. Because the brain is starved and exhausted. This is all that it does, and all that it is designed to do. That's why muslims and chtistians do this, because they were trained by their owners to do this because it makes them weaker and more obedient slaves.

I wouldn't recommend fasting for more than 1-2 days..

After this your body starts to go through changes that are adaptations for starvation which can permanently damage the metabolism or at least produce long term changes to it.

Aestheticism in food, sex and desire is a path to a deep sense of emptiness both physically, spiritually and emotionally.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back