Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Antipsychotics

darkmonkey666

This post isnt for me its for my girl I care so much about. She has taken antipsychotics for a couple of years and wants to quit taking it cause I have worked on over the last few years helping her overcome all her traumas and problems so she feels she no longer needs them. She also realizes the things she experienced were all spiritual (there is a difference in people that have mental illnesses. I dont deny some people may need meds at least for awhile since they cant function at all without them and I dont deny mental illness exists. It is with her casw I know and sense in my heart she is very spiritual and her energy is beautiful but these meds make it difficult for us to fully connect on a spiritual level)

However she gets a backlash and bad symptoms and withdrawals. I need to know what advice to give her. Her meds are Zyprexa 20 mg I believe. Maybe an antidepressant prozac low dose but I didnt ask if she still took that. This also concerns me cause its related to benzos I believe so this will make it a nightmare for anyone to get off of. She has very strong Capricorn energy so I know she can endure and be fine but I also know it can be dangerous maybe even life threatening for her to stop.

She was talking to me last night about this saying how she quit cold turky for 4 days she couldnt sleep and had mania and started uncontrollably organizing and cleaning stuff etc.

She took it again last night but doesnt want to be stuck on this forever.

I need help I really care about her and dont wish for anything bad to happen. Shes willing to listen to me. Slowly she is changing to my beliefs btw but I am forcing nothing on her. She just senses my energy and wants to be positive like me she says.

The assistant for this doctor and person she spends the time with mainly is an Obvious kike. He has a lot of those features even the stereotypical big nose and odd body frame.

I dont know how to deal with the situation cause I really havent bought up my idea on Jews yet with her and I am not sure she knows he is a Jew but she says her doctor didnt listen to her when she said she wanted off it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Tell doctor to give her a lower dose, and slow down and then stop using it? The doctor would know how to safely stop with this.

I am not quite sure shes ready to hear about Jews ( I am telling her about meditation) yet but she listens to me maybe ill Just say that doctor gives me a very bad vibe so find another one. He would not listen to her I had the same doctor when i first moved here.

These drugs need to be weaned off..

You can't go from 20 mg to 0 overnight..

It's best to drop 5 mg or so, for a period of 4-6 weeks, before dropping another 5mg or so.

When you get down around 5 mg total dose, it's best to start reducing the amount by 1-2 mg every 4 - 6 weeks.

Therefore it will take around 3-4 months to wean off but it will be much less turbulent and life shattering to do so.

She seems open minded and intuitive enough you can just show her A War From Another Galaxy movie and she will see it's true. She already can feel the truth about most things. And it can't be denied because it's all them admitting it all themselves and bragging it up.

I don't know what it is with people who passively allow their choices to be in other people's (the doctors) hands... Tell your friend to cut up her pills into quarter pieces, then take 3 quarters, which is dropping it down by 5mg as CentralForce advised. Or cut some into 1/2s and some into 1/4s, and take one of each, to equal 3/4s.

Then when it's time to go down another 5mg, take only half pills (so 2 quarters if they are still cut like that, or start cutting them in half by then). And so on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back