Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Problems with swallowing and a few other things.

Hello, before I start to explain my problem I would like to explain a bit about myself from a time during 2014 to the present(Problem is at the bottom of this topic)

Back in somewhere around 2014-2015 I had been a frequent drug user of Marijuana, I would smoke it at my friends house(well I thought he was my friend) I had done it for over a few months then we decided to switch to synthetic marijuana(legal weed) now during the time I was smoking weed I was often bullied a lot cause I would just sit there and relax while others would walk around and do other activities. Changing from weed to synthetic has got to the biggest mistake of my life, at first it was all fun I had never experienced any problems mostly cause it was just me and my friend, but after I kept doing it around his friends the paranoia would get even worse i was bullied even more, the different types of synthetic weed became even more potent and the paranoia and bullying was getting even worse. I was so messed up I could not do anything to fight back. Then came a point in my life where I just had enough so I left and gave up smoking weed and legal weed for over 2 years.

During the time I had quit my life got insignificantly better, I was working out, I was able to visualize and draw complex pictures, I was eating healthy, my posture was better, I was very interested in Lucid Dreams in fact obsessed with it, I had a higher chance of reaching a meditation state(Never got into a trance but I did a lot better then I have done now) I was doing a carpentry course. I had finished my course which went for 6 months and finished on October 26th 2015. I was still going to the gym now since my whole diet always included eggs my mum decided to make me some eggs for tea/dinner once they were done the eggs were very cold since mum forgot to tell me they were done. Now instead of heating them up in the microwave I decided to just eat them, I could barely eat so much as a bite of it I went to the gym the day after and I had reached 50kg on the bench press which was my short term goal but I was only able to do 1 rep. After all that I fell into a sort of depression I stopped going to the gym I rarely ate food, by "rarely ate" we're talking from 2000-3000 calories to only 50-100 calories of food and it was no longer healthy food but junk food, sometime I wouldn't eat all. I went from 70kg to 54kg, a little bit down the track in late 2016 I met one of my old friends who was a user of weed and I got back into it everything was all good he never judged me for sitting there even when I was paranoid he would calm me down. I stopped hanging out with him after he bullied me on the first day of 2017, about a few months down the track I got a job which my dad helped me get I worked there for almost a year coming back home in January 2018 due to being bullied and blamed for stuff I never said or did.

Now at this point the problem with eating got worse, just to be clear I have 2 abnormal teeth I should say behind my front ones and they dont feel like they're connected to my gums at all. It's very hard to chew food with my front teeth but I have to do it on the side cause I would feel immense pain when I would chew with my abnormal teeth also I have a very high chance of biting my tongue.

My problem: It has now come to the point where I can no longer swallow really any type of food, it has improved a bit but even drinking water or any liquid is hard I can no longer just chug the liquid. Eating food like chips and chocolate are easy but eating soft food like chicken is very difficult. I have so much free time yet(I rarely do anything) I struggle so much to meditate I cant sit still for very long, my back starts to hurt really badly and I can no longer visualize like I use to.

I feel like the problem with my throat has something to do with my throat chakra. I'm currently working on getting on to government paid benefits so I can receive a healthcare card which is required if I'm going to be getting my 2 teeth removed, I'm not sure what to do so I thought I might post here and see if anyone can offer assistance. Apologies for a such a long story and practically me bragging about my life, there is a lot of important information missing in the story but I will not explain since it has caused me major problems and is reason why I no longer leave my house anymore

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Hello, before I start to explain my problem I would like to explain a bit about myself from a time during 2014 to the present(Problem is at the bottom of this topic)

Back in somewhere around 2014-2015 I had been a frequent drug user of Marijuana, I would smoke it at my friends house(well I thought he was my friend) I had done it for over a few months then we decided to switch to synthetic marijuana(legal weed) now during the time I was smoking weed I was often bullied a lot cause I would just sit there and relax while others would walk around and do other activities. Changing from weed to synthetic has got to the biggest mistake of my life, at first it was all fun I had never experienced any problems mostly cause it was just me and my friend, but after I kept doing it around his friends the paranoia would get even worse i was bullied even more, the different types of synthetic weed became even more potent and the paranoia and bullying was getting even worse. I was so messed up I could not do anything to fight back. Then came a point in my life where I just had enough so I left and gave up smoking weed and legal weed for over 2 years.

During the time I had quit my life got insignificantly better, I was working out, I was able to visualize and draw complex pictures, I was eating healthy, my posture was better, I was very interested in Lucid Dreams in fact obsessed with it, I had a higher chance of reaching a meditation state(Never got into a trance but I did a lot better then I have done now) I was doing a carpentry course. I had finished my course which went for 6 months and finished on October 26th 2015. I was still going to the gym now since my whole diet always included eggs my mum decided to make me some eggs for tea/dinner once they were done the eggs were very cold since mum forgot to tell me they were done. Now instead of heating them up in the microwave I decided to just eat them, I could barely eat so much as a bite of it I went to the gym the day after and I had reached 50kg on the bench press which was my short term goal but I was only able to do 1 rep. After all that I fell into a sort of depression I stopped going to the gym I rarely ate food, by "rarely ate" we're talking from 2000-3000 calories to only 50-100 calories of food and it was no longer healthy food but junk food, sometime I wouldn't eat all. I went from 70kg to 54kg, a little bit down the track in late 2016 I met one of my old friends who was a user of weed and I got back into it everything was all good he never judged me for sitting there even when I was paranoid he would calm me down. I stopped hanging out with him after he bullied me on the first day of 2017, about a few months down the track I got a job which my dad helped me get I worked there for almost a year coming back home in January 2018 due to being bullied and blamed for stuff I never said or did.

Now at this point the problem with eating got worse, just to be clear I have 2 abnormal teeth I should say behind my front ones and they dont feel like they're connected to my gums at all. It's very hard to chew food with my front teeth but I have to do it on the side cause I would feel immense pain when I would chew with my abnormal teeth also I have a very high chance of biting my tongue.

My problem: It has now come to the point where I can no longer swallow really any type of food, it has improved a bit but even drinking water or any liquid is hard I can no longer just chug the liquid. Eating food like chips and chocolate are easy but eating soft food like chicken is very difficult. I have so much free time yet(I rarely do anything) I struggle so much to meditate I cant sit still for very long, my back starts to hurt really badly and I can no longer visualize like I use to.

I feel like the problem with my throat has something to do with my throat chakra. I'm currently working on getting on to government paid benefits so I can receive a healthcare card which is required if I'm going to be getting my 2 teeth removed, I'm not sure what to do so I thought I might post here and see if anyone can offer assistance. Apologies for a such a long story and practically me bragging about my life, there is a lot of important information missing in the story but I will not explain since it has caused me major problems and is reason why I no longer leave my house anymore

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

depending on where you live you can do a health working at sunday 9.06.2019. look the ss calendar 2019
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14198&p=57717#p57717

and try to gain weight again.

additonal information about teeth:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12443&p=46020&hilit=teeth+problems#p46020
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2528&p=14757&hilit=teeth+problems#p14757

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back